3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disks are 60-70M... I wouldn't sell them to the GE. If you are planning too, I'll buy them :)

Oh, and you'll be quite lucky to get a Yellow on the GE.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

So I have been hearing murmurs of a phat dump but I doubt its anytime soon. What I need to know from someone on 'the inside' is how far they will fall before being bought up again? Santas drop for like 2 days then rise but Phats were considered junk before the clans hit them. So will it be a complete dump or will it be a few people with cold feet causing a mini burp in the graph?

I can only see them dropping based on an update that requires players money. In my mind they will only fall soon if a skill is released that requires a good bit of money to train. Otherwise, they should be solid for quite some time.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Magic? :P

I don't care TBH. I quit in march and bought a bunch of disks at 3m or so a pop. Sold everything I had to buy them except what I used. When I decided to quit members, I got 100m out of my armor and wanted to buy some disks (they went up to 6m at the time and couldn't get any)

So now I've made so much I'm happy. Sadly I can't afford an ely now :'(

Or ever :roll:

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

Which F2P skill costs a good bit to train? :P.

Crafting and Smithing are highest and only 40 - 60M. :P

I doubt it'll be a costly skill.

the skill will also be member's and i assume that they'll be faster ways to get 99 on a members world, you have to remember that a majority of people want to be the first to get 99 so they'll do it the fastest way possible which usually means the most expensive way. so yea i agree that phats will only go down/stabilize when the new skill come's out.

which sucks for me cus im trying to buy a red :(

33smokey.png

I'm pretty sure disks are on the verge of crashing. I saw a few selling threads on RSOF last night and decided to sell 5 of my disks. They took about 5 mins each to sell at max so I dumped my lot. A few of them hadn't been sold this morning at max so I'm sure they are diving

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

hey does anyone know why masks are going up so much? I want to buy one but they are too expensive >_< do you think they will come back down?

They're back to their pre-GE/trade update price, and I don't think they'll be going down for some time.

It's been awhile since I lasted posted but I'm back to RS now and I have a nice update on things for ya'll.

All Partyhats including cracker are bought out.

Pumpking and disk are fully bought out while easter is currently getting bought out.

Third age mage,melee, and range are mainly stable; however, that can fluctuate during different periods of the day.

Arcane, divine, and elysian are bought out while spectral is stable.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

What's going on with battlestaves? They've been dropping over the past few weeks. Zaff is becoming less profitable.

Other infinity items are rising so less people are buying battlestaves from MTA for profit and are doing items like mage book and infinity boots.

awesomeaa9.png

What's going on with battlestaves? They've been dropping over the past few weeks. Zaff is becoming less profitable.

Other infinity items are rising so less people are buying battlestaves from MTA for profit and are doing items like mage book and infinity boots.

Wouldn't that cause battlestaves to rise...?

I'm guessing it's less people buying battlestaves because they don't have the special bonus. Thus supply > demand, price falls.

a70c7.png

263hi6e.png

did master wands crash or am i just lucky?

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I don't suppose anyone sees an end to the phat rise?

If the new skill is a money drain then all rares should drop for a while.

New skill won't be out til next year though....

Also, does anyone know the best way to buy an elysian on the grand exchange? Been trying to get one for about a month now with no luck...

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

I don't suppose anyone sees an end to the phat rise?

If the new skill is a money drain then all rares should drop for a while.

New skill won't be out til next year though....

Also, does anyone know the best way to buy an elysian on the grand exchange? Been trying to get one for about a month now with no luck...

Try for the sigil (If you aren't). If not just leave an offer for max. They're gonna crash soon anyways, 385m(About there) for a shield, not worth it imo.

v7hblz.jpg

#3325 to 99 Smithing #4332 to 99 Herblore