The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Hmm, well I don't suppose that's too bad then. A little over 100K per hour?

the 70/hr thing was when I was in TZ so.... I think I was cmb 105ish at that time, so I am sure the number has gone up a bit, it is just a shame most of the roach drops have decreased since that time. Laws, addy, mith, and deaths; only one that has stayed stable is the rune scimitar. They were cranking out 1850/ kill at that time.

I'm glad we can all agree on something. :mrgreen:

Not exactly a good thing theremellow.gif

K4ylan, what's with your emotes being different than everyone else's?

0.o

How so?

I'm glad we can all agree on something. :mrgreen:

Not exactly a good thing theremellow.gif

K4ylan, what's with your emotes being different than everyone else's?

0.o

How so?

They have little white patches on the corners.

A little side note: Exams are done for me now and I've decided to reward myself for a 'good' semester with a membership. Sorry to be leaving you folks, let's just hope I don't become an efficiency troll while I'm there :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to stick around this thread because I've had enough experience with F2P that my opinion should still matter ... right?

Anyway, Keep on rocking in the free world!

No, once you go P2P, you're not welcome eusa_naughty.gif(jk)

And I don't see any white patches on the corners of my emotes... meh

It looks like this.

whitepatches.jpg

I got on today. Man have things changed quite a bit over the year. Decided to finish the Lumbridge tasks, since there doesn't seem to be much to do. Might start playing this again a bit over the winter break.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I made a thread regarding the dungeoneering XP cap for F2P players, Quick find code: 149-150-455-62027137. Feel free to post any arguements or comments on it.

Also, Sees, mind if I take a sentence or two from your article on Tipit times?

Go for it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

As for Lumby tasks I have all except the platebody one done. Varrock/Falador, haven't bothered to check yet.

How's the Christmas event? Haven't started, but I'll do it as soon as I log on.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Sonic?! Tip.it crew?! This is even more madness than wilderness and free trade returning.. (I joke :)).

About the event.. I've been playing for 7 years. (Or was it 8?) And I can say this year's event is one of the best. No running around talking to npc's, running errands, bascially fun/minigame-oriented. The rewards.. just so-so. But the event overall was nice.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I definitely agree, this year's event is one of the best I have ever done. Or is it because it's dg-oriented... we all know dg-related stuff is the best right? ;)

I really didn't like the seal sliding puzzle though, it's difficult to control due to the 0.6 sec delay.

The heim crab hat is awesome as well. I just wish we could talk to it :(

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

This years after-event allows you to do pretty much all past events as well, which is nice for new and old users alike.

I'd say its my favorite Christmas event, but not my favorite event. Ghast hunting from Halloween usually takes that :mrgreen:

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The only thing RSWiki has it going is images. Everything else is inferior, especially validity of information.

By the way I've seen the f2p wiki a long, long time ago. It definitely fails compared to the normal wiki.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

The only thing RSWiki has it going is images. Everything else is inferior, especially validity of information.

By the way I've seen the f2p wiki a long, long time ago. It definitely fails compared to the normal wiki.

Probably because people can't be bothered to edit all the articles. You wont find a lot of people that voluntarily will choose to write about an item on an online game and go uncredited.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

For the 2010 Xmas event, we unlock Seasonal Sport and Christmas Cavern? I noticed that F2P actually get lots of sound track over the years. Is it possible for us to get 500 of them and unlocked the air guitar which is only available to member at this point?

a happy Runescaper

Is it possible for us to get 500 of them and unlocked the air guitar which is only available to member at this point?

Nothe number of soundtracks available to F2P as of yet still doesn't exceed 250, if memory serves. At the rate F2P is getting soundtracks, it would take several more years before we can unlock the Air Guitar emote.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Hey everyone, I've been lurking 'round this thread for awhile now so I thought I should make an account and join in.

I'm Pure F2P like quite alot of the people on this thread are, though I have only just started this account a few months back so my levels are nothing amazing. Anyway, everyone have merry Christmas and I'll be looking foward to talking to you all sometime. :wink:

A_Lazy_Cat.png

100% F2P Rune Pure.