200M in all Skills

Makilio

Solo meds can be done in ~10-12 minutes consistently. JUST SAYIN'.

To finish them this fast do you leave doors which require herblore requirements? Also do you overload at the start of the dungeon?

You wouldn't overload at the start as you wouldn't be leaving after every floor

An overload dose only saves approximately 34 seconds excluding the defence bonus and the 500lp you get back which could occasionally save a death (which is even less likely if you use prayer renew aswell). So its hardly worth leaving to overload

To finish them this fast do you leave doors which require herblore requirements? Also do you overload at the start of the dungeon?

An overload dose only saves approximately 34 seconds excluding the defence bonus and the 500lp you get back which could occasionally save a death (which is even less likely if you use prayer renew aswell). So its hardly worth leaving to overload

If you are not on overload, you wont be on renewal either. ;-)

[hide]

[/hide]

If you are not on overload, you wont be on renewal either. ;-)

I was saying that assuming the 500lp doesnt save a death isn't such a big deal because you would have prayer renew

That sounds rather precise. How did you come up with that figure?

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Apparently Skiller 703 is active again. Does anyone know what's going on with that?

He's slowly going for 50M+ xp in all skills. But he's very busy with his job, so don't expect massive xp gains.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

I averaged between 12-15 minutes for my solo meds without any soul split, which meant I had to kill extra monsters that weren't just gd's (kill for food). In fact, I'd kill most NPC's except anything over 100 if I could, to get an easy mod bonus(combat levels anywhere in single digits to ~60). I picked up all food and coins I could. All that extra time spent adds up. I left boosted doors and doors that required running to the other side of the map. All this is saying that I can definitely see ~10-12/floor being done np.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Just did three ice floors solo medium and averaged around 13:20 seconds on the three (13:42,12:51, and 13:21). I also got about 18-20k experience for each with 58 pres. (as well as turmoiling every guardian door, not opening skill boost doors, and usually 1 death on boss since I didn't pick up every bit of food)

For some "handwaving" math: I have keyed a few large 5:5 ice floors and they were around 20 minutes each with 65k average experience which puts solo mediums at ~44% the experience rates of normal dungeoneering rates (195k experience per hour with large ice vs 85.5k experience per hour with solo mediums, the % rate difference may not stay the same for deeper floors but I personally don't feel like soloing 3 warped to see what its % ratio is and comparing so for "handwaving" math I think its within the ballpark, not to mention my extremely small sample size to begin with). Going with the average dungeoneering experience rate being 300k an hour, 44% of that would be ~135k an hour solo mediuming. This is rounded up a bit considering you may not have to rush any floors doing solo medium (not positive on that seeing has I don't know anyone that does them for their experience to ask how they do they floors and if they do any rushing).

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Spied dat Zezima at Dominion Tower rocking his green skin.

ALSO: Telmo in his fc atm. Not coming back :(

You happen to know why he left in the first place?

Dr_S3.png

Going for max total. :)

I think the official reason was that he got bored of the game/real life issues but I (and quite a few others) think that he quit because he couldn't keep up with Elias.

He wish he had 3 bil.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I think the official reason was that he got bored of the game/real life issues but I (and quite a few others) think that he quit because he couldn't keep up with Elias.

He wish he had 3 bil.

I would disagree

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob70u76Q47c

156,687 xp/hr to be exact by dis guy could probably find better but u get teh idea

http://gyazo.com/ce83d98ae688ae4aab240e06f946431d

106k xp/hr

not great but meh 82 str gorg 2h piety with no pots at the beginning zzz and im not even close to being a good keyer, seeing as i can't even do a sub 20 large and average at like 30minutes lol

supersupercroppeduntrim.png

Dat Untrimmed Summ

This thread has ONCE AGAIN been cleaned up for being off-topic. Sports discussions can be had in the Off-topic Forum, and by posting them here and mentioning S U O M I isn't making them on-topic.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I was wondering if some moderator could keep the Makilio's first post updated?

I am sure Makilio wouldn't mind or would it break rules or something?

Off-topic:

I play this song when/if I get 200M all skills.

Oh and check top comments too =P

Funny how he sings Suomi Finland in my heart forever, dedicated to my tip.it account too haha =P

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Off-topic:

I play this song when/if I get 200M all skills.

Oh and check top comments too =P

Funny how he sings Suomi Finland in my heart forever, dedicated to my tip.it account too haha =P

Suomi don't try to hide it, you're blatantly Alexander Rybak.

jubblejex.png

Haha maybe, I gotta admit I am pretty good singer.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.