01 Nov, 2011 - Behind the Scenes - November

BloodAngel

Captain Turkey

1 Quest

Graphic overlays of the wildy

Dicking around with the website again

Dicking around with the control interface which is like minimized beyond belief to start with on full screen HD

Garbage month indeed.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Captain Turkey

1 Quest

Graphic overlays of the wildy

Dicking around with the website again

Dicking around with the control interface which is like minimized beyond belief to start with on full screen HD

Garbage month indeed.

And a new Slayer dungeon.

Hmph... I'm still disappointed that they're not thinking of adding options to the chatbox for transparency & more colors and/or making chat continue from the game to the lobby & vice versa... <_<

~D. V. "There are longer-standing issues... Why don't they cover those first?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I hope that creature telling you that you can't go in yet means that when it gets released you will only be allowed in there if you're on task like with Kuradal's dungeon. I can live in hope anyway.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I hope that creature telling you that you can't go in yet means that when it gets released you will only be allowed in there if you're on task like with Kuradal's dungeon. I can live in hope anyway.

It's not all that unlikely tbh. Our highest 93 slayer lvl needed monsters are task dependent right now, so maybe even something like this would work out best. No Reason to stop everyone from going to look at the new dungeon's graphics upon release if they don't have the required task.

Then again...it is another slayer dungeon, compared to Kura's Slayer dungeon, so I really could see this happening.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

He almost sounded offended when the first question to him was "what are the rewards" after his long bout of gushing about the artistic intricacies of the quest.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I have loved these interviews, if there is anything I have enjoyed is seeing the passion that these people have in their work. It just goes to show how shortsighted some people are when they complain about rewards and requirements instead of truly enjoying the quests. I will turn up the music when I do this quest sounds exciting.

Usually to me the quest IS the reward so I'm looking forward to this music based quest.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

His enthusiasm makes me look forward to the quest. I love how they're adding sound/voices to updates. |^_^|

I like the idea of more voice acting and so on, But I enjoy watching movies/series/listening to music whilst I play much more than listening to me 'dinking' a rock for hours on end(mining).

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

His enthusiasm makes me look forward to the quest. I love how they're adding sound/voices to updates. |^_^|

I like the idea of more voice acting and so on, But I enjoy watching movies/series/listening to music whilst I play much more than listening to me 'dinking' a rock for hours on end(mining).

I really like the RS music and that's all going to be updated too using real instruments and musicians. What I hadn't realised till I went to Runefest was that most of the music was written by the team at Jagex....I mean....wow! What amazing talent, since then I have taken to listening to it a lot more.

35cq0q9.png

I won't argue with you there. I tend to keep my music off at all times unless I'm level-uping (which doesn't happen often these days :P) and when trying new content. Grinding I multitask with movies/shows as well.

On that note though, I haven't turned off my music yet as I love the music tracks in the Dominion Tower. :P

I really like the RS music and that's all going to be updated too using real instruments and musicians. What I hadn't realised till I went to Runefest was that most of the music was written by the team at Jagex....I mean....wow! What amazing talent, since then I have taken to listening to it a lot more.

Jagex make some really nice music compositions, but they compress them too much. All music would be so much better if they could keep the original in the game. If they got all the music orchestrated as well, that would blow my mind.

Jagex make some really nice music compositions, but they compress them too much. All music would be so much better if they could keep the original in the game. If they got all the music orchestrated as well, that would blow my mind.

I have to agree with you on the orchestration bit, we'll have to wait and see how far they take that. I just know I am looking forward to it :P

35cq0q9.png