Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

• Please log in to reply
29860 replies to this topic

Makaveli_93
[ Display Name History ]

Makaveli_93

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Makaveli 93

he is very new indeed
http://gyazo.com/9f5...a2f58e373f42336

u gud Mod Chrisso.

not like an old video or anything

ur rite. Everyone here has undeniably seen it, my bad.
Posted Image

asfcjfdyitfhglh
[ Display Name History ]

asfcjfdyitfhglh

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

Makaveli_93
[ Display Name History ]

Makaveli_93

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 497 posts

Hey is there a method for fishing that gains agility xp? Perhaps less xp/hour than other methods but it trains both? Because if there was that would be a smart idea to do. Let's say straight fishing is 100K/hour and this way is 70K/ hour if the agility gain were over 30K/hour it would be better right?

Barbarian heavy rod fishing gives you agility and strength xp. Although, I think the gains aren't as high as you said.
Posted Image

Of_God_1
[ Display Name History ]

Of_God_1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • RSN:Of God 1
I apologize if this is too far off-topic or is an ignorant question, but when using Xen's slayer calculator am I aiming to get a lower number (-40) or a higher number (-31) for the Skilling Hs-Slayer Hs result?

Gemeos2
[ Display Name History ]

Gemeos2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • RSN:Gemeos2 RS3
  • RSN '07:Gemeos2

The method that gives fishing, agility and str Xp at the same time is barbarian fishing at Barbarian Outpost.
Altho, the Xp rates are quite different than the ones you said. Here are the true Xp rates:
Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong

I apologize if this is too far off-topic or is an ignorant question, but when using Xen's slayer calculator am I aiming to get a lower number (-40) or a higher number (-31) for the Skilling Hs-Slayer Hs result?

You should try to get a higher number. An easy way to check is just to make a list of aquanite, wyvern, warped tortoises ect and see if its lower or higher than bloodveld, black dragons, spectres

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts
  • RSN:Langerkiller
Elvis has reached his 12th skill over 100M with ranged. Expect him to tie Allar for most skills over 100M in 2 months when he reaches it with farming and str. He could also try a push in FM and construction, 2 very fast skills.

Dapledo should reach 100M FM tomorrow for his 11th skill over 100M.

Fuberscape (Number1 Boss) has dumped a bunch of effigies combined with some summoning training for major XP gains. He could enter the top 15 next week and kick out legend Gertjaars. He has also reached all skills over 20M xp. He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills
Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602
Latest top 15 update : page 602
6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Blizaga57
[ Display Name History ]

Blizaga57

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts

The method that gives fishing, agility and str Xp at the same time is barbarian fishing at Barbarian Outpost.
Altho, the Xp rates are quite different than the ones you said. Here are the true Xp rates:
Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Is that with or without the 5% boost released this week?
Posted Image

Ellac
[ Display Name History ]

Ellac

Ex-Global Chameleon

• Members
  • 1,235 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

If you're talking about refer a friend, it's 10%.
From what I've been told by others those are the XP rates without this 10% boost.
Posted Image
Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Amonitas
[ Display Name History ]

Amonitas

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • RSN:Amonitas
They are not that high. I think barbarian caps at 75k using the low alch method.
Maybe it's a little better with urns obv, but at least I get about 5k agility and str exp per hour.
Btw it adds up a lot more than you would think.
Posted Image
Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

Blizaga57
[ Display Name History ]

Blizaga57

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 338 posts

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

From what I've been told by others those are the XP rates without this 10% boost.

Derp. The sharktooth necklace only works on sharks.
Posted Image

Makaveli_93
[ Display Name History ]

Makaveli_93

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 497 posts

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Derp. The sharktooth necklace only works on sharks.

/rant

Why does the SHARKtooth necklace not work on other fish???
Posted Image

Thai_tong
[ Display Name History ]

Thai_tong

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,168 posts
  • RSN:Thai tong

/rant

Why does the SHARKtooth necklace not work on other fish???

Because Jagex's logic is that shaks are reptiles so it should not work for fish, only reptiles.

NoHopeLeft
[ Display Name History ]

NoHopeLeft

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • RSN:No Hope Left

He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

I am disappointed in you, langer.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

waterbound
[ Display Name History ]

waterbound

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts

He may not bomb the russians or promote synergy...but he's playing "like a boss"!

http://gyazo.com/288eb1ce0d79305f72e18e8f4f691910

Ellac
[ Display Name History ]

Ellac

Ex-Global Chameleon

• Members
  • 1,235 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
Looks like Fuberscape (Number1 Boss) has now passed barbie girl for rank 12 overall.
Posted Image
Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Chrisx
[ Display Name History ]

Chrisx

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • RSN:I_Am_Chris

Fishing - 85k Xp/hr
Agility - 7.8k Xp/hr
Str - 7.8k Xp/hr

Actually the Agility and Str xp is slightly lower than that. You're taking the 1/11 of the fish xp WITH urns, and urns dont give either agil or fish xp. I'm not sure what the rate with out urns is but it's around 70-75k if i remember right. So it would be more like 6.3-6.8k p/h in agil/fish, but that is a pretty insignificant difference.

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts
Updated chart : Players from the top 15 with the most XP in the 6 slowest skills (Mining, Slayer, Agility, RC, Woodcutting and Fishing)
Changes from page 353, april 24th in ( )

Rank---------- Name--------------------------------(position in the top 15) --------------------XP
1 -------------- Suomi ---------------------------------------( 3 ) -----------------------------------907 (+130)
2--------------- Dapledo -------------------------------NA (1,8B xp) ------------------------------475 (+54)
3--------------- Lan ----------------------------------------- ( NA ) ----------------------------------381
4--------------- Allar ----------------------------------------- ( 6 )---------------------------------- 379 (+5)
5--------------- Kingduffy ------------------------------------ ( 10)-------------------------------- 367 (+30)
6-------------- Elvis --------------------------------------------(5 )---------------------------------- 353 (+55)
7 -------------Elias--------------------------------------------( 1 )------------------------------------ 336 (+94)
8--------------Drumgun -------------------------------------( 8 ) --------------------------------- 334 (+64)
9--------------- Zarfot ---------------------------------------- ( 9 ) --------------------------------- 334
10--------------- Skiller 703 ----------------------------------- (NA)---------------------------------- 313 (+52)
11 -------------- Tezz----------------------------------------- ( 7 ) ----------------------------------- 300 (+1)
12--------------- Kngkyle ----------------------------------( 13 ) --------------------------------- 275 (new)
12 -------------- Telmomarques------------------------------ (2)--------------------------------- 226 (+15)
13 -------------Gertjaars ------------------------------------(11) ----------------------------------- 206
14 -------------Tg ------------------------------------------- (NA)-------------------------------- 175 (+23)
15--------------Green098 ---------------------------------- (12)---------------------------------- 168 (+23)
16--------------Jdelacroix ---------------------------------- (4)------------------------------------ 145 (+18)
17 ------------Richard -------------------------------------- (14) ---------------------------------127
17 -------------Paperbag----------------------------------- (11) --------------------------------- 110 (+1)

Suomi is still dominating the slowest skills and Dapledo is slowly making his way to the top 15 in xp.
Tezz, who was well placed a couple months ago, has only gain 1M xp in the 6 slowest skills lately.
Skiller 703 is actively training only slow skills.
Drumgun and Elvis should get better position next time I update this chart.
Kingduffy is in a good position, but very hard to predict!

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

langer
[ Display Name History ]

langer

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,144 posts

Come on guys! You know I'm making puns...like a boss!

A13d
[ Display Name History ]

A13d

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • RSN:A13d
computer programmers don't always have the best sense of humor