Your type is: ISTJ

Guess it's quite accurate.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I'll take the test later... But to the OP, no offence, but simply because you're the same personality type don't mean [cabbage].. :|

I took it a while ago... I forget my grade

Edit: took it:

Introverted (I) 58.97% Extroverted (E) 41.03%

Sensing (S) 51.35% Intuitive (N) 48.65%

Feeling (F) 79.41% Thinking (T) 20.59%

Perceiving (P) 57.58% Judging (J) 42.42%

Your type is: ISFP

the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

Accuracy:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

God Damnit. I was going to respond something like "these tests are stupid feel-good pseudo-scientific wastes of time," and then I went and took the frikkin' test.

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%

Sensing (S) 64.71% Intuitive (N) 35.29%

Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%

Judging (J) 56.25% Perceiving (P) 43.75%

(I/E)STJ

I received as result of INTJ last year when I took the test in the last thread. I guess I'm less intuitive now or something.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Introverted (I) 88.89% Extroverted (E) 11.11%

Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%

Thinking (T) 74.29% Feeling (F) 25.71%

Judging (J) 51.61% Perceiving (P) 48.39%

Your type is: INTJ

[hide=Description]loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, hidden, skeptical, does not tend to like most people, socially uncomfortable, not physically affectionate, unhappy, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, likes esoteric things, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, prone to discontentment, guarded, does not think they are weird but others do, responsible, can be insensitive or ambivalent to the misfortunes of others, orderly, clean, organized, familiar with darkside, tends not to value organized religion, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger, punctual, finisher, prepared

favored careers:

scientist, dictator, forensic anthropologist, systems analyst, philosopher, nuclear engineer, political analyst, researcher, statistician, scholar, research scientist, computer scientist, software designer, curator, computer programmer, aerospace engineer, electrical engineer, paleontologist, english professor, philosophy professor, chemical engineer, epidemiologist, forensic scientist, museum curator, research assistant, mechanic, astronomer, figher pilot, librarian, systems administrator, neurosurgeon, book editor, biotechnology, archeologist, lab tech, bookstore owner

disfavored careers:

advertising executive, job in entertainment industry, performer, singer, art therapist, childcare worker, bartender, dj, even coordinator, hair dresser, wedding planner

[/hide]

Accurate enough.

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Introverted (I) 82.76% Extroverted (E) 17.24%

Sensing (S) 53.66% Intuitive (N) 46.34%

Thinking (T) 58.54% Feeling (F) 41.46%

Perceiving (P) 53.13% Judging (J) 46.88%

Your type is: ISTP

[hide]hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy, fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering

favored careers:

aerospace engineer, technician, computer scientist, software engineer, software developer, scientist, bar owner, automotive technician, electrician, engineer, mathmatician, industrial engineer, nuclear engineer, biotechnology, mechanic, systems analyst, computer animator, data analyst, video game designer

disfavored careers:

artist, fashion designer, theater director, poet, dancer, actor, singer, english teacher or professor, art teacher, healer, stage manager, florist, art therapist, school teacher, music journalist[/hide]

I say it's kind of accurate. I'm definitely an introvert and a lot of those characteristics to apply. I love leadership though :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

You'll pretty much always agree with your results, but they're still fun. I'll probably get the same one from last year.

Extroverted (E) 74.19% / Introverted (I) 25.81%

Intuitive (N) 62.86% / Sensing (S) 37.14%

Feeling (F) 61.76% / Thinking (T) 38.24%

Perceiving (P) 60.53% / Judging (J) 39.47%

Yeah, ENFP. Description sounds good to me. All the careers sound good, too.

[hide=Description]outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, likely to have or want a tattoo, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, irrational, loves crowds, rule breaker, prone to losing things, seductive, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, dangerous, loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy[/hide]

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

They have a vision in mind of what they want, yet reality may not follow suit.

they may not feel good enough about what they have achieved and, as a result, may undervalue themselves and their contributions.

They need privacy. Calm and quiet appeal to them, as does time and space for reflection

When they want to be sociable, they can be exceedingly charming and outgoing. Their flexibility, gentleness, and sense of humour can make them quite popular in social situations.

Argh. Creepy. ^ This is my life xD

I'll take the test later... But to the OP, no offence, but simply because you're the same personality type don't mean [cabbage].. :|

Quit pissin' on my dreams, mannnnnnnn...

God Damnit. I was going to respond something like "these tests are stupid feel-good pseudo-scientific wastes of time," and then I went and took the frikkin' test.

I would have agreed with you if the definitions were more general - but they're extremely descriptive, and not always for the better.

The informative Rationals (Architects and Inventors) are better skilled at designing and theorizing than they are at implementing, so they can feel overburdened when called upon to put their ideas into action. This can result in feelings of inadequacy, which can lead to inaction.

I'm an Architect, and this is like a quote from my life, the reason I hate being in a leadership position and the reason I hate people that try to lead me. Most people I know are about the opposite of this; they want to the person planning and organizing and calling the shots, while I get annoyed and frustrated by both those type of people (especially when they start pushing their plans on me) and the entire scenario. The one type of person I can't stand are Type A organizers.

