What do you hate being asked the most?

Triquos

For me it would have to be 'why do you continue to train slayer if you got 99 already'.

Here are my reasons:

1. Slayer Experience

2. Very fast combat exp

3. Money

4. Why not?

To me, I hate this question because it's pretty much common sense if you think about it. In fact so much so I've just started ignoring people who ask this question.

So, what do you hate being asked all the time? Is it a particular request to see the emote of your 99 cape? It could be anything really. Post away!

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Lol, why obby cape?" is sort of annoying for me, since I get that question more than anything else

If you mean general questions, probably people asking my levels ingame. If they were truly interested they'd look at the highscores, so I don't bother answering most of the time.

1. Slayer Experience

2. Very fast combat exp

3. Money

4. Why not?

Why is there no fun there? That and money (and slay isnt even good for that) should be the only reasons to train skills past 99 tbh, who cares about xp?

Worst question for me would be why I'm wearing v skirt during slayer instead of tassets. I mean, tassets have only +2 str more at the cost of way less defence and 3 less pray bonus. I'm not paying 28m for that when I could spend the money on something else.

2dvjurb.png

If you mean general questions, probably people asking my levels ingame. If they were truly interested they'd look at the highscores, so I don't bother answering most of the time.

Yeah, I hate this. The whole conversation is done in quickchat as if you give a fudge what the other person's levels are. I just think they want to brag about their own levels :\

When someone sees my skill capes, 'How should I train x skill?' and start questioning me like I'm an absolute pro at it. I can't remember xp per hour and how much money I made.

"Need 97+ Craft" is my newest annoyance.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

"can I barrow (yes noobs say barrow not borrow) X Item ?"

2 things that annoy me with that:

1. 99% of the time i'm using the item they want and thus they get mad at ME for it. As if i should drop whatever i'm doing for them =l

2. Barrow. Seriously? enuff said.

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

I dont really get annoyed by any questions, i just answer or ignore

but what i do hate is when your standing around in the ge and theres this noob repeating

join dumwtf merch cc make lots $$$ of gold!!!@@!!!@!

join candyman merch cc make millions@@!!!!@!!@

join ruby0n3 merch cc multiply ur welth !!!@@!#!@!

join fr33merch cc millions daily!!!@!!@!!!!1

srsly wtf. ffs stfu, no1 wants to be [bleep]ed off by ur [developmentally delayed]ed merch clan. get a life

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

2. Barrow. Seriously? enuff said.

Yes that annoys me and I really have no idea why people say it.

Do they think they are saying borrow or do they just do it to be annoying?

One guy came up and asked to 'barrow my whip'. And when I know I wont be using an item that someone wants I will usually happily give it away for a few hours, but when I saw the 'barrow' I told him no.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

maxed?

i always reply "no =\ only 2217 (or whatever my ttl is at the time) ttl"

"no con"

"oh no i'm only 15m xp, long way to 200m"

"ur stupid"

"srs?"

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

"Friends?" or some variant of it when I've had a 4 line conversation with someone along the lines of "<skill> level?" "[insert level here], you?" "Nice! [insert skill level here]" "Cool" "Friends?"

Like other people have said too when people say "barrow" or ask to borrow an item I'm obviously using :wall:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Rofl saru im gonna start doing that.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

1. What wep is that? (Chaotic Rapier.... It's been out for a few months now, people should learn about it already... <_< )

2.OMFG how do u has untrimmed and trimmed hp cape?!?!? (I kinda ask for that one though by standing around the G.E. flashing between the capes.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I found a new nuisance the other day (see what I did there?), when people ask me what I'm wearing It happened twice on a slayer task when 2 different people asked me what my focus sight was and when I was chilling with my friend while wearing my bat mask. It would annoy me a lot less if I could think of something witty to say in response, but apparently I suck at humor.

And I also agree that people that say barrow instead of borrow are annoying. It wouldn't be so bad if only a few people did it, but it seems like almost every single player says it. Come on, people, even I know the difference between barrow and borrow and I'm a total dip[cabbage].

"can u be my frend"

"help me plz"

"can i buy ur hat(or some other equipment, often something from a quest)"

"str lvl?"

"lol im lower lvl then u and have more money"

etc.

vizardsig-1.png