200M in all Skills

Makilio

chinning at soulwars, i guess he wants to break some records, or set, im most curious about him doing pray after ranged, i guess it will take him 9 days to reach 200m

Does he have the money to max prayer?

Pyl.png

Damn, is chinning at CW that fast? I thought normal chinning was about 200k/hr, and he gets 6m+/day, that'd be 30 hours, that's without adding zeals, but jeeeeez. Insane! If he continues to 200M Range he'll be at like 2.35B xp.

Damn, is chinning at CW that fast? I thought normal chinning was about 200k/hr, and he gets 6m+/day, that'd be 30 hours, that's without adding zeals, but jeeeeez. Insane! If he continues to 200M Range he'll be at like 2.35B xp.

Chinning is more like 350k/hr+ with deflector, steel titan, extreme ranging etc.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Chinning is more like 350k/hr+ with deflector, steel titan, extreme ranging etc.

Also at SW?, since.. it's not like skinning skeles you know

Skiller 703 is doing 200m in those 3 skills atm....as well as aiming to get all 200m's eventually

Skiller 703s 200m's and goals are close to S U O M I's. Not much combat experience & buyables, most of skilling. And now he also wants to max the game. Huh!

Pyl.png

chinning at soulwars, i guess he wants to break some records, or set, im most curious about him doing pray after ranged, i guess it will take him 9 days to reach 200m

Why people keep telling its easy to gain 20M/D In prayer, just cause telmo did it? Everyone is ignoring that he used brawlings omfg.

Frost bones gives you 800k xp/H, so if he gets 187m xp in 9d, he would need to get 20777k xp in day. Meaning 25.9h avarage gameplay. K?

Why people keep telling its easy to gain 20M/D In prayer, just cause telmo did it? Everyone is ignoring that he used brawlings omfg.

Frost bones gives you 800k xp/H, so if he gets 187m xp in 9d, he would need to get 20777k xp in day. Meaning 25.9h avarage gameplay. K?

:cool:

Boeg.png

since telmo has stated that he gets 950k/hr [on the average] without brawling gloves, and around 1650k with them, your calculation is wrong, and we all know drumguns playing time when he did summoning.. 22hr per day, if you recalculate it now, you ll see that it is possible for him,

im sorry but i cant take your post serious if you dont even know drumguns current prayer xp, why shouldnt drumgun have banked tons of brawlers anyway, we all know he wants perfect records, so actually more than 30mil per day are possible, i dont know if he did pvp a lot, but why shouldnt he

*sigh*

since telmo has stated that he gets 950k/hr [on the average] without brawling gloves, and around 1650k with them, your calculation is wrong, and we all know drumguns playing time when he did summoning.. 22hr per day, if you recalculate it now, you ll see that it is possible for him,

im sorry but i cant take your post serious if you dont even know drumguns current prayer xp, why shouldnt drumgun have banked tons of brawlers anyway, we all know he wants perfect records, so actually more than 30mil per day are possible, i dont know if he did pvp a lot, but why shouldnt he

*sigh*

Okay, I admit that it's possible if he's still for the records and is ready to play 100h row again, so he could manage to get 21H/D avarage. Assuming prayer really is 950k xp/H. Where did you get that statement from? And im sure drumgun doesnt have tons of prayer brawlings since he's BH rank is not at HS.

Btw. 950k without and 1650k with? Huh?

950 *1.5 = 1650? XD

*sigh*

Okay, I admit that it's possible if he's still for the records and is ready to play 100h row again, so he could manage to get 21H/D avarage. Assuming prayer really is 950k xp/H, where did you get that statement from?

from mr. telmomarques youtube video; i link it here (asuming he isnt lying, which is unlikely) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnown-hThI8 (in the description)

1650k is the perfection we could expect from a dedicated player he is, never said that 950*1,5 = 1650

Ok I watched it. But I still didn't get how he gets 950k xp/H? In that video he is doing pace with 869k xp/H :rolleyes:

But to be honest, 950k xp/H could actualy be possible, but absolute max.

He did one run (46 bones) excatly 2 min, meaning 1380 bones in hour.

But yes, there could be some seconds saved from his run, and two sara brews can be taken off from that inv.

forget the 2 sara brews in pvp and the home tele in normal worlds. then it maxes with proper movements a little bit under 1600k so u can average around 1400k possibly, lets see if drumgun really does 30mil exp in 1 day ;P and what he will hoarde with this amazing amount of zeals he has banked again, we will soon find it out :-)

forget the 2 sara brews in pvp and the home tele in normal worlds. then it maxes with proper movements a little bit under 1600k so u can average around 1400k possibly, lets see if drumgun really does 30mil exp in 1 day ;P and what he will hoarde with this amazing amount of zeals he has banked again, we will soon find it out :-)

The 7m+ xp days with Range are entirely without zeal? So it's like 7m 7m 7m 7m 7m a day for a week, and then BOOM 30m! And then 7m 7m 7m again, that's sickly amazing.

I have a question. I read somewhere that a true power Slayer is XX % of the time in combat, and not standing still, waiting for the loot to appear, or running around to attack far away monsters. Does anybody still know how much of the time it is?

Update of the top 15

1. Skiller (previously Aasiwat) : 2,44B xp. Still training mostly magic alongside farming, he's also assisting RC these days. He should reclaim his title for player with the most skills over 100M inside 10 days. Coming milestones: 100M ranged, 100M magic and 100M farming

2. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive.

3. Finallyontop (previously Jdealcroix) : 2,30Bxp. Still training thieving, dungeon and farming, he's slowly gaining on Skiller, but at a pace the still leaves him more than a year away from rank 1. He has reached 2,3B xp last week. Coming milestones : 100M xp ranged and100M HP

4. Drumgun : 2,20B xp. After weeks of WC and Fletching, he's gone all out on ranging last week for major Xp gains. He's reached 2,2B xp while also training WC, Fletching and herblore. . Coming milestones : 100M ranged

5. telmomarques : 2.12B xp. Still training slayer, Telmo has consolidated his rank 5 by outpacing Elvis last week. He's not gaining on Drumgun anymore, but no effigies gain means his XP gains are deflated and another week will get boosted. He's reached 2,1B xp and 100M str last week (9th skill over 100M) Coming milestones : 100M HP

6. Elvis : 2,10B xp. Mostly training crafting and slayer these days, he's closing in on multiple milestones. Having reached 100M attack (7th skill over 100M), he's gonna reach 2,1B xp next week and should get 100M WV and HP pretty soon. Coming milestones : 100M WC, 100M HP and 2,1B xp

7. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. mostly inactive.

8. Elias : 1,94B xp. Still training crafting and farming, he's about to max out crafting for his 5th skill at 200M next week. This will be interesting to see what's next for Elias. Coming milestones : 200M crafting

9. Lan : 1,87B xp. Inactive.

10. Erw J : 1,85 xp. Inactive.

11. Paperbag : 1,85B xp. Still farming, Paperbag is slowly getting to rank 10, but the competition is coming from the lower ranks . Coming milestones : nothing in sight

12. Kingduffy : 1,84B xp. Just as he was about to get passed by Suomi, he's picked up a very intense pace training Prayer, FM, smithing and various other skills. I once feared he would get kicked out of the top 15, but with him catching up to the inactives, he's here to stay. Coming milestones : 100M WC

13. S U O M I : 1,83B xp. Still training dungeoneering, he's also gained some levels in RC. He's still keeping a steady pace and should enter the top 10 inside 3 weeks. Coming milestones : 100M WC

14. Tezz : 1,80B xp. Even though he's reached 200M HP (5th skill) last week, Tezz is still slaying. He's also reached 1,8B xp and will challenge the players from the top 10 pretty soon. Coming milestones : 100M summon

15. Green098 : 1,72B xp. It looks like she's hunting for effigies these days. She's training mostly ranging and prayer. Coming milestones : 100M ranged

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

*sigh*

I had a talk with telmo a few weeks ago about his fail Xp/hr calcs. He didn't calculate it from the same point to the same point, but rather just calced a rate off like 3mins time and multiplied by 20. This can give very skewed results when not counting every proper banking time.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I have a question. I read somewhere that a true power Slayer is XX % of the time in combat, and not standing still, waiting for the loot to appear, or running around to attack far away monsters. Does anybody still know how much of the time it is?

I'm not entirely sure if this post is serious or why you decided to post it on this thread but the answer is 100%, it's pretty doable you just have to lure the monster you're currently fighting in between hitting it with your weapon.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

I'm not entirely sure if this post is serious or why you decided to post it on this thread but the answer is 100%, it's pretty doable you just have to lure the monster you're currently fighting in between hitting it with your weapon.

Has any of you(referring to this and another answer) tested this or is it just a vague guess? As far as i've seen and heard, the maximum is around 3450 seconds in combat(according to the number of hits), with anything above 3300 considered good. Auto retaliate in auto-attack situations gets between 3150 to 3300 seconds of combat.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.