11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

Has anyone seen a crew member level 10 or higher yet?

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

Hopefully they do I haven't seen anyone higher than 9 yet.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

It's so beautiful when the voyage requirements work out perfectly between the four ships. Sent out a 8k Morale/Combat, 13k Combat, 15k Morale and 14k Seafaring all at 100%. That hasn't happened in a while.

I feel behind too, but oh well, I'll get there eventually.

sweepsig.png

Wow .. How did you manage to get them all 100%? 15k morale and 8k morale.. and 14k seafaring.. :o.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

"Oxhead" and "Horseface" sound like nicknames you'd give to ugly girls if you were a bully.

All chinese names, when translated literally, would give strange English meaning, especially those with words that uses only 1 letter component (Such as Oxhead and Horseface).

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is a classic example.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

"Oxhead" and "Horseface" sound like nicknames you'd give to ugly girls if you were a bully.

All chinese names, when translated literally, would give strange English meaning, especially those with words that uses only 1 letter component (Such as Oxhead and Horseface).

Maybe they should have gone ahead and named the crew member Niutou Mamian, would love to see the complete wtf of every player (including myself)

Not to say that it's already strange enough as it is :s

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

http://en.wikipedia...._and_Horse-Face

Not sure if you were just joking :P

I like the part where the Monkey King achieves immortality by traversing hell and crossing his name off of Oxhead/Horseface's "to-do" list.

• Like 2

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Maybe they should have gone ahead and named the crew member Niutou Mamian, would love to see the complete wtf of every player (including myself)

Not to say that it's already strange enough as it is :s

Strangely they only do it to chinese, not other languages like Japanese (I dont see our Tetsu armor called Iron armor :P)

tim_chenw2.png

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)

Got 4th ship. Forget recruit more crew before that. Indeed, 15 rerolls can be really tricky nowadays in case when you need it. Also no luck in random events, got 2 captain rerolls but no single crew ticket.

"Mieć milion i nie mieć miliona to razem dwa miliony" A. Sapkowski

Don't equip it, whatever you do, or you might be one very sad panda

tim_chenw2.png

I am 55% through the Bowl and I only have 7 Scroll Pieces. I have failed several scroll attempts at over 80%, including the last 3, consecutively whilst other people keep getting theirs through suicide missions. WTF Jagex. This is getting to be rather annoying.

• Like 1

I am 55% through the Bowl and I only have 7 Scroll Pieces. I have failed several scroll attempts at over 80%, including the last 3, consecutively whilst other people keep getting theirs through suicide missions. WTF Jagex. This is getting to be rather annoying.

Happened the same to me! 4 scroll missions failed until I succeded one :(

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

It's also perfectly normal function that when measured on a larger scale would trend towards the expected proportions.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Special Missions are starting to get a bit frustrating now, I've got Seasinger helm & plate scrolls, but haven't had any Chi missions for over 2 weeks now. Keep getting Lacquer, Bones, Spice & Story missions.

On a separate note, I've been testing a Superior Gem-Finding Scrimshaw on rune rocks & in 46 minutes of mining I've only had 1 Dragonstone.

Appreciate the test sample is very low but 1st impressions don't seem to be that good. For the 2nd hour I'll try power mining a lower tier rock to see if this makes a difference.

the_lad_1.png