21-Oct-2011 - Bot-Busting and Bonuses For All

Octarine

You didn't check his links, did you girlfriend? :rolleyes:

Not quite sure there was any need for that tone. If you'd have just used common sense it was fairly obvious he meant his fishing rank (which was where the link was directed to), not his mining rank. And yes, his graphs back up what he's saying; although there is a minimal increase in his magic experience on Wednesday 10th October, it's not a significant enough increase to explain a rise in his magic rank of 400,000. His fishing graph is even more conclusive, baring in mind he's gained literally zero experience over the past month, but has still seen a significant increase in his fishing rank of just under 300,000.

There's at least around 400,000 data entries simply "disappearing"... that doesn't happen without some kind of intervention. The implication being that that intervention is Jagex banning accounts.

I printed my stats on 10-22 and just checked them online - Ive dropped 70 spots. If they have done any recent banning, it would seem that they are banning low to mid level accounts. That may mean that they banned people above me and more people passed me than were banned. It may mean that no one in the upper echelons bots. It could mean just about anything you would want it to mean.

The only undeniable fact is that I lost 70 spots in overall rank. ;-)

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really just want to no-life castle wars and do penguin points. Sadly I really don't have time this week. I realize slayer will be insanely fast and some monsters will spawn faster but just how crowded do you think tasks will actually be. My guess is insanely crowded and extremely annoying.

I really just want to no-life castle wars and do penguin points. Sadly I really don't have time this week. I realize slayer will be insanely fast and some monsters will spawn faster but just how crowded do you think tasks will actually be. My guess is insanely crowded and extremely annoying.

Yeah I am just going to try doing one task, if it is insanely crowded then no thanks to slaying.

I think you kind of missed the point, I doubt many botting accounts will actually be banned today, but the bots they use will be broken

At least that is the impression I got from the post

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I think you kind of missed the point, I doubt many botting accounts will actually be banned today, but the bots they use will be broken

At least that is the impression I got from the post

Same, I just hope they will ban whoever tries to use injection right after the update. Because I think the bot companies don't care about the update news on the homepage.

They prob just enter the game and try to login. When it says the bot isn't working yet, they lay back and try again later.

Anyway, if they do mass ban I also hope not too many legits get banned.

Anyway, I used to report + - 10 botters a day (minimum) and I chat alot so I don't show bot behaviour in any way.

SO THIS SHOULD BE A WONDERFUL DAY FOR ME. YAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAY *acts all grown-up again after this line*

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Anyone else have trouble logging in?

Hi

I'm also having trouble with loggin in, so the problem is not at your end of the line I think.

EDIT:

From the official forum I found this from Mod Chris E

It looks like we've lost contact with one of our UK hosting centers - we're looking at this right now.

This is unconnected to the update we're planning later today.

Source:

Quick find code: 25-26-737-63303306 - look at page #15

Runescape website seems to be down. Keeps saying I timed out when going to the page.

Also found out I have extra classes this week. I want my Castle wars ticketssss. :(

Yea not getting any response from the site either. This nuke may take a while.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

Runescape website seems to be down. Keeps saying I timed out when going to the page.

Also found out I have extra classes this week. I want my Castle wars ticketssss. :(

Huh? Forgive the stupid question, but you are talking about www.runescape.com right?

It loads just fine for me. o_O

hzvjpwS.gif

Huh? Forgive the stupid question, but you are talking about www.runescape.com right?

It loads just fine for me. o_O

same here

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!