3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

People are starting to sell their santas for junk. There are only a few of them and it's not much junk. So I'm assuming it's just the start of the crash.

How far do people think they will go? Will the be hit by merchers who have bailed out of eggs? Why is the sky blue? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys trying to buy santas cheap? Nothing like a crash has hit the GE yet in my experience. It took me hours to buy one on the GE for 21M. Wish I had more money so I could buy more. I'm trying to sell a 3A full helm so I can buy a couple more santas.

They're crashing.

2j3qh46.jpg

Quick question on Santas as this thread seems to have moved onto them temporarily and I'm a nub when it comes to rares.

How difficult are they to buy on the GE in general? Presumably easy now as they're apparently crashing ^ but when they're just normally rising steadily are they easy to buy or like partyhats?

Trying to decide whether it's worth trying to offload mine now and rebuying when they're done crashing.

Quick question on Santas as this thread seems to have moved onto them temporarily and I'm a nub when it comes to rares.

How difficult are they to buy on the GE in general? Presumably easy now as they're apparently crashing ^ but when they're just normally rising steadily are they easy to buy or like partyhats?

Trying to decide whether it's worth trying to offload mine now and rebuying when they're done crashing.

Very easy to buy back, in my experience i have never not brought one instantly for max and got a few hundred K back.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I have gained 33m on my red sense I got it in the g/e. I got it by having skill btw for ppl that want a red in the g/e. Its nice to see reds tick over the 200m point which they will next time g/e updates

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Aw man, 170m+ for a yellow partyhat. I had around 100m in items when they were around 90-100m, but didn't sell up because i wanted to save up to get one, now i only have around 120m in items and they are 170m :wall:

That partyhat hates me

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Aw man, 170m+ for a yellow partyhat. I had around 100m in items when they were around 90-100m, but didn't sell up because i wanted to save up to get one, now i only have around 120m in items and they are 170m :wall:

That partyhat hates me

When reds were 100M each I was going to buy one, I even had the offer ready just had to press the button to make the offer. I thought "they are still going down, why would I buy it now, I'll wait". Boom next day they were unbuyable at max....Merch clans - 1, Or Trade Me - 0

The GE chart of Ely SS isn't moving. Any idea what the street price is, and when the GE price will change?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

not sure if they fit this thread exactly but;

planning to buy arma top bottom and a zgs;

how long till the usual end of summer crash

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

not sure if they fit this thread exactly but;

planning to buy arma top bottom and a zgs;

how long till the usual end of summer crash

You are propably already late. With everyone anticipating the so called crash it could easily not come to be(or has already happent with the week of fluctuation). Years ago, there was a similar ''rule'' that santas would rise at christmas and masks at halloween, but with everyone anticipating it, one year, there was no such phenom. Seriously depending on it to make profit isn't a very smart move.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

3a robe top won't sell min.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

However helpful it will be:

Yesterday, Red and Green H'ween Masks bought instantly around 400k below mid and my Zamorak Godsword sold for about 200k above mid.

Strange, at least on the Zamorak Godsword's part, since it fell today.

2dgucz6.png

Disks and Pumpkins are still going up, and will continue to do so. Easters are more volatile, since there are quite a lot of them in comparison to disks and pumpkins, and unlike the former, they are in the hands of quite lot of people. Nevertheless, they'll be going up again as well - and soon.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I have heard anywhere from 75-105M.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

How much are disks street? When do you think they'll crash? Because I have a few dozon and I CBF with street price, I sell via ge

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum