First thing you did at Tip.it forums?

Infi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made sigs.

I made one for the topic creator, in fact. It had him fighting an ogre or something, and my character offering him a donut.

Oh my gosh! I remember that! :shock:

Alex! Where have you been.

You made that signature for me remember?

You were H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S :lol:

Good to see you mate! <3:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I only joined due to a post on the main TipIt page. I can't remember what they were discussing but it was about a new update anyway. I didn't actually make my first post until about a year after I joined lol... I just read that thread and forgot all about my account.

Harrington.gif

I made sigs.

I made one for the topic creator, in fact. It had him fighting an ogre or something, and my character offering him a donut.

Oh my gosh! I remember that! :shock:

Alex! Where have you been.

You made that signature for me remember?

You were H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S :lol:

Good to see you mate! <3:

Good to see ya too. ;P

Y'know. I've been...aroouuund. I'm currently making a new sig for myself, too. Hopefully to be done once the fun of stealing Indyfan's sig goes away.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I looked everywhere but I can't seem to find a way to add it. :( :wall:

I was a idiot, I was asking how to add a signature and a avatar. #-o

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

My first post was a request for a partner for Legends or Heroes quest on the designated thread. Afterwards I lurked for a few months on the help and advice. Learned heaps about the game there. Then started posting there to share my advice as I became a better player. Slowly moved on to the OT afterwards :D.

• 4 months later...

I joined the community (which has changed formats twice now...) back in late 2001, before Scapeboard. Back when it was the original phpbb, and Andrew and Paul threw out the occasional post. Back when I used to play. I don't know why, but I've stuck around the OT area for all these years. Makes me feel old to remember a little over six years ago. I have no idea what my first post there was. Then I remember the transition to Scapeboard, and when they got hacked and the private mod/admin boards were opened to the public. Following that were mass bannings of those who went in those boards. I remember the transition to where we are now, back in 2004 after a while of the boards being shut down. Being a mod a couple of years ago gives a different perspective of how things really go down around here. There are still a few oldies around, good to see.

peterstretchfn5.gif

• 3 months later...

Some random turd probaply. Don't remember. But first thing I remember is posting "I the dragonslayer" or something along those lines - it was about me slaying the green dragon. Yeah it was a big thing back then.. :D

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I don't exactly remember TBH, but I'm pretty sure I hung around the general boards a lot.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

I can't remember exactly but I think I made myself a horrible signature with a random googled image, solid background color and a random font from paint and then went to graveyard help and advice pretending I was a great pker. I remember only signing up here so I could look at the gallery though, since you had to be a registered member to view certain boards.

Then I turned into a blogscaper and have pretty much been there since.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp