Bonus Xp Weekend - September

Assume Nothing

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, construction is one viable activity to do, all you need to do is buy the logs; the cost of planks is set.

except for the fact that it doesn't give you anything worthwhile till you're well into it, 50+ish

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Too bad they nerfed summoning.. I had just bought 60m in barrages, tome of frost, and arcane stream yesterday for rock lobsters.. Ahh well I was able to buy 81-92 herblore in (unf) potions and 2nds already on the GE. :thumbup:

I wonder if over the course of these next 2 weeks we'll just see a massive rise, or a rise, dip, and another rise in majority of herblore materials.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Was planning on summoning, bought 88ish herb instead. Might also train rc if i finish potions before bonus xp runs out (most hated skill).

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

I have 750 overloads banked minus the torstols, and I don't have the gp for those so i guess i'm s.o.l.

I don't mean to hijack, but what does S.O.L. mean?

Staff of Light. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

ARGH. Yesterday I was like, "Hmmm bonus exp weekend will probably be announced in 2 - 3 weeks so i'll start buying up stuff this week"

D'OH.

I will do it earlier next time, mid February :thumbup:

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I guess I'll just save up some herbs from MTK and see where they get me; I've already got about a month's worth saved up. Then I'll just use the rest of the time for epic slayer and dungeoneering exp :) Looking forward to this, gives me a reason to log on for once.

wl7w9j.png

I have 750 overloads banked minus the torstols, and I don't have the gp for those so i guess i'm s.o.l.

I don't mean to hijack, but what does S.O.L. mean?

Staff of Light. :thumbup:

lmao irl

Worth it to gather herbs yourself at aberrants for event? Wouldn't it be cool if exchanging dung tokens counted for exp. :rolleyes:

Everything is instand bought out...Hope I can snipe some herb sups off the GE before the weekend.

farm them :P

idk what to do, I guess I'll do a couple tree runs in the first 15 mins of gametime and then burn my charms, depending on how sum works. then smith or cons, not many expensives left to max :<

Well the only skills I would have gone out of my way to train were Summoning and Herblore and I've just used all of my herbs so I guess I'll just go train Slayer. It was pretty quiet in Kuradal's cave last time :thumbup:

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."