Today...

Leoo

Today marks a special day in Tip.It Forums History: I get unbanned, after an ongoing struggle with the rules.

Now I just need to prove to the authorities I didn't immigrate to America illegally and I'm all set.

You should lurk more. Just for a while.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I went to town and bought an electric whisk. Was just checking it out and got my hand caught in it like a [developmentally delayed] >.> I forgot to unplug it so I've got a couple of cuts on my left hand. It doesn't hurt, just feels oddly warm.

I am now tidying my room after cleaning it just a couple of days ago. Too much negligence.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Did nothing major today. Practiced playing the euphonium mostly, then uploaded a video of my music jury piece on youtube.

[hide=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqAc1l5eJdU[/hide]

Hopefully, everything will go okay Monday... I hope :mellow:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Was just at a restaurant and this is what the guy behind me ordered:

"I'll have 2 links of sausage and 3 strips of bacon, please. Oh, and can I get the extra bacon for 75 cents?"

Jesus, his heart must be struggling.

Whisky. I'm at peace with everyone and everything at the minute.

Until tomorrow morning when I have to get up for work.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

got 6 hours of overtime today. 6 more tomorrow

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Was just at a restaurant and this is what the guy behind me ordered:

"I'll have 2 links of sausage and 3 strips of bacon, please. Oh, and can I get the extra bacon for 75 cents?"

Jesus, his heart must be struggling.

Lies. They lied, they cheated, they violated basic scientific principle, and pretended that they were men of logic. It's a religion - have you ever noticed how vehemently people defend it with surprisingly little in the way of actual evidence?

http://www.amazon.com/Good-Calories-Bad-Gary-Taubes/dp/1400040787

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

^ A cure for hangovers is getting drunk when you wake up.

Just a thought :3

I drunk a load of water before I went to bed. It's the first time in ages I've woken up after being out feeling absolutely fine.

But yeah, work today and as the snows finally started thawing and going away we're expecting to be ridiculously busy which means my shift goes faster which makes me happy. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

^ A cure for hangovers is getting drunk when you wake up.

Just a thought :3

I drunk a load of water before I went to bed. It's the first time in ages I've woken up after being out feeling absolutely fine.

But yeah, work today and as the snows finally started thawing and going away we're expecting to be ridiculously busy which means my shift goes faster which makes me happy. :thumbup:

You felt fine? I'd be like "DAMNIT I HAVE TO URNITE FAST!"

But I guess you don't have that problem.

/sarcasm <3

I worked 3 out of my 6 over time hours today, going to do my regular shift and stay 3 hours later. I am really aiming for 120 hours this paycheck. That would be about $1300. Which is pretty freaking nice. Oooooh, la. la.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, I woke up at 7:45 AM today, after going to bed at 6:00 AM. I had work at 11:30 so I had to be up and ready by 11:00. I felt my dad take my keys, and it woke me up, so I checked my phone; 11:05. He was leaving and he was ride to work because my mom had to use my car, so he would drop me off on his way to work. He simply decided not to wake me up, and then leave me saying, "Have a good day." So, I called work, told them what happened, and I was told to keep them posted. I called everyone, literally everyone that would be able to give me a ride. I couldn't find a single person. So, awesome start to my day. I miss work on a good shift, possibly taken off the schedule for two weeks, and on top of it all, I'm now home alone with nothing to do. Great. :roll:

and it woke me up, so I checked my phone; 11:05
He simply decided not to wake me up,

:?:

Went out and bought a suitcase and a $30 bluetooth headset. Both make me feel professional, but the headset kind of makes me feel like a tool now because no one uses it in college, hahaha (I just got it cuz I dislike holding my phone up to my ear for long periods of time).

Edit: Why do people feel it is OK to take other people's laundry out of a washing machine and start loading it with their own clothes? Ffs.

Edited by Pinkbullet3

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Last night we transitioned a party from one house to another and I was stuck carrying two 24's for a solid 5 blocks. We passed a house where people were getting into their cars and they were laughing at how we had so much beer, "especially that guy with 2 24's, hahahah" (but in French). I was super drunk at this point (I think it was around 2AM, i'd been drinking since 5) and tired so I yelled obscenities in English to them as I walked passed. They asked me to repeat in French so I yelled even more vulgar obscenities in French until my friends told me to shut up.

The guys were like "wow dude relax, whats your problem?" So I apologized and offered them a beer. When they politely declined I called them little [bleep]es and walked on my merry way. Then, as we almost arrived, they drove by in their cars and hit me with snowballs. My friends almost died laughing when they saw my confused face, i'd already forgotten about the encounter and couldn't understand why I was being targeted.

hiccup.png

Did my Ancient History assessment today. I filled all the lines and then some, so I think I went alright.

Just have to finish my English, then that's all done for the year. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod