Giant Rocks falling from the sky

Andy

We had teasers for dunge, kuradal, chaos tunnel guy,and wgs off the top of my head.

And summoning. We were able to get other birds eggs before summoning, also they had teaser pictures that you could piece together to show the summoning skill symbol.

jpegsigtest.jpg

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Found one in Edge.

110702123920.png

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

I'm inclined to believe the update may be as good as they are hyping it up to be. We've only ever had teasers like this for.. Dungeeonering? This has certainly got my hopes up for the clan citadel.

We had something similar for Farming.

What was the teaser for farming?

C1Geq.png

I'm inclined to believe the update may be as good as they are hyping it up to be. We've only ever had teasers like this for.. Dungeeonering? This has certainly got my hopes up for the clan citadel.

IIRC, you could start getting tools. I think seeds too. I don't remember too clearly.

Them openly declaring the coming of the farming skill and giving us a month to gather seeds, mostly by pickpocketing Master Farmers, of which there were only 2, in Draynor. Damn that place was crowded.

I'm like a hot mess, but without the alcohol.

They released all seeds(via master farmer, draynor stalls and birds nests) about a month before the actual release of farming skill.

Oh, and just so everyone knows, that's my fury(or what is left of it) in mister Andys inventory in the first pic :lol:

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

strange that they made this happen on a saturday night, someone is getting paid double time tonight :P

Probably just coded it into the last update and had it set so they fell at the designated time.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

Someone clearly missed a trig assignment before calcing the citadels 8-)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I reckon (if this does relate to clan citadels) these rubble piles will be where the "portal ritual" is done though obviously there'd be 1 special 1 at clan camp probably for it.

Would be kinda cool if for the portal ritual we got a cut scene of the five players doing it jumping onto the rock as it wiggles about then it shooting up.

Then load citadel area and we see various chunks of ruin flying up to form the island as we have restored its magic.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I reckon (if this does relate to clan citadels) these rubble piles will be where the "portal ritual" is done though obviously there'd be 1 special 1 at clan camp probably for it.

Would be kinda cool if for the portal ritual we got a cut scene of the five players doing it jumping onto the rock as it wiggles about then it shooting up.

Then load citadel area and we see various chunks of ruin flying up to form the island as we have restored its magic.

Now, while that would be cool... Lower your standards and expectations a little. This is Jagex we're talking about, remember. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Now, while that would be cool... Lower your standards and expectations a little. This is Jagex we're talking about, remember. :P.

I never siad I expected that.

I expect a poh-esque load screen with the house replaced by a castle and a pre-built portal in clan camp for us to perform the ritual on with the ritual being nothing more than a ranked staff member having to put the other 4 on a list of some sort before being allowed to enter portal and trigger the initial setup menu of day/night and layout

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, pretty much expect to see a little cut scene where we use some magic to make the rocks float back into the sky (really just float off screen for us) then we use our magic to make a portal, and that's how we'll get to the citadels. Just a simple portal like we use to get to our houses. :thumbdown:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I think what you all should do is list where all the rocks fell from and then we will know ecacty where every portal for the citadels will be located at. They mentioned that the citadels will be based all over in key locations for all types if clans.

I'm smart I know. No need to point that out. List please?!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I think what you all should do is list where all the rocks fell from and then we will know ecacty where every portal for the citadels will be located at. They mentioned that the citadels will be based all over in key locations for all types if clans.

No they didn't.

They said they'd have things to suit all clan types, but nothing suggests more than 1 portal in.

All odds would suggest one and only portal in will be in clan camp (ignoring possibility of a fairy ring or spell) especially since the rocks have largely fallen in quite awkward locations (cramped already lots of stuff etc.)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Interesting trend Jagex has going right now, for each of their major updates (ritual and citadels) they got teasers.

Will this mean that every major update (quest finale, major update, new skill) will have some sort of ingame teaser?

We've been getting teasers for the big updates for years.

Moravio turned up pre-WGS

Dark Squall was about for ages pre-bork and pre-wgs

The whole summoning hype.

The mysterious power for dg

Ghost voices in wildy pre-corp beast quests

Cute creatures before a gnome quest

all the chaos elemental hints.

the lsit goes on.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

No they didn't.

They said they'd have things to suit all clan types, but nothing suggests more than 1 portal in.

All odds would suggest one and only portal in will be in clan camp (ignoring possibility of a fairy ring or spell) especially since the rocks have largely fallen in quite awkward locations (cramped already lots of stuff etc.)

From the July BTS:

"Gather five clanmates who have membership and you will be able to complete the portal ritual, gaining entry to your clans very own citadel. Choose from four different layouts before deciding whether you want your citadel to be in glorious sunshine or perpetual night. Banners and flags fly the colours of your clan, and there are dozens of hotspots for you and your clan to make your own."

I repeat start copying locations of the falling rocks.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

No they didn't.

From the July BTS:

"Gather five clanmates who have membership and you will be able to complete the portal ritual, gaining entry to your clans very own citadel. Choose from four different layouts before deciding whether you want your citadel to be in glorious sunshine or perpetual night. Banners and flags fly the colours of your clan, and there are dozens of hotspots for you and your clan to make your own."

Hotspots to build features inside the Citadels.

priest_wiz.png

No they didn't.

From the July BTS:

Hotspots to build features inside the Citadels.

The quoted section clearly implies locations of the citadels. Jagex isn't creative enough with their coding to get past hotspot building.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

This almost makes me wish I was active in a clan...

IKR! (well I mean I am...but...)

IT does seem like this has some serious potential to be one of if not their best update of the year, as they mentioned earlier.

However, I do know that Jagex is pretty good at letting us all down and what not, so I am not gonna jump on that train just yet. ^

Though I sure can't lie, I am really wanting to, just looking at this teaser and teasers of old plus the mention of how many codes and animations they are talking of adding to the citidal stuff..

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]