Dungeonsweepers (DGS) - Huge changes; read first post.

Obtaurian

Just some feedback from a person on the outside: I was reading your guidelines and although they're well written, it seems like they're a bit...out of order? By this I don't mean things are missing, it just would've helped my comprehension if things like chat rules and what the clan chat was about were together, and level reqs and bind reqs grouped together. I don't know if they're purposely split up like that to encourage people to read the entire guidelines though...so if they are, then nevermind <_<

I'm a bit off of what I need on my binds/ring levels before I can properly join so hopefully I'll have a chance get them soon. My dg'ing has essentially grinded to a halt since I lost my last team.

The more I add the more cluttered they become, definitely. I'll see if I can rearrange and combine some stuff to make it more organized/readable. Thanks for the feedback. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My own solo dungeoneering has pretty much ground to a halt as well, sadly - I'm usually stubborn as a mule when it comes to dg, but after getting crappy floors after crappy floors (undoable skill doors, douche bosses, etc), I kinda just... gave up in a way, lol. So, I may actually come into the cc and team with you guys. I have been practicing with a more... DGS style floor, although I'm still likely ungodly slow in comparison to you lot, heh. Just a few questions, though.

I'm a member of the HYT clan chat (as well as Shyla's friend's chat, but that at least I can hop out of). Am I capable of logging into DGS' clan chat as a guest and not have to leave HYT?

Also, I may have been practicing, but I'm still on dialup, so I will be slower just because of that. I also can't run skype, so I'll have to rely entirely on in game chat for directions. Is this okay with you guys?

I've gotten slightly more skilled with pray flashing, although I'm going to assume there's no possible way to pray flash turm and get the full boost, yes? I'm starting to learn how to pray flash soulsplit with deflect melee, but I'm going to bet that deflect mage/range will have slightly different timing besides (never tried flat out deflect mage or range flashing, actually). Hopefully I can put my meager pray flashing skills to use :)

My binds haven't changed since the last time I likely posted. Prom 2h (with T7 zerker ring, I believe), ssh, and csb. I have T5 (I think) blazer ring as my quickswitch ring as well.

Honestly, the biggest reason I haven't come into the cc to team up is because I'm afraid of slowing you guys down, really. I know I won't be as fast as you lot, and I hate being a burden. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up. I need to learn to team dg eventually :P

Link_Olaran.png

Anyone can join the DGS clan chat as a guest.

Not having Skype is perfectly fine - very few of our keyers insist on it.

Impossible to flash turmoil and get the full boost, correct. Soul split flashing with deflect melee is the same as with deflect mage/ranged.

Your binds are fine, though I'd recommend upgrading your blazer ring a little more.

Speed could be an issue depending on how bad your internet is. We'll have to do some floors to see if it's really a problem or not.

Definitely use the clan chat whenever; hopefully your internet isn't as bad as you make it sound. :P

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

My own solo dungeoneering has pretty much ground to a halt as well, sadly - I'm usually stubborn as a mule when it comes to dg, but after getting crappy floors after crappy floors (undoable skill doors, douche bosses, etc), I kinda just... gave up in a way, lol. So, I may actually come into the cc and team with you guys. I have been practicing with a more... DGS style floor, although I'm still likely ungodly slow in comparison to you lot, heh. Just a few questions, though.

I'm a member of the HYT clan chat (as well as Shyla's friend's chat, but that at least I can hop out of). Am I capable of logging into DGS' clan chat as a guest and not have to leave HYT?

Also, I may have been practicing, but I'm still on dialup, so I will be slower just because of that. I also can't run skype, so I'll have to rely entirely on in game chat for directions. Is this okay with you guys?

