The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

I did made some smelting urn and just superheat bunch of mith bars at the same time, pretty good xp, except u have to teleport the urns once in a while.

The good thing about no cap GE is that I can make it 10 to 15 percent higher, people would still buy, just a little bit slower.....

a happy Runescaper

For those miners powermining Iron at the Dungeoneering/Dwarven bank deposit box here is a tip (however it may be hard to pull off with lesser mouse skills):

Enter the Secret mine with the deposit box

Wait a tiny bit (close to, but under a second) then left click the deposit box

Before your character starts to run right click the Mysterious Door and leave that right click menu open

When the deposit items pop-up opens click to leave through the mysterious door, and then before the gametick is up click to deposit your invent

If done successfully you will deposit your inventory and be back on your way to fill up your inventory all over again :thumbsup:

(I won't lie and say this was easy for me (personally) to learn, it took a good 20 tries (and a few choice mumbles) before I could complete it with ~90% accuracy)

And to compliment this:

midimd.jpg

1yrb49.jpg

so the new dungeoneering/dwarven mine bank is actually the fastest place to mine and bank iron ore now? so i should not use the varrock east mine/east bank method anymore?

No, Varrock mine is terrible compared to this.

Banking iron ores here actually rivals powermining iron in terms of xp, except you actually get to keep your ores as well.

I believe it's roughly 5k exp less per hour than powermining, but you keep the iron so, imo it's worth it.

Powermining is around 12k exp/hour faster now with urns released, in comparison to Mining and banking ores at the Dwarven Mines. As for the earlier post about banking efficiently... It is faster to bank by left clicking your ore and using it on the deposit box. You will be shown a message in the chat box that will allow you to deposit all. You can do this method and save 1-2 ticks.

Also, first post on the tip.it forums. ;P For those of you who don't know me, I am Eggs Yoke, or Mining Eggs. Hope to chat more with you guys. :D

I took up merchanting also, I have only one goal left and this requires a lot of money. So I learned flipping. Started at 1st of February at 45M and now my cash stack is at 140,7M, by the end of today I will probably get atleast 1M more. Haven't had a single day in loss, although there has been days, where I lose 2M in few seconds, but I've managed to earn it back. I have learned my tactics and will continue to use it.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I took up merchanting also, I have only one goal left and this requires a lot of money. So I learned flipping. Started at 1st of February at 45M and now my cash stack is at 140,7M, by the end of today I will probably get atleast 1M more. Haven't had a single day in loss, although there has been days, where I lose 2M in few seconds, but I've managed to earn it back. I have learned my tactic and will continue to use it.

Current tempo is aboout 3,8M in a day.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

F2p forever ...

Powermining is around 12k exp/hour faster now with urns released, in comparison to Mining and banking ores at the Dwarven Mines. As for the earlier post about banking efficiently... It is faster to bank by left clicking your ore and using it on the deposit box. You will be shown a message in the chat box that will allow you to deposit all. You can do this method and save 1-2 ticks.

Also, first post on the tip.it forums. ;P For those of you who don't know me, I am Eggs Yoke, or Mining Eggs. Hope to chat more with you guys. :D

Hai2u leecher. Welcome to tif, enjoy your stay.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Poewermining is way more than just 12k xp an hour,it's more like 30-40k xp per hour,and with urns you can get 45k mining xp per hour

Poewermining is way more than just 12k xp an hour,it's more like 30-40k xp per hour,and with urns you can get 45k mining xp per hour

read better.

Powermining is around 12k exp/hour faster now with urns released, in comparison to Mining and banking ores at the Dwarven Mines

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Powermining is way more than just 12k xp an hour,it's more like 30-40k xp per hour,and with urns you can get 45k mining xp per hour

Edit:

Oh lol I only read the "powermining is 12k exp/hour" ,but there's the xp/per hour you can get with power mining

I've always liked DIY, especially with mining/smithing, and the mining guild has always been filled with bots.

