Real life help & advice

Abc1230

I can't ask my parents, they'd get suspicious and think that I want to take away the money. ;)

Which, of course, is exactly what you want to do, right?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's wedding money. But thanks anyway guys. I guess by the time I need the money I'll be old enough to take out from the account without problem.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's wedding money. But thanks anyway guys. I guess by the time I need the money I'll be old enough to take out from the account without problem.

Jolly good.

On a totally unrelated note, your signature is awesome.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Any help on how to reduce jet lag effects?

yh go in a boat. =\

Maybe before you go on a trip try changing the sleep schedule of your circadian rhythm even if just slightly towards the new time, should help.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Google. ;)

answer to everything is either duct tape or google.

chewing gum helps or taking an aspirin or alcohol, they're blood thinners so blood will travel easier in your body preventing queasiness

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

http://www.sprayology.com/?page=shop/relieves_flypage&product_id=40&category_id=864799c10ee43b92852fc6b04c5eba7c&

Dunno if this stuff's legit. Doesn't seem like it'll kill you.

Any company with the slogan "Spray it in your mouth!" has to be legit.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Knit in front of a well lit building in the middle of the night. I don't think there's anything you can do, the knitting is actually how scientists discovered that you can mess with someone's circadian rhythm by exposing them to light. If I were to travel to Europe one day the first thing I would do is wake up in the middle of the night and sit in my kitchen with the lights on for an hour. Maybe it'll reset my clock perfectly for the timezome I'll be traveling in, maybe it'll make me walk around in a daze for a month.

hiccup.png

From personal experience, try to adjust to the time difference as soon as you get on the plane. So if it's night where you going, try to sleep/ conserve your energy as much as possible. If it is day try and stay awake. It's all about tricking your body, which I've also found to be easy through mimicking your daily rituals. I've yet to ever have any real problems with jet lag, so I hope this helps.

tFtfA.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. Here's mine.

Well, I picked Advanced maths at the start of this year, this was risky in itself, seeing as I hadn't done the same course as everyone else, leaving some of the stuff out, but it wasn't that hard to pick up. With exams coming up in a few weeks. I'm considering dropping back into an easier class. I've had decent results comparatively to my class (52% in the first test, one of the highest marks and 50% in the second, still one of the highest) The thing is, I don't know if I want to put myself under heaps of pressure studying come exams. Let alone stick around for next year, where everything gets harder. Damn me and my choosing of Physics, Chem, Bio and my Advanced Maths and English. All of these put together is a recipe for disaster. The class is dying, and half has left, me sticking around just because I have no idea what I want to do in future. This is where the opposing debate comes in. If I drop back, I've might not be able to get into anything that I do want, when I find out what I want to do.

Well TIF, what do you reckon?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Well it's not life threatening but I want to change my life around 100%. New look(s), attitude, emotions etc. The only problem I have is the motivation to make such a huge impact for the better.

Basically, how do I motivate myself for such a huge change?

Popoto.~<3

Well it's not life threatening but I want to change my life around 100%. New look(s), attitude, emotions etc. The only problem I have is the motivation to make such a huge impact for the better.

You don't. You can't just get up one morning and be a new person. If you want to change your looks, just get off your rear and do it. Changing your attitudes and emotions doesn't happen. You can put yourself in situations that will make you respond in a new way, but you will still be the same person.

Yeah, I think your biggest problem is you always say you plan to do stuff, next year, or later in the year (Get fit, get into photography...)

You have to find the motivation from within, some kind of goal or aspiration to drive you.

rosssigfinal.jpg

You don't. You can't just get up one morning and be a new person. If you want to change your looks, just get off your rear and do it. Changing your attitudes and emotions doesn't happen. You can put yourself in situations that will make you respond in a new way, but you will still be the same person.

Unless he hit his face with a frying pan (really really hard). Like I'm not even joking hard, like where did Dark_Auras nose go and what's that stuff leaking out of his ears hard.

hiccup.png

I ment how do I get the motivation to make myself follow thru what I want....

Popoto.~<3

Got any friends you'd love to 1up? I think my main inner drive is to be better than the people that surround me (and my [bleep]ing overachieving ball-busting doctor brother). I don't tell them I think I'm superior but just knowing that I am is what keeps me solidly sane. It's about staying on top of everyone else and their mothers.

hiccup.png

Try some proper goal setting, something measurable within a certain time frame, so that can focus on achieving a specific goal, rather than something general.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Alright. Here's mine.

Well, I picked Advanced maths at the start of this year, this was risky in itself, seeing as I hadn't done the same course as everyone else, leaving some of the stuff out, but it wasn't that hard to pick up. With exams coming up in a few weeks. I'm considering dropping back into an easier class. I've had decent results comparatively to my class (52% in the first test, one of the highest marks and 50% in the second, still one of the highest) The thing is, I don't know if I want to put myself under heaps of pressure studying come exams. Let alone stick around for next year, where everything gets harder. Damn me and my choosing of Physics, Chem, Bio and my Advanced Maths and English. All of these put together is a recipe for disaster. The class is dying, and half has left, me sticking around just because I have no idea what I want to do in future. This is where the opposing debate comes in. If I drop back, I've might not be able to get into anything that I do want, when I find out what I want to do.

Well TIF, what do you reckon?

loladvancedmaths. but okay. nope you're only in y11, dont drop ANYTHING unless you're 100% sure, they're only early exams and dont mean [cabbage], best to put up with that amount of pressure for those subjects this year and see how you went. drop the end of this year if you want, but only if you cant do any better next year. and lookup uni assumed knowledge and reccomended y12 courses NOW.

also, you're doing better than most of your class so dont drop.

Sounds like you picked the exact same subjects as me, and yeah I'd advise you not to drop anything as long as you're still one of the better people in your class.

Also even if you have no idea what you want to do, finish this anyway as it is pretty hard and it shows you're smart (which helps getting into the college course you want even if it's completely unrelated).

2dvjurb.png

If you can't motivate yourself with no other goal than to be a better man, you don't deserve the prizes. You could start small, I guess. Start working out. Reading. Oh! That's a good one. The day is for your physical self. A manual labor job might help you. Then, strengthen yourself mentally between dinner and bed. Good lessons.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream