200M in all Skills

Makilio

Why don't you start being realistic? You really think someone will help you with black demons like that for thousands of hours L? Good guide makers like Zarfot always gave us possible guides and not something like that.

I think the point was to show how fast it can be, not over a very sustained period of time. For instance, the xp/hr is ridiculous when making demonic thrones to 200mil construction xp, but it also costs 186bil to do. It cannot be sustained seriously for any period of time, since it is not economical to do so, but it is still possible and still a method.

Also, if the rate is 350-400 an hour, you can get a decent sized task done in half an hour, and I see people 'wasting' hours of time on rs by not playing efficiently. You could maybe ask a friend if you could do it once, but as you say, over a long amount of time you aren't going to be able to use this method.

Why don't you start being realistic? You really think someone will help you with black demons like that for thousands of hours L? Good guide makers like Zarfot always gave us possible guides and not something like that.

If the lurer is fletching at the same time and the cannoner provides the prayer potions, it can be considered a viable method. You only need to find someone fletching...

The lurer has to keep attacking the demon or else your cannon starts to hit it.

Tezz could reach 200M Str later today or early tomorrow and should also max out slayer in the next 48 hours. Expect the updated milestones chart to be posted once he achieves both.

He already has more than enough effigies for 200m slayer, but I think he's waiting until thursday to get them both at once.

If the lurer is fletching at the same time and the cannoner provides the prayer potions, it can be considered a viable method. You only need to find someone fletching...

Good fight.

Makaveli_93.png

^Not bad at all.

Also random fact I forgot to mention in my long post, I made all my money maxing all 99s by graahking to 30m rc xp. That was pretty painful :( Didnt know how to merch back then.

About the cave crawlers, as discussed several pages back, it's really not human to camp those for years. I know I certainly couldn't. I'd rather do it the slower way and skill the way I'm supposed to. Also I really cbf to spend 20b or w/e it is to camp those for 4 effigy 200ms. As Arib said, flipping requires constant camping of the G.E now and it is much worse than it used to be.

We were saying that camping there for all of slayer,rc,agil and fishing was inhuman but we were suggesting you'd only be camping for slayer and as xe showed it was a little longer than slayer but saving lots of time on slows. Sorry if you don't have cash to spend, I guessed you'd have some left after farm and smithing.

Saw a thread on the RSOF suggesting that as a fast way to train range, but I think they dropped the idea after learning there was a maximum number of opponents it can effect.

So my best guess is that those people are going to be rather disappointed, not that I know anything about chinning.

I saw that thread or a similar 1 but the guy knew it can only hit a max of 9 people in the 9 squares, the reason its faster is because you don't have to wait for spawns and should always hit 9 people if a lot show up. You also save money on prayer pots, the only downside is you might not hit much on other people wearing range armour and also since you die fairly often you cannot use range pots effectively.

To the person who asked would it be fastest without bonus xp. Yes if it is faster then skeleton monkeys both at 2.7 multiplier it is also faster than skeleton monkies at a 1.0 multiplier.

Arib I hope you don't find that technique for black demons because it would just be too easy then. Kind of like when xe found that you can cave crawler for faster 200m agility.

Good fight.

I did some fletchslaying a while ago.Timing right(not fletching too fast) allows you to attack most monsters without losing any turns.

Good fight.

I did some fletchslaying a while ago.Timing right(not fletching too fast) allows you to attack most monsters without losing any turns.

*(not fletching too fast)* So, it is xp waste however you look at it lol. Anyways, I've said everything about that so called "guide" so just move on please. More realistic guides next time please<3.

Makaveli_93.png

Good fight.

*(not fletching too fast)* So, it is xp waste however you look at it lol. Anyways, I've said everything about that so called "guide" so just move on please. More realistic guides next time please<3.

You don't lose any combat turns and still gain decent fletching xp.If you still view that as a waste...

