Last Minute XP Weekend Preparations

TheAncient

What are you all doing in last minute preparation for the XP Weekend?

Here's some questions:

-- How much have you spent on supplies?

-- Where do you plan on training? CW will be very full.

-- How will you arrange your bank?

-- Have you bought everything you need?

-- Which day will you start training?

-- How will you avoid crowds?

Personally, I will be using War Torts instead of Kyatts. I imagine Kyatts to be very hard to find at CW. I'll also start my training period at an off time (maybe early morning) to avoid crowds. I'll also be rearranging my bank.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CW bank, no other choice really, I'm doing summoning, I have a tab with all the stuff in it already, should be starting friday, don't know how I will avoid crowds, maybe play really early?

ill be glorying to edgeville

Draynor bank if need be

mobilising armies is also an option

ive spent 80 mil on supplies, but I do have everything, sans a few steel platebodies, but those are fully optional

log on @ obelisk on friday

first hour, summoning

second hour and on: 24k mahogany planks

after that: fletching

Naaxi.png

CW bank, no other choice really, I'm doing summoning, I have a tab with all the stuff in it already, should be starting friday, don't know how I will avoid crowds, maybe play really early?

You could use MA bank...a slightly longer run to the bank, but not as much crowds to deal with (Assuming that you're doing summoning).

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

30-40M? mostly on shards.

2 tree runs, summ, then herb.

cba

yes

Check trees on Friday and plant new ones, log off, then log in next day to check again.

idc about crowds

I have about 6M summoning, 450k farm, and 400k herb exp banked (~30 lvls).

What are you all doing in last minute preparation for the XP Weekend?

Here's some questions:

Probably Lumby Basement

It's already set up.

Yes.

Friday

I probably won't.

I will be training farming by checking all pre-planted trees, and then simply finishing all my unfinished herblore pots. Just a few thousand toadflax unf to sara brews, and I'll be done. After that, maybe back to fishing.

stormveritas.png

You could use MA bank...a slightly longer run to the bank, but not as much crowds to deal with (Assuming that you're doing summoning).

~Dan

And it's cheaper than using all those duel rings.

But as for last minute stuff, I am just getting as many crimsons as I can while debating whether or not I should pick 4k swamp toads for all my gold charms.

2czeqeh.jpg

I will use glory to draynor bank. That should avoid crowds. Bought enough shards and secondaries already.

Also made all unfinished potions and arranged my bank in the way from high to low exp potions.

I will start preparing for the stuffs after this wknd as well.

Have to work on Friday, so I will start hour 0 on Friday nite.

~Dan

And it's cheaper than using all those duel rings.

But as for last minute stuff, I am just getting as many crimsons as I can while debating whether or not I should pick 4k swamp toads for all my gold charms.

^It's probably not worth it. by the time you've finished all your other charms and are on to golds, the xp multiplier will be lower (1.1 - 1.5)

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'll be tele'ing to MA, its basically only a tiny bit different from CW. I'll be waking up early (9am for me, hehe) and training Summoning to get it out of the way asap, then on to RC until Monday at 7am.

100310122255.png

+196 obby charms in bank. I will be buying more essence, + i need a bit more toads and Bananas, shouldn't be too hard.

Also any spare time will be spent at GOP getting Death tabs.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I don't think i'm going to bother with this whole weekend, the only reason i play is for fun - so i don't really want to get captivated into all the special advantages Jagex do.

They said they will do more days like this though, so chances are i'll buy summoning 2nds/raw materials etc... when they crash, and sell when people panic buy for them :)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Anyone know how many charms you get per hour with:

-- Kyatt

-- Tortoise using the Ogre Obelisk (to exchange pouches back to shards) + House Tele @ Yanille

^ I tested the Tortoise... I got about 1 trip per 65 seconds. That's roughly 2300 Charms/hr.

sigcopyaf.png

25m on shards, idk for the rest.Bought the 2nds a few months ago.

MA.

No need to.

Yes.

Either Saturday or Sunday.I only need 3 hours during the weekend, after that it's usual play.

What crowds?If needed, I'll just move a few squares and call the kyatt.

Here's some questions:

About 2m total on shards? I'v been DIY'ign for 2 weeks

Im putting faith in SM and going to tank it out @ CW

Please. My bank is worse then my school binders

Just about.

Friday if possible, if not Saturday

Tank through them. My computer can handle it.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I have my tab all neatly arranged. Well, the summoning supplies are, but the top half is crammed with stuff so that the summoning stuff is near the bottom next to the deposit all button. Speaking of that, before friday im withdrawing my outfit, charms, shards, and pouches and then I'm going to stuff my bank with books from my poh shelf. That way deposit all will deposit the pouches but not the supplies. Already got place holders for all the pouches I'll be making as well.

Btw already did this with my gold charms and I was making them at a rate of 3k/hour. Other peoples kyatts might slow me down a bit but I imagine not by much. I've always gotten along just fine even when there were 8+ ghraaks at the same time.

I'll be buying about 450k shards to go from 80-85 summoning with the charms I have, so thats roughly 11M. I also have 9M worth of gold ores in bank.

Where'ever is the fastest xp/h.

My bank is already perfectly arranged as it is.

Nah. Need to mine some granite and buy bananas/toads.

Late Friday/early Saturday, most likely.

I won't. Doesn't matter, actually. Smithing and summoning aren't really crowd-dependent.

Should be an interesting weekend. :smile:

dontfearthereaper2.png

12m on shards and ton of brain cells for collecting other 2nds manually.

Move a bit up and call, doubt it will waste too much time.

Got all the charms/supplies in one tab in the order I will use them

I have 6 kyatts which should be enough, other than that I am set.

Friday 7am for me since I tend to go for morning walks, might as well get a bit extra early, do the walk, shower and power train.

Same as question #2

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Will be making 1k overloads (if I make that with the ~110 stews I have), and training agilty after that since I do want 90 in that and haven't bothered (nor do I have the money) to buy supplies for other skills.

2dvjurb.png

Spent 2 mils buying some air orbs for crafting my daily bought battlestaffs.

Plan on training at CW, but might change for wilderness crater or MA, depends how wild it is. Then I'm gonna go to any quiet bank.

My bank is already fine the way it is.

I have everything I want, so no need to buy anything more.

Gonna start on friday after work.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Spent absolutely no cash, as I have not focusedly skilled since 2009, so I already have bunch of supplies in bank.

first from edge bank to house in taverley to do pouches. Then gonna go do herblore in the peaceful and quiet Lletya.

Bank is fine

See answer 1

Friday, once I come from school, do homeworks and eat.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.