I've gotten slightly more skilled with pray flashing, although I'm going to assume there's no possible way to pray flash turm and get the full boost, yes? I'm starting to learn how to pray flash soulsplit with deflect melee, but I'm going to bet that deflect mage/range will have slightly different timing besides (never tried flat out deflect mage or range flashing, actually). Hopefully I can put my meager pray flashing skills to use :)

My binds haven't changed since the last time I likely posted. Prom 2h (with T7 zerker ring, I believe), ssh, and csb. I have T5 (I think) blazer ring as my quickswitch ring as well.

Honestly, the biggest reason I haven't come into the cc to team up is because I'm afraid of slowing you guys down, really. I know I won't be as fast as you lot, and I hate being a burden. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up. I need to learn to team dg eventually :P

your internet might be bad for thunderous floors, other than that feel free to join dgs :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

Now i'm going to have to memorize each tip of the week until I finally make the time to get into routine dungeons. :rolleyes:

At least the point-reduction of the lividfarm upped my timetable, but i'm still probably not going to have enough freetime to do dungeons until finals are over. :wall:

Speed could be an issue depending on how bad your internet is. We'll have to do some floors to see if it's really a problem or not.

Definitely use the clan chat whenever; hopefully your internet isn't as bad as you make it sound. :P

I'll have to do a floor or two so you can evaluate whether my internet is too slow. Its reasonable most of the time, but sometimes lag spikes really screw me up.

Neltak.png

Update guidelines for hex users to need desperado rings? Still says Sniper for now. Apologies if you already knew about that though and hadn't gotten around to it.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Impossible to flash turmoil and get the full boost, correct. Soul split flashing with deflect melee is the same as with deflect mage/ranged.

Just for your information, this is actually possible, but it requires a prayer investment of about 6 ticks first for Turmoil to grow to the full boost, after which flashing it at 4 tick intervals will sustain the full boost.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Just for your information, this is actually possible, but it requires a prayer investment of about 6 ticks first for Turmoil to grow to the full boost, after which flashing it at 4 tick intervals will sustain the full boost.

Bye bye lossless flashing.

So, there was a patch outside the home room, and I needed to plant lycopus.

As I went to do it, Mc planted a lyco at the same time.

When I checked back later, the lycopus had somehow grown into potatoes.

I planted lycopus again, and guess what? More potatoes.

Anyway, Chee had an idea ...

potato.png

potato2.png

Unfortunately the potatoes marched the wrong way, never taking on the boss, which resulted in a 41 min :roll:

EDIT: Dang, just realised there are gissel shrooms in those pictures too.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hey guys,I'd love to start dunging with you,but I don't know how to enter your clan chat.

When I enter friends chat theres noone there.

I have Prom 2h and prom plate bind,looking for ssh but no luck,I have skype and can even provide ts if needed.

I know I'm only 69 dung but I'll be getting 70 asap and would love to part of DGS

EDIT:I got into cc =) is there any apliaction or trial I need to do or can I ask for someone to dung with imediatly?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

IRF7E.png

HwyTi.png

wtf tui you must have posted that while we were doing mimes or something

hacker ninja poster

GRATS ON HEX@@@

Lol I'm the orange dot outside the room while it's low hp...

><

And I still picked it up first lol (thank you very much yyboy for letting me have it though)

but yeah! woot! hexhunters assembleeeeeeee or something

siggya.png

IRF7E.png

HwyTi.png

wtf tui you must have posted that while we were doing mimes or something

hacker ninja poster

GRATS ON HEX@@@

Lol I'm the orange dot outside the room while it's low hp...

><

And I still picked it up first lol (thank you very much yyboy for letting me have it though)

but yeah! woot! hexhunters assembleeeeeeee or something

Ya im the one hurting it lol........ But technically it should of been mine since i dont got one but i was feeling nice and i will see more im sure. plus tui always keys so thats her reward.

yyboy.png

My hexhunter bow could have been on that pile of salve eels. :'(

i wouldve bound 2

I wouldve hunt you down, and killed you.

Nostar.png

Dagannoth Rex Drops : Zerker ring x2 / Dragon hatchet x2 / Warrior ring x3