Behind the Scenes - March

BloodAngel

Ok, there's something odd going on. Neither I nor any of my Belgian friends can access the RuneScape homepage nor log in. Are there more people having this problem? :s Sorry for the offtopic, but this is just so odd, as the Dutch people from the same IRC channel do can access the site and game. :s

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, there's something odd going on. Neither I nor any of my Belgian friends can access the RuneScape homepage nor log in. Are there more people having this problem? :s Sorry for the offtopic, but this is just so odd, as the Dutch people from the same IRC channel do can access the site and game. :s

Not just you, I have the same problem and many others have been telling me the same.

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

Some possible tasks I can think of:

Summon a ghast familiar

Use the ouroboros pouch against a ghast

Build something while wearing the construction outfit

Open a silver chest in Shades of Mort'ton

Kill a cave horror

Play a round of Trouble Brewing (elite task because it's pretty much impossible to find players lol)

Teleport with the ectophial

Charm 50% Luke with the ring of Charos

Craft a snelm

Kill a werewolf with the wolfbane dagger

Do two (maybe even more) Barrows runs (killing all six brothers) without leaving the area

Charter to Port Phasmatys

Wear a bedsheet

Light a Haunted Woods torch

Kill a mutated bloodveld

Make a talon beast pouch at the nature spirit's grotto

Make a blessed silver sickle from scratch in Morytania

Make a flail of Ivandis from scratch in Morytania

Go through the Meiyerditch "agility course"

Clan Fealty: Don't care, Citadels are a waste of time.

Bonus XP Weekend: Expected. CBA though, seeing that I do not train skills anymore.

Player Armour: Well, this can be nice! But please, do NOT mess up Nex armour.

New Loyalty Rewards: Aren't there enough already? You need like 10 years of membership before you can buy all at the moment..

Bakriminel Bolts: I do not PK so this probably won't effect me.

Gnome Graphical Rework: Why the [bleep]ing gnomes again? Serious? Update some old content! (Yanille, Ardougne)

Transport and Navigation: I like this, even though this will make law runes crash.

Morytania Task Set: Finally.

Overall: Quite a nice month, sure better than average. Some nice high lvl content too.

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Wear a bedsheet

Can you even get these again if you destroyed it after the quest?

Also, I would add killing an experiment to that list, Also, don't be surprised if one of the tasks is to brew a drink in the basement of Port Phasmatys.

Sylpheed.png

I like the gatestone update, even though it'll make law runes drop in demand. They could find a way to utilize law runes though, I can think of several ways to implement gatestones without ruining the price too much :P I'm guessing there's going to be a cooldown period in between teleports because nothing should be that convenient.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I like the gatestone update, even though it'll make law runes drop in demand. They could find a way to utilize law runes though, I can think of several ways to implement gatestones without ruining the price too much :P I'm guessing there's going to be a cooldown period in between teleports because nothing should be that convenient.

Being able to infuse the gatestone with a set amount of law runes making it a permanent teleport would help stop the crash of them.

Sylpheed.png

Yay, finally a bxpw that doesn't crash with a gazillion other things :thumbsup: And I love task sets, so yay. Rest sounds decent enough. Looking forward to seeing what they make of it

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Being able to infuse the gatestone with a set amount of law runes making it a permanent teleport would help stop the crash of them.

For a whole week maybe, once the portals are infused with, say, 100 laws a piece? Then there would be no need after that. I see at the bare minimum there would be a cool-down for each portal or something like that. Who knows even how these things will work anyways.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Dat 91 Farming for Felstalks ;_;

BXPW Time! *prepares useless seeds*

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Mediocre month in my eyes...None of the updates are bad, but none is particularly thrilling either. Not a big fan of task sets.

Also, I fear Jagex will really mess up with the gatestone stuff. Tbh I find it kinda annoying that I spent ages to get spellbook swap on lunar, and now it's just handed out for free? I seriously hope there are some restrictions on those portals. Don't see the need of it either, can't we teleport just fine already?

I think there should be requirement to use gatestones, which would mean more people would atleast want to train mage and would be rewarded with access to gatestones kimda like lunar spells

what could come into elite tasks? is it possible for it to be to summon that ghast?

Grow your own Fellstalk/Make your own prayer renewal from scratch will definitely be one.

Killing Akrisae specifically will probably be one as well considering it requires the completion of RotM to kill him.

Sylpheed.png

Clan Fealty

Don't care. Citadel only gets used for agility effigies, and I have a ton of locked effigies to open before I can do anything.

Bonus Xp weekend

Will skip, maybe go for 92 herblore or something easy (400k until 92), don't really care

Player armor

I kind of like the existing bandos, really like armadyl, and think the nex armours look fine already. Except the torva helmet. I hope that the original look stays somewhat similar, and the concept dragon seems too ornate. Will get over it

New Loyalty Rewards

Don't really care, have JoT. I think I have around 27k points or something. Probably won't spend them.

Mami Rambi

Maybe good for Pvm, more things for pkers to complain about :thumbsup: and thank jagex for. I hope they're untradable so you need the fletching and woodcutting requirements to create them, or like flasks where we get to make 200k-300k daily on them. However, I doubt this'll be the case as it doesn't mention this.

Transportation

Don't care. Judging by recent updates, it'll be a craptastic lagfest of hundreds/dozens of players desperately trying to click portals with a tiny clickable area on 2 fps. House tele will probably be just as convenient. Plus, many of our teleports are items, which (presumably) wouldn't be affected

New tasks

Cool, I always like these. I hope I can complete all of the hard set as with the others. Extra 15k runecrafting also, can't complain about that.

Seems decent enough overall. Hopefully nothing stupid in the in other news... sections of these updates.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

It actually looks like a pretty good weekend; and i'm saying that without considering BXPW. It's just the icing on the cake(Even though i have NO idea what i'm going to do for it >.> ).

Interestingly enough the part i'm looking forward to the most are the updated armors. As it's something I've thought RS has needed for a while. And secondly the task lists. I'm gonna' try to do as many quests in the Morytania area so i can jump on that early bird special.

Clan updates i couldn't really care less for.

Overall i think i might even play a little bit this month.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Now this is what I call a delicious month!

Can't wait to sink my teeth into the Morytania tasks! (No pun intended)

And finally getting them gnomes updated! :D

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!