Super September is Coming!

Nobody

The super and supervillain titles are rewarded for completing 10 challenges in the Super September event. The super super and super supervillain are rewarded for coming in the top 1000 players for either of the 2 Super September hiscore events.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

The super and supervillain titles are rewarded for completing 10 challenges in the Super September event. The super super and super supervillain are rewarded for coming in the top 1000 players for either of the 2 Super September hiscore events.

...Super.

• Like 5

LgEZt.png

Should make special title for top player in both high scores called the 'super super super' and 'super super supervillian'...

to sum it up though crazy said it all

...Super.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

t3kQg2M.jpg

Day 2- gather 200 divine tears

edit:

16040 Runecraft xp at level 90 as a reward, I can live with this every day. :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Yes! No extra effort involved, I like it

• Like 1

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Protip: For today's dancing challenge, try the GE or Burthorpe on world 2. Tons of people dancing in both locations.

I was lucky and there was a music box at Burthorpe on my go-to world with like 20+ people dancing at it.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

"Log in once a day, every day, for the whole month"

Not even one week into the month and I've already stopped caring. Impressive. I like games that have temporary content, but once you get into a daily "slip up once and you're [bleep]ed with no recourse" challenges, the game is no longer a game, it's a job. One that demands you schedule your normal life around it.

• Like 1

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

That's exactly how I feel about this, Omali. I missed the first day and now I can't get all of the rewards... So why bother? I'll still probably try to get 20+ but with uni I don't see that happening.

My other problem is: Super September. Thank you Jagex, pick the month that most of your base is going back to school/college/university to launch an event that would better be suited for August or July.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

That's exactly how I feel about this, Omali. I missed the first day and now I can't get all of the rewards... So why bother? I'll still probably try to get 20+ but with uni I don't see that happening.

My other problem is: Super September. Thank you Jagex, pick the month that most of your base is going back to school/college/university to launch an event that would better be suited for August or July.

Surely this is done to keep people IN the game, by timing the "better" events around the end of holiday seasons (September - End of Northern Summer, and March - end of Souther Summer). Bonus XP weekends and this current promotion being prime examples. They WANT you to keep playing and paying while you're at school

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Yes, I understand that. However, if they push too hard they might make smart players realize they will have to put RS on the back burner. Better to keep them playing moderately through the school period than having them realize RS is forcefully looking like work and interfering and then choosing not to play at all.

That is the issue with the mentality if "I have to complete every temporary reward thing to 100% for ever" that most of us players have..

They give plenty of decent rewards from 5 up to 25.. so you can miss 5 (really not that hard for MMOs, since the challenges take a few minutes...) the rewards aare some free loyalty points (admittedly awesome) and some cosmetic outift you might not wear much.. The main thing is the gold version of outfit..

I do think they should give us more than 1 day per challenge so there is some forgiveness if you can't get on all the time..

but it's not like its an all or nothing if you get 29/30 you get nothing.. no, you get the 25+ rewards as well as all the px for 29 challenges.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Does anyone remember when they gave us an extension on one of the other promotions? I believe it was for the steampunk beta tester outfit. I am certain we will see a similar casting here. The only think is that the shield should have definitely not been the last piece... That thing is so butt ass ugly! The claws are alright...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Does anyone remember when they gave us an extension on one of the other promotions? I believe it was for the steampunk beta tester outfit. I am certain we will see a similar casting here. The only think is that the shield should have definitely not been the last piece... That thing is so butt ass ugly! The claws are alright...

The beta outfit did get extended, but that was more to do with the beta being extended and the on-going needed to tempt people into it than any sort of being nice.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Completed the task. It was fun trying to die to the KBD with a dozen others. :P Reward was chosable exp reward from the Task Master. 18,630 xp at 97 crafting. As far as I know, that's equivalent to a medium lamp. Final rewards: 2wpqxxs.jpg

I hadn't read this before now. But hello 105k loyalty point month :>

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Completing all 30 challenges only earns you the gold version. You could also try to be in the top 1,000 for those two specific challenges that will give you the gold version and the super super titles. 5 Challenges is the normal outfit :P

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.