how would the noob version of yourself react to the you of today?

Lokiz

lol how would the noob you react to the you of today

how would that struggling player that could barely afford a dragon long react to the play that you are today with all your skill levels and your money

lol

dont give some flippant response to this really think about it

the me of many years ago was so proud of my lvl 70 skills

now i look at level 70 skills as just a lowish skill

in the old days i was so freaking happy when i got my first dragon long... i saved up for weeks just to get it ...

now a dragon long is a useless item that no1 of my level uses seriously unless there strapped for cash and this was all they had in there bank even then they mostly use d skimmys

the me of many a year ago was a homophobic

now i had my first gay experience on RuneScape

long ago that guy was a friend i hardly talked too

now were best for friends with some color in our background

long ago i said gradz with vigor to anyone that got a level and i truly ment it

now im a guy that says gradz and doesn't mean it

long ago i was nice to everyone

now im less nice some times rude sometimes sexually harassive

long ago i made friends with everyone i met

now after being hacked im much more guarded

long ago i spent many a-night awake for the idea of a 99 skill

now i think i should get a 99 skill because i haven't gotten one in a while\

long ago ...

long ago.......

i loved this game with every fiber of my being

now..

now......

i mindlessly play to get lvlz or to make money or just cuz im really bored and there's nothing better to do...

what happened to the wide eyed youngsters that were were when we started this game what happened to playing the game because we enjoyed it...

when did were turn into people that play for the levelz annoyed because we aren't maxed or we don't have enough for a the latest item

*sigh*

when did we stop helping noobs

lol

i dont know if your like this but i am and it makes me think back to the time when i was a wide eyed noob with nothing, enjoying this game because it was funn

lol

i really want you to think about what your noob self would think of you and (now that i think about this i might just be rehashing a tip.it times artical but nevertheless) reply how you would react to yourself now in the game now?

(also the gay thing want bad i know i knida put it in with all the noob thing being good and the nowadays things being bad but im quite happy with the gay part of my rs persona)

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

need to work on that new skill eh?

I can't figure out why you decided to format your post like a poem with no capitalization. Now to the actual content, essentially you gave us a panoply of inane fun facts about yourself (your first gay experience.... really). All you are really asking is how did you as a low level react to people with higher levels.

britonlongbo.png

The noob version of me grinding barrows for a week only to make 12m would be amazed at the amount of money I have/spent since then.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

You said lol 4 times in one post. Not that I'm keeping count. :P

I think if the level 70 me could see the level 138 me today, he would think "Awesome!"

Good times.

wat.

This post is seriously one of the weirdest things I've read in a while.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

wat.

Yeah, I second that. Just what.

wat.

wat

I can't figure out why you decided to format your post like a poem with no capitalization. Now to the actual content, essentially you gave us a panoply of inane fun facts about yourself (your first gay experience.... really). All you are really asking is how did you as a low level react to people with higher levels.

lol i wanted people to go into more detail then they seem to be giving but that's alright

so i gave my own thoughts about being a noob to being an high lvl as of today

also i use spaces to separate ideas from each other

lol i then to froget the punctuation so i hit return to keep my ideas from running into one another and making it hard to read

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

wat.

wat

lol not like im gonna lie thos are the key points in differences from noob to high lvl for me

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

Seriously, what...?

Anyways, I'd probably be majorly impressed. Since it seems that over time, Runescape becomes easier and easier to level up and make money in. And so of course, as a noob I'd be assuming that it would be harder to get to this level than it really is.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Posting in epic thread

anyway the noob version of myself would stare in awe of my level 104 in shining Dragon and Barrows armor and he'd be like "10K please"

>.> I'm so glad I live in an age and level where I can make up to 30K a minute now...

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

lol the noob version of me would be like "meh, i'll be 137 eventually"

I started playing in 2001 and it wasn't until 2 month ago did I max out my melee range and magic combat (It's a long road, i didn't rush it at all)

I farmed herbs, no tree, no allotment, to 87 farming while watching people complain how hard farming training is.

People, especially noobs, are impatient these days.

You don't need a method to get a 99 super fast in a day, take your time and play the game at your pace and its more fun that way, its not like you are being timed while skilling.

Also, sometimes it's not all about who has the higher skill, its whether you have experienced what game has to offer, quests, minigames, DnD. Sometimes I think the problem lies with the efficiency guide thats out there. Its sad to see people with 99 range who don't know what mage long or mage short's specs are (leveled with knife dart and chin obviously), or people with 50 million fishing xp never been to the fishing trawler just because it is lousy xp.

lol the noob version of me would be like "meh, i'll be 137 eventually"

I started playing in 2001 and it wasn't until 2 month ago did I max out my melee range and magic combat (It's a long road, i didn't rush it at all)

I farmed herbs, no tree, no allotment, to 87 farming while watching people complain how hard farming training is.

People, especially noobs, are impatient these days.

You don't need a method to get a 99 super fast in a day, take your time and play the game at your pace and its more fun that way, its not like you are being timed while skilling.

Also, sometimes it's not all about who has the higher skill, its whether you have experienced what game has to offer, quests, minigames, DnD. Sometimes I think the problem lies with the efficiency guide thats out there. Its sad to see people with 99 range who don't know what mage long or mage short's specs are (leveled with knife dart and chin obviously), or people with 50 million fishing xp never been to the fishing trawler just because it is lousy xp.

very true ^^

but i cant say that i haven't done fishing just for the money lol

whatcolor_isblack.jpg

LOKIZ.png

Hmm interesting....

to answer the question first, I think my noob version will be in awe of what i've achieved

on a serious note, you my friend should get away from the computer and start traveling... theres a lot to see and explore :P

Opieous.png
99 Woodcutting 99 Constitution | 99 Prayer

Scapin since July 05'

Toasting in epic bread.

Anyways, I'd probs be like 'lmfao noob high-lvl no-life idiot get off computer i got a high lvl main kick ur ass back to falodir (yes, Falodir, that's what I used to say L)'

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Cutting down the quote piramide.

lol if you didn't mean to come off rude then im sorry i was blunt. your statement just came off sounding rude to me. im sorry if there was a miss-communication between us

(also nice on your fire making xp :o!!)

Don't worry about it ;) And cheers, PM me if you want the details for my 200M party :)

OT: I would probably wonder how fat I was in real life and how much my life must suck to get 100+ cbt or any skill to 99.