11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

just wanna start off this post with saying: Player Owned Ports is awesome! i really havent had a reason to keep loging in besides for sending me ships out to sea. Im pretty happy so far with my progress cept for the fact that i dont have any scrolls yet xd

I just got to the bowl a few days ago, and ive only managed to come back with about 400 jade so far....

for jade missions, im lucky if i can get around 60%. Im probly just unlucky so far, but has a quick method for acquiring jade / moving swiftly through the bowl been established yet? still crew then ship or are speed / extra ship more important?

anyways happy sailings

De_Toke.png
max.png
Quest cape since Jan. 30th, '08

just wanna start off this post with saying: Player Owned Ports is awesome! i really havent had a reason to keep loging in besides for sending me ships out to sea. Im pretty happy so far with my progress cept for the fact that i dont have any scrolls yet xd

I just got to the bowl a few days ago, and ive only managed to come back with about 400 jade so far....

for jade missions, im lucky if i can get around 60%. Im probly just unlucky so far, but has a quick method for acquiring jade / moving swiftly through the bowl been established yet? still crew then ship or are speed / extra ship more important?

anyways happy sailings

Rudder>Crew>Morale Hull>Decks>Sea Hull

Also, sounds like you have bad luck, with just lvl 7 scythe teams I was able to 80-100% almost everything until I had enough jade to get upgrades to ship\crew and the ability to 100% a lot more often.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

thanks now i can go about this a bit more goal orientated.

yea ive got at least lvl 7 scyth crew, most are actually lvl 8. but i guess i need to get spammed 16k reqs for a whlie :wall:

De_Toke.png
max.png

anyways happy sailings

Also, sounds like you have bad luck, with just lvl 7 scythe teams I was able to 80-100% almost everything until I had enough jade to get upgrades to ship\crew and the ability to 100% a lot more often.

I went Rudder > some crew > 4th ship > rest of crew > then what he said. :D

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

[hide]

anyways happy sailings

I went Rudder > some crew > 4th ship > rest of crew > then what he said. :D

[/hide]

yea getting a 4th ship sooner is very tempting. ill just wait and see how fast im able to collect jade the next few days to see if itl be worth it.

De_Toke.png
max.png

4th ship is your best bet. Every day you don't have it you're trading 10,000-15,000 guaranteed distance for merely an increased chance of completing missions for resources you will quickly have more than enough of.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Crew must come first anyways, 6 of each basic. Else you will get a 4th ship and you will suffer way more from the %s you obtain, yes you will gain distance anyways but I dont think its worth it to earn it that way :P

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Bought a 10k captain the other day, 2nd voyage with him he died on a 75% voyage.

Sea witch thought it was a good idea to revive him as a base 36 ghost with 72 speed. [bleep] you too, witch.

So [bleep]ing mad.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I wish voyages were nicer on the rerolls.

Send off a pure cmb one, then a pure seafaring then all the rerolls are like combat no? ok seafaring! No? hmm combat and seafaring? nope? ok ok this time I got it morale and seafaring! still no? Perhaps morale and combat? Alright alright I finally get it: TRIPLE VOYAGE. Wait wait come back! your third boat is still her!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Full tetsu:

1RHuo.Png

• Like 10

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Bought a 10k captain the other day, 2nd voyage with him he died on a 75% voyage.

Sea witch thought it was a good idea to revive him as a base 36 ghost with 72 speed. [bleep] you too, witch.

So [bleep]ing mad.

Ouchh!!

No lifeboat? Or lifeboat doesnt protects captains?

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Still miss the teal, but that does look rather cool! What's the yellow SIMS like diamond between the feet though? =/

And is that you in the picture? If so, what are the set effects of the armour?

The diamond is a trail, right click on name in friend's chat to trail (stalk) people.

Edit: Trail also means it's not him.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

apart from the helm looking a bit ugly (I would prefer if they lose the face plate), it does look similar to an actual samurai armor.

I am actually tempted to dragonkeep sake that armor now...

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Alg, you know you can't keepsake weapons right?

I so would if i could, certainly beats bandos gs in looks...

jury is still out for me for Katana VS Sara gs though

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Kinda annoyed. Bought all my deck from the bowl and I"m left with 1.7k chimes. I HAPPEN to re-roll my first cb based 10k captain. :(.

Also, not sure what to make of this..I had 3/4 of tetsu helm done with a scroll mission underway, and then after the reset today I got another scroll mission and I forgot to switch the targeted piece of tetsu. What happens if I send it? I just switched it to the laminar, but I'm not sure if it'll come back with a 5th scroll for one piece of armor or something lol

I am well into the Bowl and have got the 4th ship, I have a few questions if anyone would be willing to offer some advice:

A) How many Judges should I have?2 or 3?

B) I have 6 of each main staters(6 morale, 6 cb, 5 SF, 2 Seawitch)? Is this good?

---

Has it been confirmed that on the Pinceirs we are only getting 4 new crew members? The 3 main stats, and the special unit Oxhead and Horseface?

------

Also, on that tetsu the face looks rather weird(I hope it gets an update), but aside from that, it's pretty great.