If You Could Change One Thing In RuneScape

X_Se7eN_X

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see... Since I currently have two beggers on me, I would like to change the recent influx of beggers/scammers, which is due to Miniclip. So if I could change one thing about RuneScape, it would be JagEx's partnership with Miniclip.

-masuma

tifsbti6oi.gif

Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

A website redesign, where you'd login on the main page once, and get access to forums, all "login required features", and playing the game itself, ofcourse.

Also, I'd like some local storage where things are stored such as your last attack mode, run/walk state, music settings, the way worlds are ordered (I order them in ascending numerical order, not that wacky standard order).

And as for actual in-game things; to be honest I can't really thing of anything. Well, maybe adding a side-specific altar to CW's so I don't have to keep dieing to recharge, as well as giving the defending side a small advantage over the attackers, because as it is, defensive advantages are hardly existant.

• 2 weeks later...

Get rid of all the scamers and noobs (not newbs, there is a diffrence).

Oh what a day... :D

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.

--Life, The Universe and Everything

Impose an effective age restriction so kids under the age of 13 could not play the game! And by this I mean one that'll actually work and keep those 12 and under out of the game, not that ridiculous excuse for an age limit that they have now.

• 1 year later...
decent music for once! :evil: , can't stand the current bleeps

FINALLY! Another beliver!

I HATE the music.

DingDongDingDongDingDingDingDongDang!

Nice "Christmas" intro for the login Jagex.

Give us some good mythical music, some strings would be nice, and not mechanical chezzy-5-dollar-do-it-your-self-excuse-for-game-music program, a recording of real stuff.

if you knew anything about music, you'd know that all of the songs are of quality and professionalism.

what you guys are saying is that the music, to you and to others, is bad, cheezy, or whatever. That is just your opinion and perspective.

Do you want to pay $10 or perhaps even $15 a month for non-midi music? Midi is cheap, and saves space.

Like the other guy said, turn the music off and listen to something else.

if you knew anything about music, you'd know that all of the songs are of quality and professionalism.

what you guys are saying is that the music, to you and to others, is bad, cheezy, or whatever. That is just your opinion and perspective.

Do you want to pay $10 or perhaps even $15 a month for non-midi music? Midi is cheap, and saves space.

Like the other guy said, turn the music off and listen to something else.

Perhaps, if the game itself cost money, and the subscription fee was substantially more, I would agree with you, and expect higher quality music than midi.

The studio time used, hired musicians and composers would cost far more than Jagex is willing to spend for such a game as Runescape. It just won't happen.

Being able to choose what you keep when you die.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

I would make an IQ test MANDITORY to make a runescape account, and if your account was made AFTER 2003 you have to take it, anyonewho scores under 130 will be insta-banned, if you havn't made an account just keep trying till you get it a high score.(the answers & question constantly randomize so no chance of knowing all the answers)

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I'd love to see all rule-breakers, beggars and other immature and annoying people dissapear over-night, never to be seen or heard of again. :twisted:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Old topic doesnt necessarily mean dead topic.

If I could change one thing I would bring Thrandor the smith back. In RSC he was in Varrock, and changed skirts to legs or legs to skirts for no cost. With him in game, legs and skirts have the same value, no matter if it is smithable legs/skirts or not, both on free and members worlds.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png