World cup 2010!

mustangs407

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Australia in the World Cup again. I hope we get past the group stages again

Unless there's a [bleep] bastard referee again.

Don't blame the referee, Australia are just [cabbage]. No, I'm joking, I just saw an opportunity.

Apart from England, I usually support Netherlands (Read: When England looses).

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Not really supporting anyone just going to enjoy the football. Honestly though, who's going to beat Spain? :shock:

Holland of course!

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

As 1MA said, then English commentators are still going on about what happened over 40 years ago, and English newspapers are just unreadable during the World cup period due to the absolute [cabbage] bias printed in them. Seriously, the Brazilians aren't even going on about what happened 7 years ago.

I presume you get Irish commentators during the world cup though, we get stuck with the English commentators for every tournament. I swear, if I ever meet Clive Tyldesley I may be compelled to beat him to death, that goes for John Motson as well.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

As 1MA said, then English commentators are still going on about what happened over 40 years ago, and English newspapers are just unreadable during the World cup period due to the absolute [cabbage] bias printed in them. Seriously, the Brazilians aren't even going on about what happened 7 years ago.

I presume you get Irish commentators during the world cup though, we get stuck with the English commentators for every tournament. I swear, if I ever meet Clive Tyldesley I may be compelled to beat him to death, that goes for John Motson as well.

Ye, Irish commentators aren't to bad, not as biased as the English ones, don't have a problem slating the Irish team if they play bad as well :lol:

Not really supporting anyone just going to enjoy the football. Honestly though, who's going to beat Spain? :shock:

Holland of course!

Hell yes. We do have the quality to beat them.

Also we're the first European country to qualify for the WC. Won 6 out of 6 matches 8-)

I just hope Scotland can qualify for it. We're struggling to make it into the playoffs for the qualifying section at the moment.

If we don't make it I will go for Spain or Brazil.

sig2ho7.jpg

Rooting for Bosnia first. Hoping they make it to their first World Cup. They have the talent, just need to put the politics aside.

Then Turkey, while in the same group as Bosnia, I have always liked Turkey, but Bosnia is still my first team by a large gap.

then Holland, I grew to like them during the UEFA championship.

then Germany.

All other teams can lose.

smallsigr.jpg

I'm hoping Israel can finally qualify for the first time since 1960.

Mexico 70 - but who's counting ;) anyway i believe we gonna stay (again) at home.

Dont have any real favorites on a team level. just hope it will be as good as the euro.

i'd love to see Argentina playing postive football for a change.

Though currently things doesn't look too good for them,they do have the potential for building a remarkable team.

I'll also follow Spain (for Torres),Holland (tradition) and maybe England (dont know why,habit maybe ?).

Don't really follow football but I hope England don't make it. Saves all the stupid tabloids thinking we're going to make the final when everyone knows we'll lose in the quarter- or semi-finals, probably on penalties AGAIN :wall:

You're right haha. England has only won once and came 4th another time. It was funny when they didn't qualify in 08 and everyone was like 'Uhh...'

Seriously, we've won once and that was in our own country the only time we got to the final. Almost 45 years on and people are still going on about it, which drives me mad. We need to do terribly again just to wake people up to the fact that we're actually not that brilliant.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Yey, Sweden won 4 - 0 over Malta. A very needed victory!

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

2-0 victory over Norway ::' Horrible conditions on the pitch though :|

Thanks for keeping us on the road to that second place spot, now feel free to let us win and we can both go to South Africa lol.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

It's starting to look like Finland won't be playing in South Africa. Russia beat us 3-0. After the match Hyypiä announced that he won't play for the national team in the next qualifications so that was probably his last home game playing for Finland.

I guess I'm rooting for Brazil again -.-

Rao.png

I'm not following the cup much like I did last time, but I'll poke once in a while...particularly on this thread.

So last I've heard, Argentina lost against Ecuador: 2-0. Damnit. :evil:

I guess I'm rooting for Brazil again -.-

Don't.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Wow Egypt are really proving themselves to be a team to watch out for in the World Cup.

I watched that game for like 5 minutes and saw the first goal.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!