Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai, for what you are suggesting I think a ccs+csb combo would actually be more beneficial to a team of random 3boers than a hex would. In my opinion, both are about equally useful in speeding up the regular floor. Most 3boers don't know proper monster kill order prioritization though, so a hex will lose its effectiveness as the whole team still targets mages, books, etc. However, most of them atleast know not to attack mageables first, therefore its easier to get the prioritization advantage while maging. Also, I noticed that most of them have law binds and barely anyone is willing to bind a csb in 3bo. I also think mage is a little better for general use than a hex, so if you are late to switch to melee or cant get your rings swapped correctly, you will be more effectively generally on non priority monsters than the hex with the same issues.

Just my thoughts.

Pfohlol.png

110704234418.png

Ok, getting closer to level 70!

Weapon binds and ring customization(125 law runes binded, off screen):

110603040042.png

Skills:

110603040058.png

Besides missing the shadow hood and my low DG level, do I have the right things to join?

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

As it says in the guidelines (first post, important you read it fully before entering the cc), a maul is only for people with attack levels 20 or more lower than their str. Try to get a prom 2h smithed for you in the "dung smith" friends chat.

C1Geq.png

As it says in the guidelines (first post, important you read it fully before entering the cc), a maul is only for people with attack levels 20 or more lower than their str. Try to get a prom 2h smithed for you in the "dung smith" friends chat.

Yes, I read that I just never gotten one as a drop. Thanks for the advice, I'll look into getting one.

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

*Raises hand*... Can make anything promethium. Just holler at me when you're on. I don't play RuneScape anymore then maybe 5 minutes every other day, but can hop on for a bit I guess. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Sagittarian body till I get a blood neck drop.

Sag body isn't impressing me. I may just go with an easy offensive bind and switch to a plate when I feel like keying a few.

I'm dying to try a flameburst defender with a battleaxe.

lalalasig2.png

Sagittarian body till I get a blood neck drop.

Sag body isn't impressing me. I may just go with an easy offensive bind and switch to a plate when I feel like keying a few.

I'm dying to try a flameburst defender with a battleaxe.

6 slash 5 crush 5 str versus 12 str??

And means you have to reequip it after using hex..

Sag body means you have to pray range a lot. Things like demons, ghosts, even books you don't need mage pray against with some mage def.

The accuracy allows you to do much better on hexable bosses mostly. And you don't need the defense of plate as long as you are smart about praying.

siggya.png

110603160328.png

lol

take the key !

rly? quit floor?

hahahaha

If you are going to fake a pic tui, at least don't put your personal gate on the key.

I put the key in there with my gs, locked it in, called people over and they were like rly, quit?

and then I tele'd in and got it and continued floor

siggya.png

110603160328.png

lol

take the key !

rly? quit floor?

hahahaha

If you are going to fake a pic tui, at least don't put your personal gate on the key.

I put the key in there with my gs, locked it in, called people over and they were like rly, quit?

and then I tele'd in and got it and continued floor

Wish you dced :twisted:

Lots of questions guys, want to starting dg'ing with you guys asap, so I need to figure this out.

1. Around what level can I started to consistently dg with you guys? I'm guessing around 70ish...?

2. What should I spent my tokens on? Should I spent them on XP to get more floors? I mean I want the scroll of life, the scroll of cleansing and a chaotic rapier, but I will probably train dg past 80 so I'll be able to buy it all eventually, but I just don't know what to buy right now. I currently have a T5 or T6 berserker... I don't know exactly...

Also @ above post. The key is behind the barrel, and he's the only one with a gatestone near it and he won't get it. The barrel can't be pushed the other way, so the key is stuck.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1