Anyway let's just drop this.Doesn't do any good to the topic.

Fletching on its own without doing any other skills is in itself an Xp waste. In the least, you could fletch while doing Agility without losing any Xp/hr from Agility, nevermind other skills like Wcing.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Saw a thread on the RSOF suggesting that as a fast way to train range, but I think they dropped the idea after learning there was a maximum number of opponents it can effect.

So my best guess is that those people are going to be rather disappointed, not that I know anything about chinning.

I saw that thread or a similar 1 but the guy knew it can only hit a max of 9 people in the 9 squares, the reason its faster is because you don't have to wait for spawns and should always hit 9 people if a lot show up. You also save money on prayer pots, the only downside is you might not hit much on other people wearing range armour and also since you die fairly often you cannot use range pots effectively.

To the person who asked would it be fastest without bonus xp. Yes if it is faster then skeleton monkeys both at 2.7 multiplier it is also faster than skeleton monkies at a 1.0 multiplier.

Arib I hope you don't find that technique for black demons because it would just be too easy then. Kind of like when xe found that you can cave crawler for faster 200m agility.

I don't think this works, me and some friends tried it about 2/3 years ago and the chins only hit 1 person, same with barrage and d2h spec. Presumably jagex thought of this and didn't like the idea.

Bbk.png

Damn Jagex are too smart! Except really stupid when it comes to making effigy drop rates :P

Looks like you don't get much melee xp so I can see you maxing slay, rc, agil, fish all before finishing melee which could be worse than crawlers since you are getting diminishing value for your effigies as you get closer to maxing melee. (I hope that makes sense)

With the friend method if you are giving them p pots you don't have much space for picking up ashes.

Also once this method gets better known I can see it being very crowded unless ashes go down a lot. If it does get crowded I'm sure crawlers would be better. We'll have to see :)

Damn Jagex are too smart! Except really stupid when it comes to making effigy drop rates :P

Looks like you don't get much melee xp so I can see you maxing slay, rc, agil, fish all before finishing melee which could be worse than crawlers since you are getting diminishing value for your effigies as you get closer to maxing melee. (I hope that makes sense)

With the friend method if you are giving them p pots you don't have much space for picking up ashes.

Also once this method gets better known I can see it being very crowded unless ashes go down a lot. If it does get crowded I'm sure crawlers would be better. We'll have to see :)

Unless this method tops 500 kills per hour, which I doubt it will, especially if you want to pick crimsons/ashes up, even telegrabbing. It might be possible to hit 500 kph if you picked nothing up and turreted with range as well, adding 100 kills worth of damage to the cannon. However everytime you telegrab, you use an attack turn.

Even if it doubles your Cball useage per hour up to 4000. You'd have to telegrab & bank 200 ashes to cover costs & all the while telegrabbing crimson charms to make the method worth it in the first place.

If you don't want to pick anything up other than effigies - you may as well do crawlers as it's possible to get close to, or over 800 kills per hr picking crim/blue & effigies up only.

Not saying I wouldn't like this method to work - but due to the intricacies of it basically revolving around you staying out of combat - telegrabbing crims/blues & ashes seems awfully problematic.

if you are going to rely on a second person - duo'ing TD's with one player only doing 40% of the damage on one, would be more beneficial - they could keep claws for isntance, you get effigies/blues. This would also put the effigy rate close to 1 an hr if you are able to kill 80 between 2 of you.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

I guess it will need a lot more testing.

Is it easy to tank demons wearing bandos with a uniron/bunyip summoned? I am actually thinking of the friend tanking, if they are fletching a bunyip would be better.

It doesn't look like you are attacking much with melee so maybe you can telegrab stuff when you aren't using melee.

Seriously guys whats with the flaming it was just an idea I threw out there to see if any1 could come up with a feasable method or some sort of doing it and @ makeveli that so called guide? Wasnt a guide a and I never said it was a guide it was just an idea for something that could potentially be cool

@ vex maybe this isnt an ideal method for camping long term effigys then or whatever but for the slayer task aspect of it you could offer some noob like 500k to come sit at them for 30 min and you provide the pots or w/e and once you had a few people added always willing to do it for the $ whenever you got a black demon task could 2x the slayer xp/h on that task and than bank all the ashes and stuff with yak to make up for c balls and ppots loss so maybe just a better way to possibly do the task then =p

However yeah guys sup with the negative responses....

aribiterspar3.png

Viv how are those tasks going? I actually can't wait for the data :D I have 2 spreadsheets; 1 for the player who cares about slayer, summoning and effigies (can easily be changed to slay+summoning or slay+effigy) and a 2nd one for the player who only cares about slayer and uses effigies on slayer (I made this 1 for you because I thought this was what your attitude to slayer is like).

Still need those xp rates and the slayer xp from the kalphites that are killed, idk which ones are in the spot used.

EDIT: Don't need the rates anymore I got them from a reliable source :smile:

Viv how are those tasks going? I actually can't wait for the data :D I have 2 spreadsheets; 1 for the player who cares about slayer, summoning and effigies (can easily be changed to slay+summoning or slay+effigy) and a 2nd one for the player who only cares about slayer and uses effigies on slayer (I made this 1 for you because I thought this was what your attitude to slayer is like).

Still need those xp rates and the slayer xp from the kalphites that are killed, idk which ones are in the spot used.

at like 31 but anyway i been using effigies on rc it changes every 1 week to 1 month rc or slayer :P

StarViv.png

so yeah if a good fast lure method were to even be found for this its still no melee xp and at the very fastest ittd be effigy every like 45 minutes max at the very possible best so only reason I guess to ever do it would be effigy camping+profit with the ashes? Least I belive yak banking them is profit if i remember vex's guide right

Crawlers are legitimately 46 mins per effigy max, with no tricks. Assuming you can constantly keep demons blocking themselves, the same number might be possible at demons, but it's almost or completely impossible to manage that(as, you know, almost all of them died at different times!). Demons could come up to around an hour per effigy, but they'll never be better without multicombat.

Also, are you [developmentally delayed]ed or is there any other reason to make 3 posts in a ROW, multiple times? There is a helpful edit button so other people could read the thread without you spamming it full.

Sorry but is 3 small posts in a row really like causing you immense pain or something that you gotta make it a big deal?

aribiterspar3.png

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Runescape Classic says hi.

Long time...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Won't happen. I doubt Jagex has the capability to make RuneScape last another 5-7 years. If so, then I also doubt the player will still be motivated to get 200m in each and every skill

Long time...

This is true, but I think it would require RS to be incredibly competitive in the next couple of years to find a way to outdo others graphics or playstyles. Make RS something that other cannot be.

Quest Cape Achieved February 14, 2007. -Not Maintained-

1700+ Skill Total July 15, 2009

All Skills 60+ - July 26, 2009

Drops: dragon - medx8, spearx1 ;; 3rd - helmx1 ;; barrows - dhaxex1, gspearx1, dhhelmx1

Long time...

This is true, but I think it would require RS to be incredibly competitive in the next couple of years to find a way to outdo others graphics or playstyles. Make RS something that other cannot be.

It's been what others have not been since day 1. Free. Accessible.

Even if other MMO's are better Runescape will continue just because it is free and cheap and easy to play.

Stellactic.gif

Tezz is 600k from 200m str and surely has enough effigies for 200m slayer, so he should have quite the record day if he drops like 9-10m lamps, like 17m in investigation, and however many blues he can use. I doubt he has enough charms for 200m summ, but he certainly has a lot.

Question, does any know what happened to Toony? Did he quit? He must have had effigies saved up that he didn't use and he had a bunch of charms too. He could have certainly became a contender if he got maxed total, dumped his effigies and charms, then start in on dungeon.