11-Dec-2012 - Player-Owned Ports

chenw

I have heard of more failures in this range than in the 60's, which is roughly the same as what I am experiencing.

Might have to do with the fact that it's a lot more common to send out a voyage in the 80+ range. I'm not sure if players usually settle for 60%.

I routinely send my ships on voyages that is roughly 60%, especially for scroll missions, and I have failed far less than the percentage dictates (19 scrolls obtained so far, and only 2 fails, one of the fail was actually an 80%). I have not failed a single 60% scroll voyage in the past 2 weeks. I did however fail some of the normal voyages that were 60%, but again, the success rate i have been getting has been higher.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Jeremy how the hell are you in the pincers?! You must have been running your 2/3 your voyages in the scythe... GOD you are a noob!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Jeremy how the hell are you in the pincers?! You must have been running your 2/3 your voyages in the scythe... GOD you are a noob!

All those Pincers pics are from the HLF dude

I think cruseder4 is at Pincers now though, would be nice if he could post new stuff he finds :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I said in my post that it wasn't my picture .. lol. I'm at 62% to Pincers. :P.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nice I just got my 2nd JoD on the very last roll of the night. I managed to get three voyages for 600 jade each and another scroll voyage is out at 84%. Two of those jade voyages are out too and should be back in 2 hours.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Rs Wiki has stats for "Lord of Khan" can anyone confirm them? It says 850 for combat,seafaring,morale.. AND solidarity 125... which basically makes the special crew guy useless, because Lord Khan is always better. By a lot.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

optional is the rudder I bought it because without using a solidarity crew the time is slow. A couple of each crew to start out, they ramp up quickly in terms of value, then the moral hull. After that I started buying the deck items.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Basic crew is probably more important than the Judge, simply because you need to level them up early on whilst there are easy Jade voyages, whilst a lot of the bonuses on the Judge are not level related. Plus the fact that you get 5 base crew for every judge in terms of Jade. Get whatever basic crew you're given essentially.

I personally don't think the rudder is worth getting first in Jade, but other people seem to like it. I got mine after fourth ship.

sweepsig.png

Judge's get pretty fanatastic in a hurry. I bought one early on and then worked on buying other crew first. I found i was lacking in moral so thats what I went for. Got lucky with a couple that had 150+ in traits/personal so they kick ass. They also level up quickly.

EDIT: Also by buying the rudder and hitting the zone timmer I'm able to do 2 bowl and 1 scythe voyage a day. If you had access to a computer mid day you could probably do 3 bowl and 1 scythe but that requires a fair bit of timing.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Rs Wiki has stats for "Lord of Khan" can anyone confirm them? It says 850 for combat,seafaring,morale.. AND solidarity 125... which basically makes the special crew guy useless, because Lord Khan is always better. By a lot.

Most likely fake.

I am hoping there is a stainless steel golem and steel merchant, however.

Finally got to the bowl. In what order should I start buying/upgrading things?

I think I did..

- Rudder

- 2 Judges

- 3 of each basic crew

- 4th ship

- Some more crew (merchant, golem, a few more c/s/m)

- Morale hull

- Morale rigging

- And saving for seafaring rigging / more JoDs now. I should have probably got 2 more JoDs earlier already.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Judge's get pretty fanatastic in a hurry. I bought one early on and then worked on buying other crew first. I found i was lacking in moral so thats what I went for. Got lucky with a couple that had 150+ in traits/personal so they kick ass. They also level up quickly.

EDIT: Also by buying the rudder and hitting the zone timmer I'm able to do 2 bowl and 1 scythe voyage a day. If you had access to a computer mid day you could probably do 3 bowl and 1 scythe but that requires a fair bit of timing.

It is +24 hours anyways because scythe are 3:28 :P

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

It is +24 hours anyways because scythe are 3:28 :P

Which means every few days you skip the scythe and "reset" to your time frame.

Archermanme.png

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

I would make it and sell it. A few days ago they were over 100M, because they could be used in stakes. Not sure if it has been fixed yet.

EDIT: Wow .. failed 3 missions in a row. One crewman was saved from a lifeboat, but lost a Seadog on the other ship.. :(.

66% to Pincers now.

4K469.png

I would make it and sell it. A few days ago they were over 100M, because they could be used in stakes. Not sure if it has been fixed yet.

Lost over 500k on the GE today so I think it was :/

howlin1eeveesig.png