But lately it's just unbearable to mine coal there, I can't even get a full inventory (with coal bag) in less than 20 minutes at certain times of the day. I don't think there is even one real person mining over there !!

Do somebody know where I could mine some coal at a relatively good pace now ?

Tetora69.png

I've always liked DIY, especially with mining/smithing, and the mining guild has always been filled with bots.

But lately it's just unbearable to mine coal there, I can't even get a full inventory (with coal bag) in less than 20 minutes at certain times of the day. I don't think there is even one real person mining over there !!

Back years ago I did plenty of mining on Crandor. I don't know if it's popular now, but back then there was no one ever moning there except for the occasional addy miner. It's a pretty good place for DIY miner/smithers if you use superheat.

I haven't been here in a while but I need to ask a question.

What is the fastest way to get Rc up from 37 (my level atm) to 50 without runecrafting gloves? since I seem to loose at every FoG match...

Air tiaras

Actually pretty cheap, about 330k cash and xp is 12-15k per hour

i really dont recommand enchant tiara to train RC, it is a very costly yet only gain slightly more exp.

but since you cant get RC gloves, it is just up to you.

just for you to compare

with earth RC glove i can get nearly 400 xp per trip while 18k exp per hour

RC body runes get 210 xp per trip

while enchant air tiara will get 350 xp per trip

while enchant body tiara get 525 xp per trip

i recommand you to train your CB and get RC gloves, it really help a lot.

RC is a very profit skill to train with, it should not the opposite.

He can't win in FoG. Earth gloves are efficient only then, if you can do those 75 tokens less than 1 hour, with he's stats, I doubt it.

I'd still reccommend air tiaras when he want's 50 rc to get into runecrafting guild. He would make 330k loss back in 2 hours, while he saves 5-6 hours of time by doing tiaras. You save a total 3 hours of time, and no money lost. When he does fog even more, he will use these remaining 3 hours also and get more profit than doing earth runes without gloves.

Or if you aren't going for runecrafting guild, then it's a different story.

That IS actually what I'm going for.

In a world were black dragons and Wise Old Men roam, one warrior will rise above them all.

His name is... Hydrobolt360!!!

Hydrobolt360.png

I did around 90-99 mining on PvP worlds, specifically Brazilian-language PvP worlds. I don't speak Portugese, but it doesn't make a difference—you can still do all the basic functions that you'd do anywhere else.

Honestly, I think it's an excellent idea and I highly recommend it. I did it for well over a year and never died once (and have probably been assaulted at least 80 times) because I kept about 4-5 salmon in my inventory at all times, and that was always enough to get me from the bank to the Mining Guild or vice-versa (I had roughly 58-60 HP). I have never seen more than 4 people there at one time (usually 2-3, but pretty often I'd actually be by myself), and anyone who does mine there is clearly not botting. And of course, the guild is a safe zone. :P

tl;dr version: Mine in a Brazilian PvP world with some salmon and you'll be fine.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

And of course, the guild is a safe zone. :P

OMG, that is great. but why safe zone, all guild the same too?

i been stop WC and mining for quite sometime now, because of bots getting my nerve, now even worst.

the chance is very low for someone who want to kill if had at least some food.

wine, tuna, salmon and etc is good, while lobster price slowly drop into good gp/heal

@sirlzenhime

What is you dung xp/per hour and how long does each dungeon take to complete at lvl 70 dung?

I'm thinking of getting my dung to 70. : )

I'm really not the one to ask, because I actually do all the skilling in the dungeons for that account.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Seems like, there is a somekind of strange recovering method. I cannot believe this pic, and it also makes me sad. I already took some action against it.

110225235303.png

F2p forever ...

@sirlzenhime

What is you dung xp/per hour and how long does each dungeon take to complete at lvl 70 dung?

I'm thinking of getting my dung to 70. : )

I'm really not the one to ask, because I actually do all the skilling in the dungeons for that account.

Oh,thx anyway.

Does anyone know the xp/per hour for dung with about 60 dung?