The definitions leave enough open to allow personal traits, but not to the degree where's it's a one-size-fits-all horoscope. Personality archtypes.

Of course, I'm pretty far on the INTP scale (closest to an ENTP, but nowhere near any other type), and the description may fit me better because I'm so extreme on that list (something like 80% intuitive, 82% perceptive, 76% thinking), but that doesn't mean it's worthless for anybody closer to the middle.

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Cool ^^

I've taken this like 3 times in some form and I've always gotten INTP, but I'll do it again just for fun.

Proved myself wrong. This might have been what I get actually, because it always said engineer. Whatever.

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%

Sensing (S) 57.5% Intuitive (N) 42.5%

Thinking (T) 65.63% Feeling (F) 34.38%

Perceiving (P) 75.86% Judging (J) 24.14%

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Introverted (I) 86.67% Extroverted (E) 13.33%

Intuitive (N) 64.29% Sensing (S) 35.71%

Feeling (F) 62.86% Thinking (T) 37.14%

Judging (J) 54.55% Perceiving (P) 45.45%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

I'm original :) Quite accurate.

[hide=Description]creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization (excuse mee???), focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying (!!!), not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self[/hide]

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%

Intuitive (N) 52.63% Sensing (S) 47.37%

Thinking (T) 55.88% Feeling (F) 44.12%

Judging (J) 51.43% Perceiving (P) 48.57%

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

I don't really think this is accurate

Basically, I'm usually quieter, not really the take charge bloke in most circumstances

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

I don't have to take the test again to know I'm an INTJ. The descriptions have always been accurate except I'm not as creative as I'd like to be. A rational, soulless monster, as I once said.

I just hate to be paired with Ayn Rand.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I usually get INTJ (in like three different versions of this test), barely got INTP on this one:

Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%

Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%

Thinking (T) 75% Feeling (F) 25%

Perceiving (P) 52.63% Judging (J) 47.37%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

If I took it again, I'd ger INTJ, so I consider myself an INTJ, definitely. Masterminds, we are named.

I'm both of these.

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population

I didn't record the percentages, however, so I took it a second time.

Extroverted (E) 58.06% Introverted (I) 41.94%

Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%

Thinking (T) 75.86% Feeling (F) 24.14%

Perceiving (P) 59.52% Judging (J) 40.48%

And ENTP's (which is all I got the second time around) description cracks me up.

risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization

dictator, computer consultant, international spy, tv producer, philosopher, comedian, music performer, it consultant, figher pilot, politician, diplomat, entertainer, game designer, bar owner, freelance writer, creative director, strategist, news anchor, professional skateboarder, airline pilot, comic book artist, college professor, private detective, mechanical engineer, lecturer, ambassador, astronomer, research scientist, judge, web developer, scholar, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin

Bold= Awesome career

Italic= :shock: I'm a pothead!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I'm both of these.

ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population

I didn't record the percentages, however, so I took it a second time.

Extroverted (E) 58.06% Introverted (I) 41.94%

Intuitive (N) 52.38% Sensing (S) 47.62%

Thinking (T) 75.86% Feeling (F) 24.14%

Perceiving (P) 59.52% Judging (J) 40.48%

And ENTP's (which is all I got the second time around) description cracks me up.

risk taker, easy going, outgoing, social, open, rule breaker, thrill seeker, life of the party, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, appreciates strangeness, disorganized, adventurous, talented at presentation, aggressive, attention seeking, experience junky, insensitive, adaptable, not easily offended, messy, carefree, dangerous, fearless, careless, emotionally stable, spontaneous, improviser, always joking, player, wild and crazy, dominant, acts without thinking, not into organized religion, pro-weed legalization

dictator, computer consultant, international spy, tv producer, philosopher, comedian, music performer, it consultant, figher pilot, politician, diplomat, entertainer, game designer, bar owner, freelance writer, creative director, strategist, news anchor, professional skateboarder, airline pilot, comic book artist, college professor, private detective, mechanical engineer, lecturer, ambassador, astronomer, research scientist, judge, web developer, scholar, fbi agent, cia agent, electrical engineer, assassin

Bold= Awesome career

Italic= :shock: I'm a pothead!

Almost all your careers are awesome.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Personally, I use and refer others to this test. I have taken it multiple times over the years and always been an INTJ. I do not doubt the result. INTJ Central describes us very well, though the site isn't working for me currently.

I'm an INTJ.

Wait...Cynic...

Are you a girl?

Usually I skip these pointless surveys, but I recently read something from Jung of a positive light so I decided to take it. Results, as my previous reading, are pretty accurate.

Introverted (I) 54.55% Extroverted (E) 45.45%

Sensing (S) 57.58% Intuitive (N) 42.42%

Thinking (T) 52.5% Feeling (F) 47.5%

Perceiving (P) 54.35% Judging (J) 45.65%

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy, fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermitic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering

favored careers:

aerospace engineer, technician, computer scientist, software engineer, software developer, scientist, bar owner, automotive technician, electrician, engineer, mathmatician, industrial engineer, nuclear engineer, biotechnology, mechanic, systems analyst, computer animator, data analyst, video game designer

Bolded are explictly true.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg