200M in all Skills

Makilio

Tezz is absolutely blasting through slayer, 150m atm, wouldn't be surprised if he took over rank 2 soon enough.

He might seem close but 20m is a huge gap to overtake, thats like 500 hours of slayer I doubt he'll steal rank 2 unless she quits but why get 170m/200m then quit :/ then again it happened to larryr with rc so you never know.

Bbk.png

Update of the top 15

1. Chuck Skiller Norris (previously Aasiwat) : 2,47B xp. After stoping suspiciously at 104M magic, Skiller has moved back to slayer as well as some dungeoneering last week. I expect him to claim back the title of player with most skills over 100M shortly and gain some more skills if he keeps on slaying. Coming milestones: 100M ranged and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Finallyontop (previously Jdealcroix) : 2,33Bxp. Still closing in on 11 and 12 skills over 100M with ranged and HP, he's still training thieving, dungeon, slayer and farming. He's not gaining on Skiller anymore and Drumgun is coming in fast from under. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and 100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,29B xp. Still powering through ranged, he could become the first player to have 9 skills at 200M next week. If he wants to catch up to rank3, he'll have to power through another skill next. Coming milestones : 2,3B xp and 200M ranged (9th skill)

5. telmomarques : 2.15B xp. Another slaying week without opening effigies for Telmo. He's closing in on 100M HP and 50M slayer. He also hasn't gained summon XP in a long time, he probably has 15-20M XP banked there also. Coming milestones : 100M HP

6. Elvis : 2,14B xp. Elvis has gained a lot on Telmo last week but mainly due to him opening banked effigies. He's still mainly training crafting and slayer these days and could become the player with the most skills over 50M standing at 16 skills today with 2 skills close and only 3 skills behind Zarfot. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

8. Elias : 2,00B xp. Elias became the 8th player to reach 2B xp yesterday using a bunch of dungeon tokkens. He's still once again one of the top training player with an average of 4M/xp day. Aside from dungeon, he also trained magic/smithing, herblore and farming. Coming milestones : 200M dungeon (6th skill)

9. Paperbag : 1,90B xp. Another high profile trainer last week, Paperbag is still powering through ranged (slower than Drumgun, but he has HP open as an added bonus). He could become the 2nd player to get 8 skills at 200M depending what the competition does (suomi and telmo). Coming milestones : 100M ranged (9th skill )

10. S U O M I : 1,88B xp. A very nice week for Suomi, passing Lan to enter the top 10 and reaching 100M dungeon for his 8th skill over 100M. Aside from dungeon, he also trained crafting and RC. Since entering the top 15, he hasn't yet lost a rank. Coming milestones : 1,9B xp

11. Lan : 1,87B xp. Did a bit of slayer.

12. Kingduffy : 1,86B xp. Passing Erw J last week, he trained every unmaxed skill once again but mostly focused on slayer and FM. The rank he gained will be lost pretty soon once Tezz catches up. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

14. Tezz : 1,84B xp. Still trianing slayer without HP gains, he's reached 150M slayer last week. He's about to gain a rank from Erw J and perhaps Kingduffy. Coming milestones : 100M summon

15. Green098 : 1,74B xp. Still hunting effigies through ranged, she will get her 7th skill over 100M inside the next 2 weeks. Skiller 703 is gaining slowly on her and is on pace to catch up in the next 5-6 months... Coming milestones : 100M ranged

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Level 120: 104,273,167 exp. @ langer

That was my thought also...that's why I said suspiciously, I wouldn't have said that for any other XP stage.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Another person on rsof going for 200m everything

Quick find code: 154-155-457-62178846

States that he doesnt care about efficiency so probably won't be in the running for first to 200m everything (seems to be doing things in the most stupid order imaginable for a 200m everything goal), especially as he is currently level 1 in several stats. To be honest this seems like a pipe dream but he IS in the top page agility and going up ranks reasonably fast in that so does have some dedication.

States that he doesnt care about efficiency so probably won't be in the running for first to 200m everything (seems to be doing things in the most stupid order imaginable for a 200m everything goal), especially as he is currently level 1 in several stats. To be honest this seems like a pipe dream but he IS in the top page agility and going up ranks reasonably fast in that so does have some dedication.

He has barely begun to play the game yet.... Unless he has another account that actually has somewhat decent levels in all skills he doesn't know what he's in for.

People say merchanting isn't respectable, but to me, I see nothing wrong with it - it's the easiest way to make billions that is not breaking the rules (eg real world trading). Begging is a lowly activity though, especially when you have the skills to get heaps of cash yourself through skills rather than merchanting (if you have issues with it). :mellow:

He has barely begun to play the game yet.... Unless he has another account that actually has somewhat decent levels in all skills he doesn't know what he's in for.

Yeah, he's doing agility first then RC, not the best idea!

In other news a guy that used to go to my elementary and high school just maxed his skill total

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

In other news a guy that used to go to my elementary and high school just maxed his skill total

Why isn't that the best idea? 99 Agility helps with RC so you don't run out of energy, whereas RC doesn't help agility.

On your other news, do we care? L. Wow, you know someone in real life that's maxed.. big deal?

Makaveli_93.png

Why isn't that the best idea? 99 Agility helps with RC so you don't run out of energy, whereas RC doesn't help agility.

On your other news, do we care? L. Wow, you know someone in real life that's maxed.. big deal?

We don't care that you don't care :D

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Lol thanks Kvebalas, I'm gonna do tds instead of abby demons so hopefully that will put your mind to rest a bit ! :lol: :thumbup: and yeah... :P

@Oscar: That makes sense actually :o will be interesting to see if she can get it done before Tezz goes 'vrooooooooooom' XD

I didnt say that. Tds is better than abby, but still not the best u can.

And sorry, if i said something wrong or you didnt like it.:P

And Drum, did you even imagine, how many hours you lost with taking melee 200m without slaying.?:(

Kvebalas.png

Hey top skillers, beware, here comes me.:P

He's not just getting 99, which he is already way past (and incidentally you dont get any boost to run beyond level 95 agility). He's getting 200m xp in both. Rc and agility being 2 of the 3 main stats that effigies are used on. Plus fishing can give quite a bit of agility xp if you do heavy rod fishing, and agility and rc are arguably the 2 biggest no-brainer choices in the effigy pairs.

We don't care that you don't care :D

Yea lol.:)

Kvebalas.png

Hey top skillers, beware, here comes me.:P

ooo jdelacroix. Which top 15 haven't posted here yet?

Gert, Elvis, Elias, Paperbag (though he lurks :P), Suomi, Erw J Kingduffy, Tezz and Green098. Unless they posted under alias.

langerkiller.png