3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion

bedman

Is it possible at all to get a half wine in the GE?

It's possible, but there are people who camp at the GE all day until it updates just in order to get a wine. So you'd have to be quite dedicated.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i gathered that all these armour are dropping and such and thought of a way to get myself some mints and make some profit =]

so ive been buying mints for 3 mil ea then taking the junk from the trade and buy bandos tassets with the junk in trade ( which puts it at min relatively most of the time ) then selling tassets on ge = free mint =]

been good got myself like 6 or so the only tricky part is getting item to sell on ge so just being doing 1 at a time =]

ascensionbysteelsamurai.png

Ascension FA manager

So all the masks are rising like crazy now. Usually when small rares rise steeply like they are with masks, dont they dip in price eventually? I mean masks are showing no signs of slowing down and the worst part is that i sold my mask right before the rise. Are they ever gonna stabilize or drop?

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

So all the masks are rising like crazy now. Usually when small rares rise steeply like they are with masks, dont they dip in price eventually? I mean masks are showing no signs of slowing down and the worst part is that i sold my mask right before the rise. Are they ever gonna stabilize or drop?

RSW44 and I were talking about the economy and came to the conclusion that people are starting to realize that items are maxing out (who wants to pay 130M for a GS?). So instead of buying high end armours and weapons and waiting for them to rise people are shifting over to rares. Rares are really the only items that are guarenteed to rise in the long term. Most of the time items coming into the game forces the price of armours, etc down. Hyperinflation is hitting it's maximum effects on these items so people are going back to rares.

This is fantastic news for me because I just got P2P and bought 50M in armours and weapons.....oh wait....crap!

RSW44 and I were talking about the economy and came to the conclusion that people are starting to realize that items are maxing out (who wants to pay 130M for a GS?). So instead of buying high end armours and weapons and waiting for them to rise people are shifting over to rares. Rares are really the only items that are guarenteed to rise in the long term. Most of the time items coming into the game forces the price of armours, etc down. Hyperinflation is hitting it's maximum effects on these items so people are going back to rares.

This is fantastic news for me because I just got P2P and bought 50M in armours and weapons.....oh wait....crap!

Santas are rising steeply as well, I think it's time to invest in rares.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Seems like arma legs are bouncing up, sold mine at about 600k off max.

EDIT: Armours are bouncing back up. Someone just confirmed that bandos is selling at max.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Seems like arma legs are bouncing up, sold mine at about 600k off max.

EDIT: Armours are bouncing back up. Someone just confirmed that bandos is selling at max.

Mwuhahahaha my overly green ge collection box is gonna be pretty in a few days :thumbsup: , I think sara swords are gonna be next. I'd suggest to everyone find an item and looks at it's graph, some nice profits to made somewhere. (Hint:Barrows)

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

It seems masks and santas have broken the trend this year of always crashing after their respected holiday. The last few years they would rise in anticipation of the holiday and crash sooner and sooner as people tried to cash out. I normally sell about a month before the holiday, but I decided to hold onto my masks for good reason.

It seems masks and santas have broken the trend this year of always crashing after their respected holiday. The last few years they would rise in anticipation of the holiday and crash sooner and sooner as people tried to cash out. I normally sell about a month before the holiday, but I decided to hold onto my masks for good reason.

Santas did crash durring Christmas but the sheer amout of GP in the hands of newbie merchants sucked it up really quick.

Santas did crash durring Christmas but the sheer amout of GP in the hands of newbie merchants sucked it up really quick.

It's going down again, 2mil loss in 2 days. :(

Pit_Guardian.png

You haven't lost anything unless you sold. It is highly likely to go right back up. In fact, if you have more money, this would be a good time to buy more.

punitivedsig.png

Santas are next. So take this opportunity to buy one while you still can. People will not be able to afford masks, so they will go and buy up santas soon.

GLTA

You haven't lost anything unless you sold. It is highly likely to go right back up. In fact, if you have more money, this would be a good time to buy more.

I know, thankfully I still have mine. :)

Pit_Guardian.png

How'd I do?

Looks good to me :-P

ZOMG I didn't know you were a TIF'er. In honesty, who got the deal here?

You probably got the better end since you can probably re-sell that spec with 6 mints (instead of 10). I was only selling specs with mints to make min to med profit (buying spec min from ge and re-selling med with mints). It didn't matter to me though since mints are worthless to me, other than raking in a quick profit.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

How'd I do?

Looks good to me :-P

ZOMG I didn't know you were a TIF'er. In honesty, who got the deal here?

You probably got the better end since you can probably re-sell that spec with 6 mints (instead of 10). I was only selling specs with mints to make min to med profit (buying spec min from ge and re-selling med with mints). It didn't matter to me though since mints are worthless to me, other than raking in a quick profit.

Alright, I'm planning to trade mints to upgrade to green phat, then never touching them again. So I guess we both win ^^

I traded my way to around 50 mints purely for phat trades, I want to get rid of them ASAP. Personally I don't like "fake wealth" items, but they're necessatry if you want phats these days.

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant

I traded my way to around 50 mints purely for phat trades, I want to get rid of them ASAP. Personally I don't like "fake wealth" items, but they're necessatry if you want phats these days.

It is only a matter of time until either

1) Jagex decides to put an end to "mints" by either making them non-tradeable or making them easily obtainable from other sources.

2) Merchants get bored with mints and decide to create some new "bargaining chip" item.

td2sig.jpg

1) Jagex decides to put an end to "mints" by either making them non-tradeable or making them easily obtainable from other sources.

2) Merchants get bored with mints and decide to create some new "bargaining chip" item.

That's why I need to use mine up ASAP :ohnoes:

That's why I need to use mine up ASAP :ohnoes:

As I stated a few pages back, mints are being pushed heavily by stakers as a way to get around the staking limit. As soon as mints get over 30k GE price there will be a very small dip in demand because you won't be able to stake 2 at a time any more. Then once they hit 60k GE price the demand will fall alot more. I don't know exactly how much of the current demand is stakers but I assume it's alot because a simple search for "mint cake" on the RSOF yeilds mostly people staking mints for mints.

It seems Santas are on the rise, people are now selling them with mints. And I guess Green H'weens crashed, people selling them for mid. That's from my being in W2 for an hour or so, sorry if already posted.

i don't think h'weens or santa for that matter have any potential to become serious buyouts without crashing.

i'd stay away from them unless you're buying for keeps.