Halloween

The Observer

[bleep] CANDY YES

I'm probably one of the few high-schoolers that still trick-or-treats and enjoys it for the candy. Probably just gonna wrassle up a mask somewhere, though. Can't afford anything else.

Pfft, why trick or treat for candy? Taking money from your parents and going down to the diary/convenience store is much for efficient :twss:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I wanted to trick or treat (which I dont), I wouldn't be able to. I can't really pass as a 12 year old at over 6 feet tall :? .

Haha I'm 18 and I'm still going to go trick-or-treating. You don't need to look young, you just need to be ready to be turned down once in a while :P

My interest in Halloween has pretty much declined to the lowest. Two years ago I had a costume, went trick or treating with my siblings, and enjoyed the candy. Last year I decided a costume was stupid and just bought a nice mask. Went to a halloween party with friends, didn't go trick or treating. This year I didn't get anything, I don't plan on celebrating it. Maybe if a party with friends comes up I'll dig out an old mask to bring. But other than that... I'm just gonna be stealing my little sister's candy for this year :twisted:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I might go trick or treating. I already have a sick-as hell costume ready.

Head: A Zombie head with the skull cracked open with the brain being eaten by maggots, eyes burst open, and mouth sewn shut. Covered in blood and gashes.

Torso: Torso burst open with a little zombie coming out with blood all around.

Legs: HUUUUUUUUUUUGE gash on them with worms and maggots inside.

Props: Bloody chainsaw

Awwww come on, tipiters! This year Halloween is on a FRIDAY NIGHT!! Get your parties on 8-)

Almost every single club in downtown Montreal is having a halloween party, i'll probably be going to Krush cause i've never been before.

Anyways, I was planning to be going as Bob Barker and have a few of my fine looking friends dress up as the showcase girls, but only one was up for it :( I'm still trying to think of an original costume that won't get too hot quickly or be too big. Something that gets the playboy bunny costumed ladies' attention ;)

I need a costume where I can adopt a persona... Bob Barker would have been perfect but my friends are lame. I'm probably going to end up drawing on abs and biceps with a sharpie and wear a flimsy shirt I can rip off at the perfect moment, but that's a final resort plan.

:thumbdown:

hiccup.png

My first year of college halloween (and my birthday) are on Friday nights.

Holy [cabbage] life is awesome.

Even if I wanted to trick or treat (which I dont), I wouldn't be able to. I can't really pass as a 12 year old at over 6 feet tall :? .

Haha I'm 18 and I'm still going to go trick-or-treating. You don't need to look young, you just need to be ready to be turned down once in a while :P

I've been handing out candy since I was 14. I didn't mind older kids going around- it was always amusing getting to look up when some senior came to the door in some half-assed costume looking for free food.

Plus, I got as many bags of skittles as I wanted with that set-up :thumbup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My costume is a convicted serial child rapist.Kudos if you show me where I got that.

But seriously,we never had trick or treating here.The last time I went out in a costume was a devil one,and I was assumed to be a Man U fan.Trust me,I beat the [wagon] out of his crap.(I lieks Everton =P...Meh most blue teams are good)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

it was always amusing getting to look up when some senior came to the door in some half-assed costume looking for free food.

That's what I hope most of the folks I go to use as their logic.

I didn't even wear a mask last year. It hurt m face, so I just went door to door and asked for candy.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I be watching the live premire of Ghost Hunters special. :D

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I'm going to stay home as usual. I was never into Halloween.

Yeah. And are you like me and really killjoy and sarcastic when people knock on your door? :P

When random kids ask "trick or treat" expecting easy candy, I always reply 'trick' and shut the door. Most of the time they have no imagination to actually do a trick or egg my house/etc... It's not that I hate kids, I love them, but it makes for good entertainment. Maybe if I'm in a good mood I'll buy some chocolate eggs this year to disperse :lol:

Ohh, BlueLancer you just gave me the best idea. Probably EVER!

You melt some chocolate, as you do normally when you're going to cover something in it.

You boil some eggs, Hardboiled. Pop them in the fridge for a while, remove when cold. Then, peel the shell off of them. Cover in chocolate, put in Fridge/Freezer so when the kids arrive they won't know they're not really chocolate filled eggs.

Then you just wait for many, possibly angry, parents to arrive at your door.

Pure genious or what?

=D> :ohnoes: \' :P :twisted:

"It wasn't me" :roll: :^o

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Man, I wish we celebrated it in Finland, I haven't gone trick or treating for 8 years... :(

If I break the law or go crazy or something, now you know why.

I might be mistaken, but don't you have something at Easter that's a little similar to the American version of Halloween? Like, kids dressing up as witches and hitting each other with sticks or something?

I'm not sure what I'll do this year, I haven't gone trick-or-treating in about 4 years. Last year my friend and I hid behind bushes and jumped out at trick-or-treaters.

snowsigyy7.png

OH MY GOD I FOUND SOME WONKA SHOCKERS!

I haven't eaten these in, like, six years! I love Halloween!

Haha dude, those are so good. I remember my little brother eating them until his tongue started to bleed. :lol: Haven't had them in years.

OH MY GOD I FOUND SOME WONKA SHOCKERS!

I haven't eaten these in, like, six years! I love Halloween!

Haha dude, those are so good. I remember my little brother eating them until his tongue started to bleed. :lol: Haven't had them in years.

Halloween always brings back all those candies you can't get any other time of year. One thing I used to like doing was having all my candy in a pillow case and just sticking my head inside it and getting the good candy. Or pouring it all out and trading with my brother.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...