200M in all Skills

Makilio

Dont be so upset, last time I made a claim like that it turned out to be true :lol:

Though I wont use something like that for 200m's id save it for a runescape speed run video where I take a level 3 account to max total in one day.

http://puu.sh/bzUo

also OSHT tree bill is da capped total xp

Makaveli_93.png

Pardon my being a bit slow, as I'm sure I'm just overlooking something. Why is it that I can't seem to find Dalpedo on any particular tracking site or the official hiscores? Am I spelling it wrong?....is it not his real RS name?

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

Pardon my being a bit slow, as I'm sure I'm just overlooking something. Why is it that I can't seem to find Dalpedo on any particular tracking site or the official hiscores? Am I spelling it wrong?....is it not his real RS name?

It's spelled Dapledo

That's probably why :P

Judaske.png

Update of the top 15: December 18th to December 25th

1. S U  O  M I;  3.74B (+20M) All I want for Christmas is... 2100 more effigies! S U  O  M I has continued crawlering for effigies, and reached 75M Runecrafting and is just shy of 172M Defense. The biggest accomplishment of his this week is snagging a 500M lead on Jake. He just reached 100M Farming,  and should get woodcutting next week, needing 730K xp. Coming milestones: 100M WC, RC, and Crafting, (19th-21th), 200M defense (15th), and 200M all (1st).

2. Jake/Tezz; 3.22B (+9M) Once again sticking to Woodcutting and Firemaking, Jake has been busy chopping Christmas trees at a 1:5 ratio. He's also got some Herblore mixed in there (pun intended). He will lose his co-ownership of the Most 200M Skills title when S U  O  M I gets 200M defense, unless he gets another huge donation and can do Herblore. Coming milestones: 150M Firemaking.

3. Jdelacroix (previously 10lbs0oz21in); 3.06B (+10M) Jdela's gains this week have been fairly routine, with about 1M slayer xp. He's also done a bit of summoning and reached a melee xp base of 85M xp. Aside from opening a few effigies on Rc, he mostly stuck to slayer and combat. Coming milestones: 100M Defence,  Strength, and Slayer (15th-17th), and 200M Thieving ad Farming (10th and 11th).

4. Elias; Tree Bill (+0M) Elias' gains this week are infinitely greater than his last weeks' ones. Inactive, although word is that he's considering returning.

5. Elvis; 2.94B (+18M)

A big week for Elvis, in which every skill was trained. Elvis has done around 1M in runecrafting and farming as well as WC. He's doing effigies at a very fast pace, and could get 100M rc in a few weeks. His biggest feat of this week: 30M base! Coming milestones: 100M RC, Summoning, Firemaking, and Magic (15th-18th), Tree Bill.

Edit: he's pulled a Elias ad stopped at 3B. 

6. Drumgun; 2.9B (+4M)

Drumgun has (finally) gotten 190M, and has mostly trained fishing as well as a bit of slayer thrown in there. He's even trained his farming a bit. Coming milestones: 100M/120 Dung, 150M Fishing, and 200M Woodcutting (12th). I speak for everyone when I say that the line of 10 200Ms is going to look awesome. Due to craftings jump in cost, it may take a while, however.

7. Telmomarques; 2.87B (+0M) Rivaling Elias in xp gains, Telmomarques is inactive.

8. Allar; 2.68B (+0M)

Inactive.

9. Kingduffy; 2.38B (+6M)

KD pulled a Kingduffy and trained almost every skill in the book. Highlights include a little under 1M Slayer and Magic. Kingduffy also has a good base, and with 16M cons, 8M RC, 13M Agility, and 5M Mining, could reach 50M base in a couple of weeks. Coming milestones: 100M in Ranged, Magic, Smithing, Thieving, Slayer, Farming, and Hunter! (10th-17th). 

10. Zarfot; 2.35B (+0M) Inactive. 

11. Almostlost; 2.32B (+8M)

Minus mining, every skill got a bit of xp. Mostly slayer/combat with a good farming session, AL also did some odd skilling here and there. Coming milestones: 100M crafting (11th).

12. Green098; 2.22B (+6M).

The postergirl for efficiency, Green did equal increments of Melee and Magic slaying. She also opened some RC-flavoured effigies for about 200K xp there. Coming milestones: Nothing in sight...

13. Kngkyle; 2.19B (+1M)

A solid chunk of woodcutting and perhaps a smithing effigy was all we got from Kngkyle this week. He's still on vacation. Coming milestones: 200M WC (7th).

14. Paperbag; 2.16B (+0M)

Inactive. Possibly returning? Awaiting word...

15. Pope712; 2.15B (+1M)

A slower week for Pope, logically relating to the fact that it's Christmas, Pope did a bit of Slayer. Coming milestones: 100M Ranged and Summoning, (10th and 11th), and 200M hp (4th).

Outside the top 15:

Fapledo is still training magic, with some rather stodgy gains. Dragonseance got 200M slayer! Athymythymy is still bossing out Ranged, and if he keeps this pace up, will reach 200M Ranged and Hitpoints, as well as 2B total exp next week. Forsberg888 is Mage-cannoning slayer tasks, and got about the same amount of xp this week as Alkan. Alkantheman is tearing through skilling, and has gotten a few of his stats up to 98. Perhaps he's leaving them there and leveling them all at once? Time will tell.

Merry Christmas!

Jdel is not at 3.6b, you mean 3.06b?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Dont be so upset, last time I made a claim like that it turned out to be true :lol:

Though I wont use something like that for 200m's id save it for a runescape speed run video where I take a level 3 account to max total in one day.

no-one cares.

The topic was efficiency, and I was discussing on an xp basis the most efficient way to play.

I get its annoying or offensive to be told that such a severe breakage of the game exists.

Ring World is probably telling the truth... I mean after all, he does have 999 quest points.

I look forward to the video.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

a13d hunting 4 200m all skills GL

http://puu.sh/bEd6

A13d speaked with me tons of times that we was trying to get 200m in all skills. He talked all the time about how much he wanted to someone lending he money so he could buy a dicing rank. I wouldn't be suprised if he quited that goal since there isn't dicing anymore. Owell

Haven't the last 2 rooms changed slightly since zarfot was around anyway?

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

That's not the point. Zarfot/foot always lost 3 ticks in the last room (2 if you need to go to exit door). Also, they didn't do the chests in room 1 and 2. Chests in room 1 and 2 are xp with no time spent, so why wouldn't I do it...

That's not the point. Zarfot/foot always lost 3 ticks in the last room (2 if you need to go to exit door). Also, they didn't do the chests in room 1 and 2. Chests in room 1 and 2 are xp with no time spent, so why wouldn't I do it...

Inefficient to train Thieving.

I always love conversations like this. The irony is, the time spent arguing about it on forums and such, is more time than that 3 ticks will EVER account to.

GG

Ahah. Well I just enjoy save ticks for fun. Not really for the time saved. That was very funny anyway.

You lose a tick from searching a chest, even if it's in your direct path. Where are you getting this shit from? I would search chests in room 4, 5 and 6 if they are in my direct path, but not rooms 1-3 for such shit xp.

Searching chest in room 1 is 240k xp/h if it takes 1 tick to do. Chest in room 2 is about 360k xp/h. This is assuming you don't end up losing out on a few urns in the last room. For each tick you lose, i think you have about a 1/8 chance of missing out on an urn in room 8? Also, in room 7 in the video, he missed a tick by skipping the last urn rather than the second to last.