Forget yesterday

We'll make the great escape

Won't hear a word they say

Don't know us anyway

Watch it burn

Let it die

'Cause we are finally free tonight ♥"

Er, what? Facebook. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"Throw it away

Forget yesterday

We'll make the great escape

Won't hear a word they say

Don't know us anyway

Watch it burn

Let it die

'Cause we are finally free tonight ♥"

Er, what? Facebook. :rolleyes:

"The great escape" lyrics. People pretty much post lyrics all over FB, I've gotten used to it.

[bleep] it.

I ended up making a new youtube account so it would sync up with the right gmail account.

[bleep] you google.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I strongly dislike the "so and so has answered a question about you! Click here to unlock the answer!" posts. Half the time they come from people I rarely talk to.

Haha and then you have to answer questions to see what they answered. I never answered their questions, didn't feel right.

Staurolite.png

People who say, "Why so serious?"

It's so overused and so old at this point. It was cool when the Joker said it, not thousands of teen girls.

Troll dentists.

You know when they scrape your gums and they start bleeding? Then they go on to say you need to floss more because of your bleeding gums.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Troll dentists.

You know when they scrape your gums and they start bleeding? Then they go on to say you need to floss more because of your bleeding gums.

THIS.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Troll dentists.

THIS.

That's because you DO need to floss. Your gums bleed when they're scraped because they're weak. Flossing strengthens them.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Troll dentists.

THIS.

That's because you DO need to floss. Your gums bleed when they're scraped because they're weak. Flossing strengthens them.

Except that I DO floss. Well. Doesn't help that my dentist practically uses the thing like a pickaxe and the only time it doesn't bleed is when the other guy does it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Troll dentists.

THIS.

It doesn't help when they poke them with metal spikes!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

On RS when people are being inefficient. I might try to helpfully steer them to the more efficient method of doing something (like stringing bows instead of cutting them) but they often refuse my suggestion. Once though, I had someone ask me about the best way to train a skill and I told them, then they argued the answer with me. :wall:

Oh please. People don't like it when you try to tell them what to do, hurr durr what a surprise.

OT: Moronic teammates in videogames. Any game at all, I usually find myself top of my team or near that if we play a proper full game. Stupid noobs.

PM me for fitocracy invite

It's so overused and so old at this point. It was cool when the Joker said it, not thousands of teen girls.

It wasn't even cool then. That was probably the least interesting thing the Joker said.

Nothing about that movie was cool. People who get hard over The Dark Knight annoy me. Nolan is a hack.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It wasn't even cool then. That was probably the least interesting thing the Joker said.

Nothing about that movie was cool. People who get hard over The Dark Knight annoy me. Nolan is a hack.

That was the best movie evarr :(

In all seriousness, it was okay...HL's performance was quite good but other than that there was nothing special about it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

OT: Moronic teammates in videogames. Any game at all, I usually find myself top of my team or near that if we play a proper full game. Stupid noobs.

THIS. My bro and I often complain in Black Ops when our teammates suck. I remember this happening often where my bro and I are at the top of the leaderboard (with like 25 kills, maybe 10 deaths) and then at least one kid on the bottom with 3 kills, 25 deaths. We can't cancel him out no matter how hard we try. And then we end up losing.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

That was the best movie evarr :(

In all seriousness, it was okay...HL's performance was quite good but other than that there was nothing special about it.

Yeah, I kind of take the extreme opposite stance to balance out the mass amounts of fanboy hardness that came with it. I did not hate it and I thought Ledger's role was interesting and not typical of his style, but Christopher Nolan is still a hack. He really has a knack for making emotionless films.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yeah, I kind of take the extreme opposite stance to balance out the mass amounts of fanboy hardness that came with it. I did not hate it and I thought Ledger's role was interesting and not typical of his style, but Christopher Nolan is still a hack. He really has a knack for making emotionless films.

I think he improved that reputation with Inception :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti