Steve Jobs - Apple Co-Founder Dead

The Observer

[spoiler=Might be too soon]tumblr_lsmezisUlm1qazploo1_400.png

My condolences and all that, I've never been a Mac fan but bringing the computer to the masses and driving the digital music players back in the day are huge accoplishments.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides pushing the personal computer, I can't seem to find any sources of his "vast greatness" after that. Someone explain?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

http://www.ted.com/t...re_you_die.html

[speech he made about life, love and death in 2005]

"Stay hungry. Stay foolish."

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

cya apple stock

first the disappointment of the 4s and now this

It's the iPhone 4S that did him in.

But yeah, sucks that he died. I like Apple and their products.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Its sad to see anyone die young, especially from cancer.

While not a fan of Apple products, their company Steve Job's story is incredible.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The world will not be the same.

I don't get why people keep saying this. It's not like he took Apple down with him, and he resigned from being the CEO a couple of months ago.

Jobs had a level of personal involvement in each product released by Apple in a way that no other CEO of a large company ever has. We'll see how much his input really meant to Apple's products in a couple of years I suspect... until then, each new product likely will have had his input on some level.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I don't get why people keep saying this. It's not like he took Apple down with him, and he resigned from being the CEO a couple of months ago.

Because of his great leadership. When he left Apple the first time, the company turned to [cabbage]. He came back to Apple when it was at its weakest launch and went on to launch the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It would not surprise me to see the company sink again without him. But who knows? Perhaps the empire he built is now officially self-sustaining and doesn't truly need him anymore.

And regarding what else he did, he is the man behind Pixar and Toy Story.

I went down for breakfast, and one of my friends said, "Steve Jobs is dead."

And then I said "Lol no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Then I came up here and found this thread. Damnit :(

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Because of his great leadership. When he left Apple the first time, the company turned to [cabbage]. He came back to Apple when it was at its weakest launch and went on to launch the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. It would not surprise me to see the company sink again without him. But who knows? Perhaps the empire he built is now officially self-sustaining and doesn't truly need him anymore.

And regarding what else he did, he is the man behind Pixar and Toy Story.

He isn't the man behind it, he's just the largest shareholder.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I may not be a fan of his products, but there was no denying his genius and vision. He will be missed.

This. As somebody who doesn't even own an iPod (I honestly just don't like them) I do respect what he and his company have accomplished in the industry.

Condolences and prayers go out to his family and friends.

1.png
generic_signature.png

On the serious side of things:

Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. I just wish he hadn't left my parents mad at him and Apple Inc., for multiple reasons. BTW, I sense he was one of the few forces keeping things stable in the tech markets. Here goes the neighborhood! :(

On the not-so-serious side:

And thus the internets were awash with sorrow. And the greatest forums and newsboards did churn with the greatest mac vs pc threads and many a good man was lost to the flamebait.

- The Book of the Web (29:32)

[spoiler=Might be too soon]tumblr_lsmezisUlm1qazploo1_400.png

I went down for breakfast, and one of my friends said, "Steve Jobs is dead."

And then I said "Lol no."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

Then I came up here and found this thread. Damnit :(

Heard about this earlier, just thought it was a 4chan troll.

The four of you crack me up! Nice jokes! ROTFLMDCFLYAO!!! :XD: :razz: :lol: :P :twss:

~D. V. "From the sad, to the hilarious, and yet I fail for quick summary..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Cancers a [bleep]. The man made marketing into a damn money making machine worth billions. He basically figured out you can sell [cabbage] and market it well and people will still buy it aslong as it's popular and flashy. I'm considering changing my business concentration to marketing just because of this. I think this is a sign and an epiphany.

Low_C.png

Genious, visionary, bordering on crazy (see letters to Adobe). I expected this but not so soon, I guess it doesn't matter how rich and powerful you are you cant escape death.

t_title.png

Sent from my iPad.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I might despise apple with all my force, but I had the utmost respect for Steve Jobs. He was an acknowledged man, with great culture and experience. My deepest condolences to the family of this insanely great man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA&noredirect=1

Probably one of the most inspiring speeches I've ever watched. RIP

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

RIP Steve Jobs.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

RIP Steve, I am devastated to hear this horrible news. :( Such an amazing man, I had so much respect him, the way he could speak and act with such passion... a true inspiration and it will be a long time before we see such a revolutionizing man such as Mr Jobs. :(

I can't say I like his products or business practices, but he was nevertheless a greatly talented man. Condolences to his family and many fans. Here's some comedy for happiness:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau