3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Just easters and Pumpkins at the moment. I'm not sure about disks. Spectrals and Arcane seems to be making a small come back in street price most likely because of clans buying them out. My friend told me she bought her Arcane at around 500k above min but can not sell at mid yet. Not sure how well this buyout is. Yellow, Green, and Purple phats seems to be losing a bit of steam although the street price is still well above ge. 3a kite is no longer selling min ge. Higher phats along with red still seems to be doing well. That's about all I know at the moment.

120dgl.jpg

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd Age Robe top seems to be bought out. I sold mine on ge instant max, and people in w2 were having trouble buying.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

As said above: Easters crashed, pumpkins are about to, and disks are following. Half wines will most likely never be effected as their street price is over 1B and none are coming into the game.

Third age is all buyable at min-max overtime(2-3 days), it's not a very good buyout at all(except for 3rd age melee plate and legs which is decent).

Arcanes and spectrals are starting to make a slight comeback from being traded for 50% junk+cash to 75% cash+junk.

Most of this was stated above, but I put it all in one post for ya'll.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

As I said in the Screenshot thread:

My friend and I decided to try for min but couldn't get it (Arcane). He tried for 500K below mid and couldn't get it.

I was going to leave it for just over min in the GE over night and didn't realize that the price I had put in was wrong and I had bought it for market...

Yesterday morning people offered 40M + Junk. Last night it was upped to 70M + Junk. Then this morning in W2 I saw 100M + Junk (And no one sold to him). A few friends also bought some so I'm holding mine. ^^

09144a99bb.png

Looks like my dream of buying a yellow partyhat for keeping won't come true anytime soon :(

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Looks like my dream of buying a yellow partyhat for keeping won't come true anytime soon :(

Mine to :cry: And RS is becoming to boring not sure how long ill continue to try. The p phat seems to have been rising every other day for the last couple days could that mean it slowing down?

Mine to :cry: And RS is becoming to boring not sure how long ill continue to try. The p phat seems to have been rising every other day for the last couple days could that mean it slowing down?

Just keep playing. The current rate of rise is unsustainable. As long as you keep playing, you should gain on it in the long run. There will be a correction eventually.

punitivedsig.png

Is 3rd age still stable? If so would it be safe to flip lower range pieces (Vambs/Coif) or to just stick to my other daily flips?

peace,

Vann

Is 3rd age still stable? If so would it be safe to flip lower range pieces (Vambs/Coif) or to just stick to my other daily flips?

peace,

Vann

3rd age is on the rise. I haven't looked at lower ranged pieces, but the more expensive parts are extremely difficult to buy.
Will the end of summer affect the rare market at all?
No. Those who only play during summer aren't the ones holding the majority of the rare market. If they go back to F2P, it's the same boat; nothing to worry about.
hopesolopatriot.jpg

I was flipping 3A vams a couple weeks ago but I gave up when I could no longer buy for min. I'm not planning to try to flip 3A again until the buying spree is over. I'm buying Santas now -- they look underpriced to me compared to other small rares, and I'm thinking some of these end of summer liquidaters might put some of their money into a hat for the holidays.

punitivedsig.png

I was flipping 3A vams a couple weeks ago but I gave up when I could no longer buy for min. I'm not planning to try to flip 3A again until the buying spree is over. I'm buying Santas now -- they look underpriced to me compared to other small rares, and I'm thinking some of these end of summer liquidaters might put some of their money into a hat for the holidays.

A wise choice indeed. I am considering the same. Although, I lost 50M+ on my rare stockpile when staking was removed, so I'm still a bit weary when it comes to them. -.-

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

can any1 tell me if arcane is going up or down

because i plan on buying one soon

Same question but with spectral.

As of right now, Arcane is rising and Spectral is going down. (Spectral isn't CRASHING, but it doesn't sell mid)

-EDIT-

Arcane seems to be going back down now. Guy was accepting junk and cash for his arcane.