Soul Wars Abyssal Minion Gives Free Abyssal Whips.

bigmoneyak

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried stopping the conversation once it gives you the whip?

Also can someone post a pic of the actual pet? I want to see one before I get one.

Digits saw your post and asked to share this additional post.

Keep in mind Digits is a legend. And is eternally Leet.

"These pictures are just things I found interesting.

Such as the size of my minion compared to an actual demon.

295wzef.jpg

This one is just what he says when you feed him ashes, which is what he eats.

xer52s.jpg

And this is my awesome new signature. (Thanks to Andrew for letting me use his Dragon Battleaxe for spec)

16m2ibb.jpg

- Digits"

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Roflmao jagex just won.

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

wow that is truly epic. I want one so bad right now -.-

85 slayer by next weekend :pray:

then I have to play the stupid minigame....and get the stupid head.....*sigh*

maybe the new guys sense of humour isn't so fail.

2Xeo5.png

All credit goes to TSG member affectionately known as Digits.

"

152npfa.jpg

2qv8kkw.jpg

zti4w3.jpg

1zoyrug.jpg

294s8z5.jpg

I had a heart attack thinking that this thing actually gave you free whips :drool: GF Jagex.

orhshd.jpg

29e0iv7.jpg

ta3guw.jpg

23m2b2g.jpg

- Digits"

Slay On,

Axe Man Jack

hehehe funny :lol:

35hedkh.jpg

I always assumed whips were made from the small intestine of Abyssal Demons. So, in an effort to play a prank on you, it regurgitates a vital organ and hands it to you? Anything for a joke, I suppose.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

This is now my biggest motivation for 85 slayer. =D

Why is it?

Seriously I want to know why people value a usless pet. You've seen what it does, and other than seeing it for yourself you have nothing to gain from it. The amount of time and effort to obtain it is immense, and the zeal points needed could seriously boost up your stats.

It would be nice to have an abby demon following you yes, but it just isn't worth the time and efforr involved, especially when you consider what those zeal points could get you.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

I always assumed whips were made from the small intestine of Abyssal Demons. So, in an effort to play a prank on you, it regurgitates a vital organ and hands it to you? Anything for a joke, I suppose.

You better hope it's the intestines.

Also, I didn't know the slayer tower looked so amazing in High Detail. :shock:

Now I need to get a new computer.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Why is it?

Seriously I want to know why people value a usless pet. You've seen what it does, and other than seeing it for yourself you have nothing to gain from it. The amount of time and effort to obtain it is immense, and the zeal points needed could seriously boost up your stats.

It would be nice to have an abby demon following you yes, but it just isn't worth the time and efforr involved, especially when you consider what those zeal points could get you.

those of us who are maxed out on all combat stats really have nothing to gain from souls wars aside from the pets. the time it takes to get it isn't *that* much, and if you already have an abby head lying around, it's kind of fun to work towards it.

dino_da_gino.png

... Jagex, you win the intarwebs.

Howeverrrrr, I'm going to spend 85 zeal on charms and gambling and exp... 'Sides, I have 38 slayer.

THAT IS SOOO AWESOME, heh.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Why is it?

Once I max melee in 3 def levels, abby demon is my #1 goal after that. It's pretty epic, looks fun to have around. Who cares if it's alot of work, I enjoy SW. The fact that it actually puts a whip in your inv as a trick is hilarious. The only thing I actually Lol'ed at from Jagex.

I can't imagine what went through the minds of the first abby demon pet owners. Also, everyone will hate you if you use it in abby demon slayer tasks. Perhaps they might even decide to hop? :lol:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Why is it?

Some people just play it for fun and not for experience. ;)

Why is it?

In all fairness, not everyone's goals are gold or XP. Some people collect cats, I knew a guy that had 100k ashes.

I personall think it would be cool to have an abby pet even if it takes alot of time and dedication.

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D