Shoes

m0nkeym0j030

Yeah. Im like really bored here so I guess I'll start a thread.

So yeah. what kind of shoes do you guys wear?

How many pairs?

Do you collect?

Why do you like them?

Any history behind them?

etc...

Im a big fan of Nikes, mostly Nike SB's. Heres what I have..

http://www.theyouthsheltersupply.com/image.axd?picture=2009/9/DunkHighProSB_SPRTRDMTPlat1.jpg

Dunk high SB.

http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-pacific-blue-white-02-570x416.jpg

Nike sb Stefan Janoski in Pacific Blue / White.

http://www.skateparkoftampa.com/spot/productimages/colors/496_27493.jpg

Nike SB omar salazars in Anthracite/Black.

http://borntopurple.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nike-nyx-blazer-high-black-red-blaze-orange-570x542.jpg

Nike NYX Blazer.

I have a ton of vans too. Authentics, Classic Highs. etc. I pay for all my shoes. Babysitting that makes me earn 20dollars an hour ftw. ahah.

I have a ton of Vans Authentics too.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One pair which i always wear, running shoes as backup. I do not collect. My Nike Renzo's are warm and comfy. History: I went to the city and bought them.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Oh yeah haha, i forgot about price!

(x

My red Nike dunk high SBs were 50. Nike Outlet.

Omar Salazar SB's, 50. From a local skateshop.

Nike SB Janoskis, 75. From a Local skateshop.

NYX blazers, 31. (MEMORIAL DAY SALE WIN.) from Nike Outlet store.

Vans : 20 - 30. Vans outlet is always so cheap.

(bleep) All haters I see, Cause I hate that you breath, I see you duck you little punk you lil freakin disease.

I have two pairs of the exact same New Balance shoe. One for average use and the other for running.

I couldn't give a [cabbage] about my shoes looking amazing or clean, or any of that other stuff people seem to care so much about.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Right now I only have 2 good pairs of shoes; some vans and a pair of converse that I found at a thrift store for like $4 and in great condition. I'll post pics in a second.

These sexy babes (in grey):

Vans

And these:

[hide]0707101835.jpg[/hide]

Lol, don't even know why i'm posting this.

I have these 2 and an older pair Nike sports shoe (jogging).

http://www.ecco.com/se/sv/kollektion/herrar/casual/49464/00101/detail.do

http://img.nilsongroup.com:8080/fsicache/fsiserver/nilsongroup/inmapp/DS_248702_A.tif/400_400 (link to product page breaks up)

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I have running shoes, some Nikes.

I have everyday use shoes (apart from running), some £2 tennis shoes look-a-like from Primark.

I have fancy 5 inch heels, some shoes from New Look.

I have all I need.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Am I the only one who thought of that creepy music video when I saw this title?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

This summer, I'm wearing red Vans Authentics and blue Chukka Boots, both in canvas, both sockless if I'm wearing shorts. My right Chukka is worn on the front from anticaspers, and I'm going to take them out for a sunwash soon.

I'll wear black suede Clark's Desert Boots this winter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Tan Puma suede-and-canvas sneakers are usually my go-to shoe. I have some Sperry's slip-ons that I wear occasionally. For formal shoes, I have some cheap black oxfords given to me by my brother and some cheap, rather uncomfortable loafers I also inherited. But I can make those sum[bleep]es shine. I'm outgrowing all my shoes, even though I inherited every pair I have except for some work shoes I have and those Pumas - and they were massive on me.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

img1-large1.jpg

Hell yeah.

[but in all seriousness, I'm a converse guy, and anyone who collects shoes as a hobby is a nutjob]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have like 6 pairs of shoes but only 2 that I often wear. I have a pair of flip flops and black & white converse that I wear most often. I also have tennis shoes but I only wear them if I'll be doing a lot of walking/running. Then I have one pair of high heels that I haven't worn since my high school graduation along with two other converse that I never wear.

My dad has more shoes than I do :lol:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Wore the same pair of black converse since high school. Now that there is a gaping hole at the back of each, they are finally the most comfortable pair of shoes I ever wore. I also have jon varvados converse (if that's his name, i forget) and they're pretty slick. Some diesel shoes too. And some Nikes from that spanish skateboarded guy, I also forget his name

hiccup.png

A word of advice: put your shoes in the freezer overnight, especially if you go sockless. It will kill any bacteria and neutralize the smell. And if you're dealing with a scorching heat wave, you'll thank me in the morning.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Three pairs Hi-Top Chuck Taylor All Stars:

Purple: From San Diego, went there on spring break, fell in ocean day before leaving and didn't want 4 hours on a plane with wet salty shoes. $40

Black w/epic paint job by me: Christmas present from my dad who got them at his company surplus store for $6.50. Thought black Chucks a bit lame, got some silver and purple paint, put iceberg/dragon motif, added GITD paint. Epic.

double-uppers charcoal/black/white with guitar pick print: Wanted neon Chucks from Hot Topic but none of the stores had them in my size. Went to Finish Line where they carry some cool Chucks. Got these on sale for $40.

(Yes I collect Chucks)

One pair Nike 'Sportswear' shoes, guy's, charcoal with purple swoosh: $30 on sale from Nike Factory Store, something to do with them being guy's shoes and having purple?

One pair Nike Running shoes, guy's, charcoal with orange details: $40 at Kohl's, nothing special.

One pair Nike Slide Sandals, guy's, blue with black sole: $17.50, clearance at Kohl's, needed new ones anyway.

One pair Nike Total90 Shoot (?) Soccer Cleats: $55 on sale at [bleep]'s. The nicer ones, with the grippies on the instep, plus they're neon green!

One pair generic off-brand winter boots

One pair Sonoma clog type things for scouts

One pair generic black/red flats, kind of Sketchers like but not. For dumb band.

One pair Speedsters marching shoes. Also for dumb band.

Plus a pair of off brand roller blades from Wal-Mart! And a pair of Rebok 1K hockey skates ($45 on sale), and a pair of CCM Vector 4.0 goalie skates ($50 on sale)

I think that's all the footwear I own.

Got a pair of white low converse, and a grey high top pair I never wear anymore cause they're extremely muddy etc. And a pair of black dress shoes I only ever wear with a suit because I feel weird wearing them with jeans. Not really into shoes that much but I wish converse had more interesting colours (can't even get them shipped from the website to here, sucks).

2dvjurb.png

Another good old shoe thread. I have a bunch of shoes. I primarily wear charcoal Old Skool Vans. For the gym I have a pair of white Sambas. Some Clark Desert Boots, a pair of dress shoes, three different pairs of different sandals. I also have some other shoes but I don't wear all that much.

tFtfA.jpg

It's all about etnies.

Loteks are pretty cool too though.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I have one pair of blue and purple Vans for casual stuff like school, one pair of athletic shoes, and one pair of dress shoes that desperately need to be shined.

My shoes are boring. :mellow:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I alternate between Nike and Addidas.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]