Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

^That's just 'ok' for me. I agree that I find black women hard to be attractive. Mostly I guess cause most of the black girls I know act 'ghetto' and are EXTREMELY annoying.

My confession? I find faults with a lot of people, and I can't really help it. I'm like Seinfeld. D:

I never find black girls attractive. Think i'm racist too. :-# But since i live in southern texas, there's a lot of Mexican-American(including myself) there's a lot of brown girls here. And i don't find them attractive either. My girlfriend is a white skinned mexican-american which is great for me.

But since this is confessions.. And thank god for anonymity..

I have a foot fetish and I think I'm really, really wierd because of it.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

I never find black girls attractive. Think i'm racist too. :-# But since i live in southern texas, there's a lot of Mexican-American(including myself) there's a lot of brown girls here. And i don't find them attractive either. My girlfriend is a white skinned mexican-american which is great for me.

But since this is confessions.. And thank god for anonymity..

I have a foot [specialInterest] and I think I'm really, really wierd because of it.

For the tiny part of your post.

Ew.

First part, though, I don't like many black girls or mexican girls either. Just don't. I do like the ones that look more white. Call me what you want, but I drink from the same water bottle as them during track, if that means anything >_>. Oh, and TEXAS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones. I have a boat.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

For the tiny part of your post.

Ew.

I know. :-#

Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones.

Must siggy. :D

Edit: Wait, can I? Don't know if you don't want that in my siggy or not :-# Could be a hot button issue with you. :-#

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones.

Must siggy. :D

Edit: Wait, can I? Don't know if you don't want that in my siggy or not :-# Could be a hot button issue with you. :-#

Did it for you. :P

Personally the only thing I can't confess would be the fact that I play RuneScape. If I admitted that, I'd be going Mach 5 down a hill in a garbage can.

j0xPu5R.png

Sometimes I wrap one of my limbs in bandage and add fake blood,just for the cool factor.Since I've had a fair share of real ones,its not as suspect.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

^^^

Anonymity.

You can say pretty much anything here. Anything.

*I suddenly remember the Ever Caught Them topic*

*remember the Ever Caught Them topic*

*the Ever Caught Them topic*

*Ever Caught Them topic*

*Ever Caught Them*

*Ever Caught Them*

*Ever Caught Them*

*Ever Caught Them*

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I need to confess how my phone really broke to my parents. :?

"Hey Mum, oh yeah, my phone broke because my mate dropped a water bottle on it, which cracked the screen, then we used it as a foot ball, and squished it with our heels."

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Whenever i go to wal mart or a place with a lot of candy I break the Hershey bars in half.

Seriously chuckled when I read that :P

Haha yeah, that's [bleep]ing awesome (and mean).

A couple of friends and I had a serious obsession with fire a while ago.

So basically, we were a bunch of insane idiots looking for fun.

We stole some turpentine from a construction site (like I told you, we were... obsessed), and set it up near a fenced-off highway. We were going to hide it for later use, but someone accidentally kicked it open and it lay on it's side, leaking it's flammable contents.

Being obsessed, like I've told you before, we did not want to waste it. So we threw a match into the puddle of turpentine, and ran our [wagon] off.

A trail of flame leapt up from the ground and into this huge barrel, and almost in slow motion, I saw two portions of it rip apart. The metal was somehow roughly jagged and soft at the same time, and the two halves of the barrel resembled dragon's teeth: a huge plume of flame lifted into the air.

We looked at eachother for a brief second, and ran in separate directions.

Minutes later, we heard sirens.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Whenever i go to wal mart or a place with a lot of candy I break the Hershey bars in half.

Seriously chuckled when I read that :P

Haha yeah, that's [bleep] awesome (and mean).

Though I have no idea what a Hershey bar is, I presume it's like a Mars Bar or something. But for some reason, I still laughed. xD

I spray painted my friends shoe's green at some lame party. I blamed his best friend. To this day I haven't been found out. ^_^

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

That reminds me! When I use to go to public toilets I would wet some tissue and put some of the hand wash liquid on it, and then throw it on the mirrors or on the roof and it would stick there :P

Yesterday I prank called a teacher. I said I was one of those political survey people that call all the time during an election year, went through the whole survey. Truly the greatest prank is when they really don't know what hit them.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Occasionally when I pop into the batheroom for a leak and I notice someone inside a stall "doing business", I would take some toilet paper, wet it and throw it in.

One of the reasons I hate public washrooms lol. Actually happened twice that I absolutely had to go do business, and that the only toilets available around were the public washrooms -.-. I always do my best to do it at home lol.

Occasionally when I pop into the batheroom for a leak and I notice someone inside a stall "doing business", I would take some toilet paper, wet it and throw it in.

One of the reasons I hate public washrooms lol. Actually happened twice that I absolutely had to go do business, and that the only toilets available around were the public washrooms -.-. I always do my best to do it at home lol.

There are two things in my mind what I think you are on about, so explain :mrgreen: