Poll: Food during battle

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

Which type of food do you use the most during a battle?

•  
    [*:1a1ruuiu] Pastries

[*:1a1ruuiu] Fish/Meat

[*:1a1ruuiu] Fruits/Vegetables

[*:1a1ruuiu] Dairy Products

[*:1a1ruuiu] Other / I don't battle in RuneScape

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Remember, you can also submit your ideas for future polls here. (Totally desperate ;) )

~The Cow

1.png
generic_signature.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other, i use potions and familiars.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I use the salmon/tuna I got from fly fishing at Shilo village ages ago. It's lasted me for months. If I'm going against boss monsters then I use monkfish.

Although I use familiars, prayer and weapon specials almost as much as fish now.

Brew/Restore/Bat

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Pineapple pizzas :thumbup:

Monkfish are so outdated tbh :|

Hate to say "+1" but this sums up half of the thread.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

i eat unicorns sort of :S

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I use salmon that I fished, and guthans.

Monkfish are so outdated tbh

Tell me why.

because there is much better ways to heal. guthans, cheaper food that heals more like pizza, and familiars like bunyips are cheap and heal quite well.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Tuna, lobster, swordfish, shark, monkfish, and Bunyip depending on what I'm killing.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

mostly fish (sharks)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

It depends on what is directly accessible. For example, if I have a fire giant task, I choose the ones underneath the Baxtorian waterfall which is in close proximity to the Fishing Guild where I fish sharks. Other than that, it's pineapple pizzas or monkfish.

j0xPu5R.png