If you had 200 BILLION Coins...

Roflcopters

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

2x party set, mask set, santa, full 3a melee/mage/range, spirit shield set, GS sets.

100 sets of d claws, whips, ahrims, dharoks, mage books, master wands, furys, and have some fun pking ^______________^

prolly put a few B in the party chest too

zemus.gif

24th to 2496 Overall   ~  29th to 120 Dungeoneering

~ Wilderness Guardian since November 2007 ~

200M Farming and Crafting Experience.

That'll keep me busy for a very long time.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

200m prayer + herblore exp + everything else I can buy

I wouldn't buy Prayer but would buy 200M Smithng and everything else I can buy to get more 200M skills :thumbup:

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

I reckon I'd try to completely rid the market of all rares. That'd be plain awesome. Take every rare item that's on sale for months. Just stock them up in my bank. Buy 200M in all the easy buyable skills. But out the spirit shields + sigils. Buy out god swords. And finally, make one awesome bank picture that folks can really drool over.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'd die with a blue partyhat on in the middle of the GE for all to see. I'd also have it recorded from a secondary account. Instant fame. :)

On top of this, I'd buy 500M needles, and put them in drop chest, just to see everyone's reaction after rushing to to the drop room for the 500M drop party (as announced by the NPCs).

FairTraders.net (Merchant Guides + Grand Exchange Update Notifier)

Get FREE Grand Exchange updates through the website, by email, or through your mobile device!

ftsig.png

99 prayer using ourg bones, 99con using mahogany, 99herb, 99 craft using black dhide, chin 99 range, 99 smith, barrage 99 summon and mage, get 2 phats (a placeholder). Would then buy countless supplies of great rush gear (claws, ahrims, bandos, zerkers, probably nt fire capes as they take time.) Then I would buy a godly slay outift (elysian rather than divine coz I cba with the pray thing) and own at that, eventually I would bother to get 99farm idk.

Ooh the thought of it :pray:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

if i had 200billion gp...

i would empty the ge, of, well, everything!

then look at everyone blame 76kers for the price rise! :twisted:

sell most of it back for profit.

i would also give as much money as i can to my friends, and some random people if i feal like it.

then last of all i would buy like a few billion tradeing sticks and use them to buy mechetys and put them in a drop party to make it about 500billion gp's worth, sit back and wait for my computer to crash :razz:

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I would buy 100K of a whole bunch of useless items and make a stellar bank video. I would of course buy all the buyable 99's as well. ;)

G-G-G-Goalie

And The Tides Have Turned

2qw3bi9.png

Do you live? Do you die? Do you bleed? For the Fantasy?

I would train mage the most expensive way possible. Buy tons of onyx amulets, enchant them, then alch them.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

I'd love to see people's expressions when they hear the banker's announcing a 1Billion coin drop party. :rolleyes:

Wasting some cash player killing would also be fun.

Good thing I was at one of these =D. Too bad the screenies got lost when my computer crashed, i think it was 1,000,016,XXX coins and a total value of 1,000,032,XXX gp. It was so packed and laggy that the game would only render the people adjacent to you. Also, everyone was spamming the zombie hand emote, can't remember what it was, so basicly it would lag for 30 seconds, then about 500 of the emotes would apear everywhere, on empty squares. Was pretty cool, except for me popping the first balloon and getting a bronze baxe, which i still have.

If I had 200 billion coins i would put 3b into the party room to watch the game crash, and then do it 20 more times... then buy some stuff

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I have no need for cash honestly. I either spend it or let it sit there. I use all my cash on skills, so I'd get all buyables. Then I'd buy all the rares in the game (at least the partyhats) and leave them sitting in my bank so people cannot buy them. THEN I'd dump the rest of my cash into some gear for pking. I wouldn't want to sit around with the remaining cash anyways. Shrink it down to my lovely 20M <3:.

OH! I'd also buy enough of everything to get 200M exp in all the buyables :P. That includes all the pure essence I will need to make the nats, all the stuff for summoning (collecting charms, stuff for the pouches) and any other little thing I could buy to make it easier to get 200M experience in all the other skills.

Failing that, I would go crazy, blow my 200B on all this crap and destroy all 76K'ers for causing the inflation. And I'd do my level best to purchase enough of certain items to combat merchanting clans :lol:.

disturbeda.png

First, I'd get 3 of each third age sets and completely stock up my bank with all of the potions, food, arrows, and runes that I could ever need. Then, get 99 construction and completely max out my house (including all possible costumes in room). After that I would buy all of the buyable 99s starting with prayer and herblore. Finally I'd get 200M construction xp.

elapid66.png

99 range 6.12.09 / quest cape 8.16.09 / 99 construction 2.17.10