28-April-10 Buyers and Cellars (and Thieves� Guild)

Toad

Well I guess they noticed that I was getting a free 1-3k summoning xp every dungeon on charms.

Dam this patch fix.

I could care less about using them, I just wanted the free freaking levels for the worthless skill.

Almost 200k free and then I'm cut off.

Dam you Jagex! :evil:

Well, good job Jagex on patching up the little stuff that prevents players from treating Daemonheim like a one-stop free XP training spot for every skill out there. :thumbup:

I noticed a few things about the way you post. One, you like to leave one sentence per line. Two, you don't make any sense. 'Worthless' skill? I'm sure you can provide a good explanation of how summoning skill is worthless to us.

OT: I think it's a little sad that Jagex tries to improve the thieving NPCs here and there, but majority of the players are still going to train most of their thieving levels in Pyramid plunder or blackjacking. #-o

Oh how nice a thoughtful critque on my lack of run on sentences or lack of attention to maintaining formalism through paragraphs and word walls on web browsers. Don't worry though because of your post I am going to change for the better and forgo all manner of punctuation and sometimes leave the subject out make many long sentences run together you understand me better because I care about what you have to say and I know you are an english teacher and you care that the little kids read proper english like this am I easier to understand because I worry that you dont know what I am saying because it is important to me the end.

P.S. I LOVE SUMMONING. IT IS A GREAT SKILL I WILL NOT OFFEND YOU. JAGEX IS ALWAYS RIGHT. DID I MISS ANYTHING YOU THINK BECAUSE I WANT TO THINK LIKE YOU. the end.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, cellar.

Reminded me of 'Cellar Door'.

Also, W000000000000TTTKJDHLHFKLGSJHDFGJKH NEW QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

EDIT: Yaaaaay, Lily of the Valley. My favourite update. <3:

Eh, just to clarify, this seasonal holiday just let you pick the flowers and smell them right? No side quest or anything? Or anything to unlock?

a happy Runescaper

Hehe, cellar.

Reminded me of 'Cellar Door'.

Also, W000000000000TTTKJDHLHFKLGSJHDFGJKH NEW QUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

EDIT: Yaaaaay, Lily of the Valley. My favourite update. <3:

Eh, just to clarify, this seasonal holiday just let you pick the flowers and smell them right? No side quest or anything? Or anything to unlock?

Nothing at all. They get removed with the next update aswell.

Tested blackjacking in the guild, got about 150k exp in 30 mins. So yeah its good exp, but be prepared to hurt your wrists something fierce :thumbup:

Woah, that's epic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

100428162547.png

mona.png

Talk to Urist (in Varrock) after completing the first caper

lol I already posted this a few pages back :P

Sadly it cannot be combined with a top hat. (yet. im hoping it will eventually.)

Melencholy.png

Questcape first achieved: Sept 20, 2009
99 agility march 11th 2010

99 Magic - some point in 2012

Tested blackjacking in the guild, got about 150k exp in 30 mins. So yeah its good exp, but be prepared to hurt your wrists something fierce :thumbup:

Woah, that's epic.

Expect a nerf tomorrow morning.

That would suck... >.<' If it is intentional though, hell I'm gonna go get my thieving up there then haha

Overall the quest and mini-quests afterward were quite fun. :) Nice to be able to "build" a guild.

O_O I wonder if this is a prequel to building stuff for clans...! XD Naw maybe too far of a leap but you never know right?

Woah, that's epic.

Expect a nerf tomorrow morning.

That would suck... >.<' If it is intentional though, hell I'm gonna go get my thieving up there then haha

Overall the quest and mini-quests afterward were quite fun. :) Nice to be able to "build" a guild.

O_O I wonder if this is a prequel to building stuff for clans...! XD Naw maybe too far of a leap but you never know right?

Then people would accuse them of copying other games.

Everything good gets nerfed.

When will people learn to not say out loud when the exp is good for something.

How is it possible to get that much thieving exp? Your capped by your thieving level.

Higher thieving level=can get more hankies.

More hankies=more changes to pickpocket.

Additionally to that, it's a one off. Once you get your max, you have to give them to one of them for your bonus exp.

So at best, you can do twice (for this week).

However, you can do the chests as many time as you want.

How is it possible to get that much thieving exp? Your capped by your thieving level.

Higher thieving level=can get more hankies.

More hankies=more changes to pickpocket.

Additionally to that, it's a one off. Once you get your max, you have to give them to one of them for your bonus exp.

So at best, you can do twice (for this week).

However, you can do the chests as many time as you want.

No. Your thieving level only affects how many hankies you can turn in per day (or is it week?)

Either way, you can pickpocket and blackjack as many times as you wish. There is no limit.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Just to point out that when you've done the quest and start thieving npcs below level 40 you get more gp.

I was ranging from 17 to 159 gp from thieving the guards in Edgeville.

Whether this was meant to be i am not sure, but if it is it makes thieving a lil profitable now.

To be sure i wasn't breaking rules i reported this as a bug report, as the gp seems very generous.

I tried master farmers but i seemed to get the same loot.

Both men and Al Kahid warriors gave increased gp per thieve too.

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Just to point out that when you've done the quest and start thieving npcs below level 40 you get more gp.

I was ranging from 17 to 159 gp from thieving the guards in Edgeville.

Whether this was meant to be i am not sure, but if it is it makes thieving a lil profitable now.

To be sure i wasn't breaking rules i reported this as a bug report, as the gp seems very generous.

I tried master farmers but i seemed to get the same loot.

Both men and Al Kahid warriors gave increased gp per thieve too.

Thats a reward from the qusts. :P

I'm loving the coshing xp.. almost 90 thieving from it. Also I love the gold you c an get from advanced pickpocketing. Hopefully they don't nerf these. The coshing makes sense to be good xp, you don't get any gold in return for a safe fast training method.

Odesa_Tahra.png

Well, now I'm pretty sad. First time I have to miss out on a cosmetic but nevertheless seasonal item because I don't attend a real-life event. :wall:

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

I'm loving the coshing xp.. almost 90 thieving from it. Also I love the gold you c an get from advanced pickpocketing. Hopefully they don't nerf these. The coshing makes sense to be good xp, you don't get any gold in return for a safe fast training method.

very few people actually train thieving for the sake of earning gold though =\

I don't see it being "fair:, but maybe they won't nerf these.

Naaxi.png

Well, now I'm pretty sad. First time I have to miss out on a cosmetic but nevertheless seasonal item because I don't attend a real-life event. :wall:

Think about it....

Just how many players in game will actually have the item after the event?

It will be a rarity to see one

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

<Removed>

Yeah it must be. I bet when you buy a ticket starting on Friday you get a code to get it. Glad its only a banner, not too bothered about not getting one now.

Edited by Danqazmlp
Image removed.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

I can almost guarantee they will nerf the exp there very soon so get as much as you can now because it is very fast.

Anyways, the quest and mini-quests were actually pretty nice although it would have been better if the mini-quests went all the way up to 99 thieving. I guess it might though because we still have that mysterious door that we can't open.

Also, I could care less about the runfest item tbh. As long as they are only 'selling' cosmetic items then I have no problem with it.

Edit: ^ Why did the cool picture get removed?

2czeqeh.jpg

Note about the Image: Going through the RS cache and doing reverse enegineering is not allowed according to the rules set by Jagex. Thus why the image is removed. Having such things revealed creates unneeded expectations that are player made, which in turn ends up being looked at as Jagex's when it isn't.

Somehow I think the experience rate is intentional because think about it... It's in a guild. o_O Although maybe they better up the requirements a notch.

And the coshing experience applies to all NPCs that you can cosh in the guild, not just the advanced one.