28-April-10 Buyers and Cellars (and Thieves� Guild)

Toad

Weren't you just, two weeks ago complaining on how slow the dung xp was?? This can help quicken the pace of dung xp and you complain about it....

They aren't inconsistent positions. Try actually thinking about it.

Now it's just easy slow xp, instead of hard slow xp =]

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final reward

[hide]100428180528.png[/hide]

Also @ above, seriously hope they dont add that pay for items crap from war of legends -.-

I agree, if they do micro payments I'm OUT. Even for "stupid items" persay. Every player needs to have the same opportunity to get all items within the game. I have a feeling that players that go to this "Runefest" are going to get promotional codes to get a "special" item to commemorate them going to the event. Usually thats how MMORPG's do this thing. I would hope Jagex doesn't follow the mold and just copy this though.

Holiday items? Not every player have the same opportunity mate.

Sure they did. All they had to do was log on, "Mate".

What about players who was for example sick during the event or created their account after that holiday?

You still can't compare that with paying real life money to get an item you want. It is unfair over people that don't have the same chances as you have, because of your real life economical situation. This is different than not being able to log on during a given time, that could happen to anyone, no matter what their income is.

Something that I like with runescape, is that it isn't your real life that decides how good you are here. Although you still can be disadvantaged because of less free time, or other things what really matters is that your rs character is purely what you've made it to be, and where everyone have started out equal. Now, if we bring in irl money in this, then you have another factor than playing rs that effects what you can do and what you cannot do in this game. And I don' t like it - at all!

Scherzo.png

Dunno if anyone's mentioned it, but this is kind of interesting, and sort of worrying

defaultname2010165416.png

I bet thats the code for people who attend Runefest. You get some unique item or something.

I really hope Jagex don't do this :\

GRRRRRR i really hope not either becuase a large amount of players live outside the UK and not many of them can afford to fly over for runefest.

[hide]

Final reward

[hide]100428180528.png[/hide]

Also @ above, seriously hope they dont add that pay for items crap from war of legends -.-

I agree, if they do micro payments I'm OUT. Even for "stupid items" persay. Every player needs to have the same opportunity to get all items within the game. I have a feeling that players that go to this "Runefest" are going to get promotional codes to get a "special" item to commemorate them going to the event. Usually thats how MMORPG's do this thing. I would hope Jagex doesn't follow the mold and just copy this though.

Holiday items? Not every player have the same opportunity mate.

Sure they did. All they had to do was log on, "Mate".

What about players who was for example sick during the event or created their account after that holiday?

You still can't compare that with paying real life money to get an item you want. It is unfair over people that don't have the same chances as you have, because of your real life economical situation. This is different than not being able to log on during a given time, that could happen to anyone, no matter what their income is.

Something that I like with runescape, is that it isn't your real life that decides how good you are here. Although you still can be disadvantaged because of less free time, or other things what really matters is that your rs character is purely what you've made it to be, and where everyone have started out equal. Now, if we bring in irl money in this, then you have another factor than playing rs that effects what you can do and what you cannot do in this game. And I don' t like it - at all!

[/hide]

This is not a pure money issue. I bet even if the cost of the entire trip cost only one buck there will still be people not going. I really do not understand your reasoning to be honest. I mean you cannot get a holiday item because of real life situation. Now you cannot get whatever it is because you cannot attend an event. In general you are lucked out.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Dunno if anyone's mentioned it, but this is kind of interesting, and sort of worrying

[hide=pic]

defaultname2010165416.png

[/hide]

I bet thats the code for people who attend Runefest. You get some unique item or something.

I really hope Jagex don't do this :\

GRRRRRR i really hope not either becuase a large amount of players live outside the UK and not many of them can afford to fly over for runefest.

It would just be one item...

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Well I guess they noticed that I was getting a free 1-3k summoning xp every dungeon on charms.

Dam this patch fix.

I could care less about using them, I just wanted the free freaking levels for the worthless skill.

Almost 200k free and then I'm cut off.

Dam you Jagex! :evil:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I dunno where I post these...but:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS.

[hide=Thieving Experience]

Pickpocketing volunteer/trainer = 62.2 Exp

Safe cracking = 75 Exp per

Practice Chest = 120 Exp per

Coshing (Knocking out) = 168 Exp per

and if you bring the Vial of Stench(a) to Chief Thief Robin after completing the final mission, he will turn it into a different coloured Vial of Stench(a) which lets you sell back stolen item to stall owners after you steal from the stall (In other words, steal from a stall with it in your inventory and you can see the item you stole, back to the stall owner)

[/hide]

EDIT:

It seems to be 75 exp per hanky point traded in and the maximum hanky points you can gain your thieving level worth of hanky points to trade in,

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Added herb seeds to the Dungeoneering smugglers shop, so that you can buy them to grow herbs for potions.

Improved the inventory drawing code. Dragging items around your inventory will no longer be cancelled when the inventory updates.

For me, these are better than the thieving update. <3:

Weren't you just, two weeks ago complaining on how slow the dung xp was?? This can help quicken the pace of dung xp and you complain about it....

They aren't inconsistent positions. Try actually thinking about it before going on the attack.

The primary impact of this is not really to speed up XP, but rather to remove much of the point of herb seed drops and to make potions to easy to get. All other resources have much higher costs, such as ores or logs or plant fibers, so why are these so cheap?

No the primary impact was to allow those with the herblore level to make nature/gather(and the other kind) potions to be able to open a greater range of "skill" doors leading to greater amounts of XP and an added bonus was to gain of faster xp because you can now as stated above make and use melee/defense potionsthrough out the most of the dungen. Either way no more food for you now....

(I really do like your site by the way lots of info)

Teaching the guild master how to pickpocket nets you some jagex puns like "Hankerchief on. Hankerchief off. Well actually just hankerchief off." and at 73 thieving i got 2000 exp for teaching him. At 73 thieving i got 72 hanky points and that got me around 5300 thieving exp.

Well I guess they noticed that I was getting a free 1-3k summoning xp every dungeon on charms.

Dam this patch fix.

I could care less about using them, I just wanted the free freaking levels for the worthless skill.

Almost 200k free and then I'm cut off.

Dam you Jagex! :evil:

Well, good job Jagex on patching up the little stuff that prevents players from treating Daemonheim like a one-stop free XP training spot for every skill out there. :thumbup:

I noticed a few things about the way you post. One, you like to leave one sentence per line. Two, you don't make any sense. 'Worthless' skill? I'm sure you can provide a good explanation of how summoning skill is worthless to us.

OT: I think it's a little sad that Jagex tries to improve the thieving NPCs here and there, but majority of the players are still going to train most of their thieving levels in Pyramid plunder or blackjacking. #-o

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

If you go back to the dwarf craftsmen you can steal his monocle so you can wear it yourself. :twisted:

monoclepicture.jpg

TRY COMBINE IT WITH A TOP HAT, OMFG I HAVE WANT THAT EVER SINCE TOP HAT CAME OUT.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.