Would you marry someone if

imbackstinkers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At that point I'd probly have aids anyway. So why let one little thing get in the way of the love of my life?

i'd still marry her.

and then never use a condom again, cause there'd really be no point after that.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A condom can split y'no

It's also possible to win the lottery. Doesn't mean it happens often.

And to everyone saying that they basically leave them at the altar, I don't believe that for a second. If you're marrying them, you've obviously spent (most likely) a few years with them and you're ready to spend the rest of your life together. I don't doubt that you would be mad, but I don't think you would be this cruel to someone you completely and totally love.

I agree to a certain extent, I don't think it would be as simple as just leaving the person I was about to marry. To marry someone I would have to feel as though I didn't want to live for a moment without them anyway, and would be happy to live a shortened life with them than a full life without them. But then again having that forced on you by someone you love wouldn't exactly be comforting, not to mention the amount of trust issues that it would cause.

So really, I have no idea what I would do, lol, but I know it wouldn't be as simple as just leaving them.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

A condom can split y'no

And to everyone saying that they basically leave them at the altar, I don't believe that for a second. If you're marrying them, you've obviously spent (most likely) a few years with them and you're ready to spend the rest of your life together. I don't doubt that you would be mad, but I don't think you would be this cruel to someone you completely and totally love.

Bullcrap.

I would have no problem what so ever leaving the idiot at the altar and run straight to the doctor. Ffs.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The moral of this story;

Use condoms.

Ribbed condoms. ;-)

I have no clue what I'd do in a situation like that, probably go get a blood test before anything, I doubt any person I was going to marry would wait that long before telling me something like that.

lol

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

This depends. Did we already sleep together?

Did she tell me or did I find out?

It's not like I expect to be the first guy shes slept with, and I should hope shes not expecting that of me either.

Now, I don't know if I could sleep with her after that, and if I did, it would be in a way I probably wouldn't have kids. I wan't kids. This is a situation I don't know how I would react untill it happens (if it dose). That, or if you can convince me I want to hypnotised, we could probably get the answer much sooner if at all. Good luck though, I don't trust myself not to do something really stupid while hypnotised (especialy seeing as the next show is rated XXX), so I don't think theres anyway I could make myself willing.

I would hope to be as understanding and supportive as possible but I could never trust them again, I couldn't marry them and I doubt I could love them.

If you've already slept together without being told, well that would just be one of the most selfish things he/she could do.

A condom can split y'no

I wouldn't have a second thought about it. They've lied to me for all this time, and they just essentially killed me. I'd have that marriage annuled and have them removed from my life after legal action.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Trust is vital in a relationship. If the foundation of the relationship collapsed under my feet, I'm gonna fall. The entire relationship would change, so my feelings for her would too. I've found out that she was hiding something important from me. What else could she be hiding? I don't want a wife who keeps secrets like that from me.

Perhaps we would be able to work things out in the future, but at that moment I would not want to marry her until she proved herself trustworthy again.

Waiting for someone who has HIV to say:

"Sure, considering I already have it. Oh, you all are all [wagon]."

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I'd probably punch her in the face. Twice. Once for trying to kill me, and the second time for not being honest in a relationship.

Yes, I know AIDS isn't that deadly anymore, but it's not curable either.

"And this is why your still a Virgin" (Comic Reference)

As most said, Lied to me, put my body, health and life at risk. Far worse then having them turn around and going "Oh, I had sex with your friend on our anniversary because you forgot it."

Popoto.~<3

It doesn't matter about what is wrong with her/him, it just matters about how much you care about them, nothing should break a relationship unless it is just not working out or you have stopped carring about them.

There fore my answer is yes, i would marry her

106xd3m.jpg

5p30vc.jpg

I'm guessing this wouldn't be a one night stand situation, so I would ask her to get tested before she had sex with me.

That way she wouldn't lie and I would still potentially marry the person. If I ever wanted kids, there's always adoption.

Waiting for someone who has HIV to say:

"Sure, considering I already have it. Oh, you all are all [wagon]."

Hahaha, that's the first thing I thought after reading the first page. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No. I'd sue them for man slaughter as I'm pretty sure that knowing you are HIV positive and transmitting it to someone is illegal and classified under that category.

On the other hand I'm already screwed so why not..

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

She lied to me, a person that I love so dearly and suddenly tells me the biggest thing that matters when concerning my safety.

Even if I'm already screwed, I don't want to wake up next to the person that ruined a big factor of my life(sex with other people ect...).

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

No, not after they lied like that... and it wasn't a "little white lie" - "I don't like your hair." - it puts you as serious risk of contracting a disease that they knew they had.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

how the hell does someone say yes? Lol

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Wow, it would suck to have AIDS. You're going to die and you'll never find love :|

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Wow, it would suck to have AIDS. You're going to die and you'll never find love :|

It'll take a while to kill you still, but still. Actually not announcing you're HIV-positive before having sex and passing it on can be considered manslaughter in some jurisdictions.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

You could find someone else with AIDs. That would be romantic.

She/he's standing right in front of you wearing a white dress/tux. :wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg