Behind the Scenes - July

Tim

Maybe some of the 130 new items will be completed armour sets for h1, h2, h3 and h4.

Good guess. Maybe trimmed red/black dragonhide too? Even though that's basically what Godhide is.

Maybe a new version of Infinity, akin to Enchanted = Mystic.

Amulet of Fury (T)? Full Dragon (G)? Wouldn't mind either, even if normal versions took a small hit, but really, Dragon is pretty much the next step up from Rune. At the very least we'll be getting Dragon Daggers, Longswords, Scimitars from level 4 clues...

New versions of old useless weapons? IE Rune Cane = Rune Mace

Maybe Dungeoneering-style armor? :mellow:

I dunno. Aren't we expecting them to follow predictable patterns?

2dgucz6.png

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping Jagex go nuts with particle effects on some of the new TT armour/weapon rewards. Can't get enough of it right now.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

anyone check the cache for models of the new items?

THIS. DEAR GOD, THIS.

Sec, updating. Wouldn't get my hopes up though... At the very least I'll find the new CW shield, so we can see how particle effects look in the cache, and once the new items are released we'll know right away if particles are included. Better than nothing?

2dgucz6.png

I read the treasure trail update, and I thought it was cool. But then I thought oh wait......it's jagex.......so it is a possiblility that they will nerf the loot rate of all the current gear also. TT item crash anyone? At least zammy book will only be like 80k to fill like the other two. After climbing boots, I just can't see them getting this right the first try.

pere_grin.png

treasure trails: thank god that we atleast something nice outa of it now

dungeoneering: hope some of my friends start doing it so i dont have to solo

quest:only 7 mages levels to get but i really am interested in the old wise man history

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

they might release uber leet game-breaking bug so dont count on anything.

maybe the frost dragons will accidentally break free of the dungeons and kill noobs all over runescape

then everyone will be wearing antidragon shields whereever for their protection!

=Proud member of the Order of Cabbage=

New Quest :thumbup:

Dungeons with dungeoneering as the gatekeeper :thumbdown: (dumb , locking away half of runescape to make dungeoneering better is flawed)

Ring leveling and powerups :thumbup:

Construction hotspot :thumbup:

Dungeoneering reconnect :roll: (how about access to bigger dungeons than small?)

Treasure Trail update with more stupid puzzles :thumbdown: (Only wonder what I can buy off people who bother with them)

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Frost dragon...

I expect a subpar item which will be merched to extremely high values due to its seemingly awesome potential... until people start using it.

As is, has been, and forever will be RS tradition, yes.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

anyone check the cache for models of the new items?

THIS. DEAR GOD, THIS.

Sec, updating. Wouldn't get my hopes up though... At the very least I'll find the new CW shield, so we can see how particle effects look in the cache, and once the new items are released we'll know right away if particles are included. Better than nothing?

JaGEx has definitely changed something. Far, far more models cause the viewer to crash, or are incredibly stretched to the point that they're unidentifiable.

Great. It's officially "okay" to view the cache now because there's no longer a point in doing so.

Oh, for reference to myself quoted above, the halos do not have the effects attached to them. I wasn't able to find the shield in between crashes and patience, sorry.

2dgucz6.png

I'm torn on the tt update. Everything els is awsome though, maby frost dragon will drop hailstom daggers outside of daemonheim? Free mage xp will be ftw.

on to the tt update.

On one hand i now have a ton of new items to collect for my costume room.

On the other hand i'm almost finished filling up my costume room and now tt items will crash.

50/50 shot...

either the new items will keep rare tt items rare since they still might have the same drop rate.

or

tt items will tank from influx of items.

since tt items will probably drop from panic selling i don't know whether i should clear out my costume room or go on a buying spree for items i sill need :wall:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Looking forward to the solo dungeon fix! :D

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

New Quest :thumbup:

Dungeons with dungeoneering as the gatekeeper :thumbdown: (dumb , locking away half of runescape to make dungeoneering better is flawed)

Ring leveling and powerups :thumbup:

Construction hotspot :thumbup:

Dungeoneering reconnect :roll: (how about access to bigger dungeons than small?)

Treasure Trail update with more stupid puzzles :thumbdown: (Only wonder what I can buy off people who bother with them)

i thought adding mmore places to mine rune if have high enough dging???/

it has to be high tho lots of people already have 80 for weapons lol......

StarViv.png

VERY excited for this month. A quest by Mod Ash, making dungeoneering actually matter outside of Daemonheim, upgrades to dungeoneering, and what sounds like an AWESOME treasure trail update. I'm actually gonna start doing clues when that comes out. :thumbup:

Oh hell yeah. Summed up my thoughts exactly.

"So weve changed all of the existing trails to ensure that youll always get a unique, trail-specific reward every time you open the reward casket at the end!"

Too good to be true. No more bad rewards! :thumbsup:

Not necessarily; they may add "decorative" untradable trail rewards that look hideous

However, I have to say I am excited at the prospect of Dungeoneering becoming an actual skill (maybe more so than the actual content of the dungeons). But will it be enough to cover up the boots update? To be honest, the thing I'm most waiting for is the way the dragon defender is integrated into the game (will it have a "special attack" similar to the dfs?)

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

I like everything except the TT thing... Not because of what it will bring, but because I don't have enough bank space to spare...

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

A dude on youtube uploaded a video with cache pictures which seemed to be some of the new tt items.

He took the video down after 10 minutes though, but I get some pictures. :P

[hide=Multi-God Green D'Hide]Untitled01914239.png[/hide]

[hide=Foam Finger]Untitled02046793.png[/hide]

[hide=Animal Staves]Untitled02170316.pngUntitled02259082.pngUntitled02391548.pngUntitled02487993.png[/hide]

[hide=Haraldic Platebodies]Untitled02575429.png[/hide]

[hide=Trimmed Mystic]Untitled02831404.png[/hide]

[hide=Dragon Masks]Untitled02961404.pngUntitled03051411.pngUntitled03193450.pngUntitled03271244.png[/hide]

A dude on youtube uploaded a video with cache pictures which seemed to be some of the new tt items.

He took the video down after 10 minutes though, but I get some pictures. :P

[hide=Multi-God Green D'Hide]Untitled01914239.png[/hide]

[hide=Foam Finger]Untitled02046793.png[/hide]

[hide=Animal Staves]Untitled02170316.pngUntitled02259082.pngUntitled02391548.pngUntitled02487993.png[/hide]

[hide=Haraldic Platebodies]Untitled02575429.png[/hide]

[hide=Trimmed Mystic]Untitled02831404.png[/hide]

[hide=Dragon Masks]Untitled02961404.pngUntitled03051411.pngUntitled03193450.pngUntitled03271244.png[/hide]

That stuff is hideous :thumbdown: