200M in all Skills

Makilio

Firemaking with a friend helping for the fastest possible tree route is really quick xp.

You mean in Jadinko lair? Make a vid

he means firemaking in rsc not rs2.

Firemaking with a friend helping for the fastest possible tree route is really quick xp.

You mean in Jadinko lair? Make a vid

he means firemaking in rsc not rs2.

Oh, I know a good one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-qMQapQ2U&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLpHl1EvmlBf3oKZNBYzw8ng

Hello

I've been following this thread for several months now and shall say what every new-time poster to the thread will say. S U O M I first. As that seems to be most obvious.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to every poster as 'I've learnt a lot of new ways to play the game having read this daily. I think I've read over 200 pages so far.

I mainly joined so I could read the weekly updates, but as they're in hiden tags I thought joining would let me read them but they still don't open, could anyone possibly help me with this?

I'm kind of expecting the 'you must be new here' picture after I post which I'm frankly dreading :P

Once again thank you to everyone to everyone for keeping this thread alive and for the months of entertainment i've had from this thread

Jord.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Hello

I've been following this thread for several months now and shall say what every new-time poster to the thread will say. S U O M I first. As that seems to be most obvious.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to every poster as 'I've learnt a lot of new ways to play the game having read this daily. I think I've read over 200 pages so far.

I mainly joined so I could read the weekly updates, but as they're in hiden tags I thought joining would let me read them but they still don't open, could anyone possibly help me with this?

I'm kind of expecting the 'you must be new here' picture after I post which I'm frankly dreading :P

Once again thank you to everyone to everyone for keeping this thread alive and for the months of entertainment i've had from this thread

Jord.

Just click on it :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Lol, I was doing a abberant spectre task when I see a steel titan and cannon, so naturally I right click the person to find the name S U O M I. LOL. Needless to say I freaked out, and all I could say to him was 'your awesome'. If your reading this SUOMI, I apologize for noobishness, and understand I was kind of in shock ;P

Gone_Slayin.png

Not up to date.

My somewhat not so distant goal is to achieve the completionist cape.

Lol, I was doing a abberant spectre task when I see a steel titan and cannon, so naturally I right click the person to find the name S U O M I. LOL. Needless to say I freaked out, and all I could say to him was 'your awesome'. If your reading this SUOMI, I apologize for noobishness, and understand I was kind of in shock ;P

I hope you took a screenshot from every possible angle too.

Makaveli_93.png

"You're" grammar is even better.

untitled1.png

Join "Liked" for trustworthy dicing!

And I thought I needed a life...

Climate.png

Hahaha it's fine, just take it easy =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

And I thought I needed a life...

My thoughts exactly...

Gone_Slayin.png

Not up to date.

My somewhat not so distant goal is to achieve the completionist cape.

I know what you mean. I was slaying nechs and DRAGONSEANCE came in and I was paralysed from the waist up.

so did u crash his slaying spot?

No he didn't, unlike these guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCazakZUcuU

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Sometimes u have to wait awhile then click it, if the page isnt finished completely loading(like if ur on dial up or something) then it wont open

Nope, still not working but thanks for your help.

It's working fine now thanks.

Edited by Jordyy

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

I hope for Jagex's sake that the bot-nuke works. They now have a countdown banner on the frontpage (for anyone who hasn't checked). If this doesn't work I don't think any amount of hard work can return faith into this company.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX