The F2P General Discussion Thread

lionesshunt

Seems that theres a new and cheap way to get smithing 99.

Lots of iron ore and make iron ingots (I) which are 1 ore each. When smithed, they give 101-110 xp. Probably iron ores price will stabilize at 200 gp, so its like 2gp per xp and this can be made pretty much afk. The downside is xp per hour, which is only ~40k.

Steel ingots seem to be unwise to make.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Or he could've asked Jagex... pretty sure he's been to their hq and met with MMG and Andrew.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Or he could've asked Jagex... pretty sure he's been to their hq and met with MMG and Andrew.

Meeting them never came with advantages though.

I did change it via FunOrb.

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Has anyone had the bronze ceremonial sword guy visit them yet? illegidly it's 15k for a completed thing and some guy and 3 of 'em, but he wouldn't mention how it happened so I think he was fibbing a tad.

also, to the above post, I found that superheating is good for smithing and magic experience (i only do it when it breakseven/profit though[and never had coal bag]), however you must also consider in the concentration levels, like as i'm typing this message i'm still gaining exp from the iron ingot I method.

1yrb49.jpg

Don't do that! It makes Jagex think that funorb was a success.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

while training smithing there, Aksel will sometime appear beside you, ask for help to make Ceremonial Swords(individual, only you can see it), helping will not required any materials except a hammer.

i never really notice got any broken pipe before, will pay more attention to it from now on.

Don't do that! It makes Jagex think that funorb was a success.

Funorb is already dead. ;)

[404] Signature not found.

Since its the start of the thread, I'll just give my opinion.

I've been F2P and P2P and I think while F2P has a lot for being free, I do think it should be updated once in a while. Like a thread in the Debate forums, giving F2P a low-leveled P2P boss like the Mole or KBD isn't a bad idea. It won't hurt P2P'ers, only benefit F2P'ers. Giving F2P higher bows than willow (or was it maple?) would be nice too, as well as the ability to let F2P craft chaos runes and cast some higher spells.

Those who think this will degrade members, you're wrong. F2P won't be getting the hundred or so Member's quest, nor their skills, their leveling abilities, nor items. Just a few things to give F2P once P2P outdates them. KGD is not a very-used boss I'm sure, so what's the harm in giving that to F2P?

Basically, give Member's leftovers to F2P as P2P gains more stuff.

EDIT* Ahh, this reminds me of when TIF had P2P and F2P General forums...anybody remember that? :lol:

P2p is constantly being outdated... should F2p be constantly updated?

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Since its the start of the thread, I'll just give my opinion.

I've been F2P and P2P and I think while F2P has a lot for being free, I do think it should be updated once in a while. Like a thread in the Debate forums, giving F2P a low-leveled P2P boss like the Mole or KBD isn't a bad idea. It won't hurt P2P'ers, only benefit F2P'ers. Giving F2P higher bows than willow (or was it maple?) would be nice too, as well as the ability to let F2P craft chaos runes and cast some higher spells.

Those who think this will degrade members, you're wrong. F2P won't be getting the hundred or so Member's quest, nor their skills, their leveling abilities, nor items. Just a few things to give F2P once P2P outdates them. KGD is not a very-used boss I'm sure, so what's the harm in giving that to F2P?

Basically, give Member's leftovers to F2P as P2P gains more stuff.

EDIT* Ahh, this reminds me of when TIF had P2P and F2P General forums...anybody remember that? :lol:

P2p is constantly being outdated... should F2p be constantly updated?

You seem to have a thing for old posts and topics. F2P has gottan plenty of updates since that post, it's all good.

In my opinion, since maple bows and adamant arrows were made f2p, we don't have anything to complain. There has been plenty of updates ever since.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Personally, I think F2P should get Wave spells, Mystic armour, (Or Splitbark) And Yew bows/Rune arrows.

i also agreed, but there are many concern regarding all of it.

i think this will be solved when jagex finally balance the combat triangle. since dungeoneering had released for almost 1 year.

Personally, I think F2P should get Wave spells, Mystic armour, (Or Splitbark) And Yew bows/Rune arrows.

I agree with this, but Yew bows+rune arrows would rape everything in f2p, you can already hit 18s with Addy Arrows (Don't know the new max hit) real fast, and yew bows+rune arrows would make you hit more accurate 20s at the speed of a shortbow? no thanks.

sig312.png

angel2w.gif