Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

since i moved ive pretty much avoided people.

seriously.

4 months here, 0 friends. people at work dont count.

sad, i no rite.

must go talk to someone i guess. :|

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

I've never done any assignments... since 6th grade.

There's this absolutely amazing girl I fancy, but I've never been able to tell her how I feel. She has no boyfriend, never had. I have no idea why I'm like this. Usually I'm not afraid to hook up, but this one girl just blows me away. :oops:

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

since i moved ive pretty much avoided people.

seriously.

4 months here, 0 friends. people at work dont count.

sad, i no rite.

must go talk to someone i guess. :|

If you meet any teen girls, give me her name, number and WLM.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

A few hours ago I took one of my good friends phones, Replaced her Boyfriend's number and a few other things to tech supports so she has some fun when she speed dials them, and gave it back. :lol:

Hell, not a big confession, however funny. Not over the line either, I know ppl who've change their friend's phones to speed dial 911 instead of their BF/GF.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

-I watch hentai a lot on my Ipod at school.

- I am addicted to hentai in general

-I hack the grade server and change random peoples grades.

-I sell mountain dew 75 cents a can

-My girlfriend was pregnant, moved, and got an abortion.

-I cut myself.

-My myspace song is clan cookout.

-I listen and watch racist materials

-I stare at cleavage and hot chick's [wagon]

-I light school's trashcan on fire.

-I crash all the computers at school

-I frame kids all the time.

-I put gasoline in the football teams shower gel bottles

-I [bleep]e the punch at any school dance.

-I put laxatives in school food.

-I took a piss in a bottle and threw it out the window at a car.

I do all of that without anyone raising an eyebrow towards me.

Other than that, I am that quiet kid no one cares about.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Hell, not a big confession, however funny. Not over the line either, I know ppl who've change their friend's phones to speed dial 911 instead of their BF/GF.

Genuis! :thumbsup:

My secrets? Unfortunately they are secret and will remain secret forever. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It is what it is, I made some mistakes but atleast I'm man enough to admit it today. So say what you will.

the thing is, your not man enough to admit it. the police came by your house and you claimed to have no idea. go tell the police what you did or even attempt to give the stuff back you stole, and i'll say your "man enough"

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

It is what it is, I made some mistakes but atleast I'm man enough to admit it today. So say what you will.

the thing is, your not man enough to admit it. the police came by your house and you claimed to have no idea. go tell the police what you did or even attempt to give the stuff back you stole, and i'll say your "man enough"

He meant by admitting it on the forums..

- I love women, and I have always wanted to be in a relationship, but I never want to put in the effort required for an actual relationship. Maybe it's because I've never meet anyone worth it in my opinion.

- I have probably cheated on every single test or quiz I've ever taken, and I don't plan on changing that any time soon.

- People view me as a very social person, but I actually have very little self-confidence.

-I spy on a russian town over the internet.

-I prefer my cat Angus over some of my friends. (Angus is big and fluffy, my friend Ricky is short, fat, listens to rap, tries to act gangster, flips out when he "so [bleep]ing shot that guy in the head! Why the [bleep] didnt he die!" when it clearly shot his [bleep]ing leg, and is really weak.

-Don't like turkish people... (I have my reasons.)

-I try making explosive liquid all the time, but usually it fails.

-Light stuff on fire excessively.

-Drown puppies. jk

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

I have never found a black or brown girl attractive. I think that makes me racist.

Then we can be racist together. Let's have a racist party.

Ooh, am I invited?

I really really dislike mexican people, and I would prefer to talk and befriend blacks over whites.

Same here, but the black person thing depends on how 'intimidating' they look.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

-I spy on a russian town over the internet.

-I prefer my cat Angus over some of my friends. (Angus is big and fluffy, my friend Ricky is short, fat, listens to rap, tries to act gangster, flips out when he "so [bleep] shot that guy in the head! Why the [bleep] didnt he die!" when it clearly shot his [bleep] leg, and is really weak.

-Don't like turkish people... (I have my reasons.)

-I try making explosive liquid all the time, but usually it fails.

-Light stuff on fire excessively.

-Drown puppies. jk

how exactly do you spy on a town over the net and what exactly do you spy on exactly (like are you checking every time they put up a new building on google earth or something?)

your last comment had me really concerned until i looked closer.

how exactly do you spy on a town over the net and what exactly do you spy on exactly (like are you checking every time they put up a new building on google earth or something?)

your last comment had me really concerned until i looked closer.

He's probably accessing unprotected webcams/cameras. Webcams/cameras that are unprotected all have the same code in them. You can access them via Google and watch through the webcams. I've seen into people's houses. Quite scary. You just put the code into the Google search bar and click on the links it brings up.

inurl:/view/index.shtml

I've seen many, many things. I was joking with my cousin about someone picking their nose. Of course, someone did and I got it on camera :D

[hide=Image]jkjkj.jpg[/hide]

People kept walking up and staring at this board. I had no idea why...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I've fantasized about killing a lot of people at my school before. I'm sure I'll never do it, but I've thought about it a lot. Probably a lot of people think about that though.

I would post more, but I don't want to try to be an attention [bleep].

We actually talk about that in school. Stuff such as "If you could have one free pass to kill anyone in our school who would it be?". Nothing to worry about though, we're all moral people who know right from wrong.

I meant more like going to school, and killing a bunch of people. But meh.

That's how the vikings do it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

There's this absolutely amazing girl I fancy, but I've never been able to tell her how I feel. She has no boyfriend, never had. I have no idea why I'm like this. Usually I'm not afraid to hook up, but this one girl just blows me away. :oops:

I have some motivation for you, I now have a way to tell her, so one of us is going to tell her how you feel (yes I am cruel enough :twisted: )

got new confessions; I am way too cruel, especially for a Christian :wall: and I seem to portray little to no emotion, ever. Except for now, coz I met this girl on Friday, and I am sure we both like each other, alot. So now I'm really happy :D

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!