Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...

Leoo

When I was a low-confidence, bullied guy, and was making the big step to a big-confidence, socially-happy guy, my idol and motivator at those times was Theodore Bagwell "T-Bag" from prison break.

:shock:

If you don't watch PB, see these pics:

[hide=]T_Bag_Duality_PrisonBreak__by_kotsu_direngrey.png

0d19d1f6be02e194.png

273444873d14f825.png[/hide]

Now that's a guy you wouldn't want as an inspirator, huh ? ;) I would, anytime, since he helped me from the sewers to the top.

Also, well... There was this one guy that was bullying me and literally KEPT my confidence nonexistant. When TBag was inspiring me, I dreamt of my revenge the same way Tbag killed that police warden at season 1 during the riot. Our schoolbuilding was of similar build (multiple floors with railings), so, uh... :|

He left our school, though. HUH! ::'

I hope no one remembers the "Hair styling" threads.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

Oh, that was you! I remember that, people telling you you'd look like your hair was thinning or something.

I used to stab my friends with pens or pencils when they acted stupid. I drew blood on at least 1 occasion.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh, that was you! I remember that, people telling you you'd look like your hair was thinning or something.

I used to stab my friends with pens or pencils when they acted stupid. I drew blood on at least 1 occasion.

Used to? Have you moved onto knives now?

Ha I used to do that too ::' Wow.. I have something in common with Lenin. I feel cool now.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Everybody I know knows absolutely nothing about me. I have a phobia of telling people the truth. You could say i'm a compulsive lier. My parents don't know anything about me. I'm scared to go to school because i'm afraid people might learn something about me. I've never hurt anyone intentionally, but I dream about it every night because everyone treats me like dirt. What they don't know is that I could potentially kill them at any second, and not have another thought about it. I have no fear of death, but I find it intriguing. I have thought about suicide many times, but couldn't do it because it'd hurt my 'close' friends. My father gets angry at me when I sleep in on weekdays, but I do it so that when he leaves, I ring the school to tell them that i'm sick and stay at home; 3 weeks this has been going on, I just cant bring myself to go. It scares me that I could potentially 'snap' one day and hurt someone, but my ambition in life is to become an elite sniper for the SAS.

Thats all for now, can't give away too much.

Shizzle! Close to nobody I know knows that I'm suicidal. I'm also afraid I might flip out and kill someone. :-#

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

I meant more like going to school, and killing a bunch of people. But meh.

I'v had plans to get out alive ,What times to be where. What to do during it. Who to kill Ect.

But I'll never go through with it

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...
It is what it is, I made some mistakes but atleast I'm man enough to admit it today. So say what you will.

Hell, that has to take courage to admit on a RuneScape Internet Forum. How long did it take you to gain the courage to admit it?

And, "man enough"? Give me a break, Tribal.

Hahaha burn.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You know it's been proven that's not true? It completely depends on where you drop it. If you drop it somewhere quite clean (ex. the floor of your recently cleaned room) there's no harm in picking it up. However, if you drop it somewhere really dirty, like the floor of a snackbar where loads of people walk everyday, it may be a different case.

Yep, I read quite the opposite as well.. In fact I even remember seeing a mythbusters episode on the 5-second rule, which turned out to be garbage.

Of course it's different if you drop it in your own room (if you clean it regularly, it's probably 100% void of e.coli bacteria or salmonella), but in a public place..

They tested it, and there's no difference between a sandwich dropped on the floor for 2 seconds, and one dropped for 5 or more seconds. It's contaminated as heck and contains all kinds of dangerous bacteria you don't want to put in your mouth. If it's touched a public floor, just don't eat it.

I dont know why, but something about "touching a public place" Just made me think of Public Toilets.. Which - following a rational chain of thoughts.. Leads me to think of GEORGE MICHAEL IN A PUBLIC TOILET!!

In short: Dont let George Michael touch your food.

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

If cleanliness is next to Godliness,then Heaven is a Mythbuster's toilet seat.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think it's weird to think of those godly people having to take a painful dump once in a while.

*Imagines Chuck Norris pinching off a loaf while breaking the side of the toilet causing the world to move down as he pushes against it with his feet*

OT: I don't really have anything bad to admit too.

Also, I might refrain from saying anything disclosed as I have RL friends who use Tif and seem to be stalking my comments recently.

*cough* Geoff *cough*

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Not really a secret but my friend and I are playing a game called "operation no masturbation". The point is to not masturbate longer than your opponent. My current record is about 8 days, count was reset 2 days ago. :twss:

Lame record :? how do you know he's not lying? wait, i dont want to know..

Not really a secret but my friend and I are playing a game called "operation no masturbation". The point is to not masturbate longer than your opponent. My current record is about 8 days, count was reset 2 days ago. :twss:

Lame record :? how do you know he's not lying? wait, i dont want to know..

+1. Lets not turn this into the topic that shall not be named though.

I'll try to think of a secret, besides the stupid ones like how my parents don't think I curse, but I do when not around them.

Also, I might refrain from saying anything disclosed as I have RL friends who use Tif and seem to be stalking my comments recently.

*cough* Geoff *cough*

Eh, speaking of stalking, I've found *certain* TIF members on Facebook. ::'

I've realized I lie a lot, partially because I'm really sarcastic. (Well, I am in real life...) But a lot of the things I've posted are not 100% true (Perhaps this one isn't true either?), and I've lied my way out of more things than I should've.

I also want to kill a few people, but don't we all...

And no [cabbage], I have some secrets...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I think it's weird to think of those godly people having to take a painful dump once in a while.

*Imagines Chuck Norris pinching off a loaf while breaking the side of the toilet causing the world to move down as he pushes against it with his feet*

*cough* Geoff *cough*

Stalk your comments my [wagon].

I've never had a wet dream. I jerk it too much. Is that a confession?

rangesig.gif

*cough* Geoff *cough*

Stalk your comments my [wagon].

I've never had a wet dream. I jerk it too much. Is that a confession?

See! I knew you were stalking me! :lol:

I've never had one either.

Eh, speaking of stalking, I've found *certain* TIF members on Facebook. ::'

Wait. If you found me on their it's because I made one to talk to a girl on Facebook that I like irl, but she decided MySpace instead.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D