Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Hey dungeoneers,

I am reaching lvl 70 dungeoneering today/tomorow is it possible for me to join your clan chat? I mean do you have members doing abandoned and the first occult floor?

If it is even possible to join...

Atleast I want to say, great guides guys and lovely weekly trivia. Well not any more but...:P

My lvl 138 combat blog!

35.321 to 99 prayer(25-08-2011)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dungeoneers,

I am reaching lvl 70 dungeoneering today/tomorow is it possible for me to join your clan chat? I mean do you have members doing abandoned and the first occult floor?

Atleast I want to say, great guides guys and lovely weekly trivia. Well not any more but...:P

So long as you've read and understood the guidelines, then yes. Make sure you have the correct ring tiers and binds, which would be T7 berserker and T5 gatherer, since you don't have CSB. You should also have a Gorgonite 2H because of your current attack level, and a Shadow Silk Hood, as well as laws bound. And yes, abandoned floors are done frequently, although low occult not so much.

6fee7fbcfe.png

77th to reach 99 Hunter, December 25, 2006.

would a lesser world bearer (gr charm/gold) be useful for snapers? all the resources are commonly dropped so wouldnt be hard. to make

Well, 'snaping' is a little bit outdated nowadays. There should be more emphasis on exploring paths or procuring ragers than snaping. That said, lower tier worldbearers can be useful sometimes, but I would only recommend really pro dungeoneers try it, and only if that particular floor calls for it (to put this into perspective, I've only seen Nintendo and Matt Marche use lower tier worldbearers effectively).

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Snaping?

herb farming & potion making

Get it? Professor Snape the potion master? Haha

Isn't whoever thought of that so clever? <_<

Whoever came up with snaping was a genius. I think they should be given a medal.

C1Geq.png

Snaping?

Whoever came up with snaping was a genius. I think they should be given a medal.

fine, here you go

serialsnapist.png

Dat Ego.

Naaxi.png

Snaping?

fine, here you go

serialsnapist.png

Dat Ego.

Thanks.

In other news, the weekly trivia has been updated.

C1Geq.png

I'd like to join, and am in the clan chat, but seeing as I'm already in a clan which I am not willing to leave, so I will stick around as a guest in the cc for a while. Hope to have some fast dg's with you :)

OMFG dat noob Matt Marche gets credit for trivia when it was all my idea??????????

P.S. Grats on medal Chee <3

P.P.S. ILY rly Matt.

Oh and to make this non-spam, a suggestion to people doing the coloured blocks puzzle. If you're in the room and not under attack then it's really useful to get the vials ASAP. I often see people waiting until all the blocks are in place before grabbing the colours which is really innefficient, and if there are multiple people getting vials then make sure your teammate(s) know which colours you've already got so as to save time.

ichigosig2da4.jpg

OMFG dat noob Matt Marche gets credit for trivia when it was all my idea??????????

P.S. Grats on medal Chee <3

P.P.S. ILY rly Matt.

Oh and to make this non-spam, a suggestion to people doing the coloured blocks puzzle. If you're in the room and not under attack then it's really useful to get the vials ASAP. I often see people waiting until all the blocks are in place before grabbing the colours which is really innefficient, and if there are multiple people getting vials then make sure your teammate(s) know which colours you've already got so as to save time.

it's possible to get vials inbetween attacks.

same with the herbs in that ghost room.

just incase people dont know :P

99dungq.png

Thanks guys, this would be never possible without DGS! Actually you made me love DG, without you I wouldn't ever think of getting 120 someday, which is my new goal.

Invidiae.png

Invidiae.png

Invidiae.png

Invidiae.png

Updated the guidelines on recruit ranks & titles.

-Recruits:

Recruit ranks (one stripe/banana) in the clan chat are active members of DGS. To receive a recruit rank, you must be active in the clan chat for at least two weeks, show initiative to learn and improve, and have a ranked keyer or wingman vouch for you. Having complaints made against you will severely damage your chances of receiving the rank.

- If a keyer asks you to remove your title (sir, lord, big cheese, etc) before a floor, do so. It can be distracting and make the chat more difficult to read.

C1Geq.png

Gl getting a second page herb 4x in a rape room with mages and rangers. I admire anyone who manages this.

Oh, and can it be a suggestion for a keyer to use a name rank for their commands to be more visible?

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Gl getting a second page herb 4x in a rape room with mages and rangers. I admire anyone who manages this.

Oh, and can it be a suggestion for a keyer to use a name rank for their commands to be more visible?

lol k.

herbs on the first page can be collected inbetween attacks. 2nd page herbs require a hoodsafe room or monsters aggro'd on teammates.

I can get second page herbs with 2 monsters on me. I've never tried with more.

I recently got 89 dung, and i c1ed thundy until i could kill him without him maging or hitting me with his specs, but all this was on solo. What special things do i need to watch out for while killing him with a group?

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

I recently got 89 dung, and i c1ed thundy until i could kill him without him maging or hitting me with his specs, but all this was on solo. What special things do i need to watch out for while killing him with a group?

when other people die he says "Another kill for the thunderous" which you do not need to run from

be aware though that he can say "come closer" very quickly after depending on timing

siggya.png

Hey dungeoneers,

So long as you've read and understood the guidelines, then yes. Make sure you have the correct ring tiers and binds, which would be T7 berserker and T5 gatherer, since you don't have CSB. You should also have a Gorgonite 2H because of your current attack level, and a Shadow Silk Hood, as well as laws bound. And yes, abandoned floors are done frequently, although low occult not so much.

Thank you, I got a gorg 2h and a ssh bound and law runes. As a ring I did get a berserker tier 8 by mistake. I am going to reset the ring for a rapier later tough.

Edit: I got T8 berserker, T5 gatherer and T3 tactician now.

My lvl 138 combat blog!

35.321 to 99 prayer(25-08-2011)

I am 94 dungeoneering, and have a t9 berserker ring. I had never considered adding a secondary until I got 100 dungeoneering and binded a hexhunt bow(which I will likely do). When on my way to getting t5 gather, I noticed something interesting. This is t1 gatherer:

gatherer.png

And this is t1 artisan:

artisan.png

Why would you ever get gatherer over artisan?