MSpaint youre most recent dreams

Nahdrav

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suck at MS paint so I'll just describe it to you. Me and a girl are sat on a hill, looking into the sunset. She turns to me just as the sun sets and laughs. The way the light caught on her face made her look like an angel or a blossoming flower. Her laughter was so free and warm. For a few seconds I just looked into her eyes and I was in paradise. The dream can't have lasted more than ten seconds but it scarred me deeply. It was perfect, just perfect.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

My last dream would probably get me banned, whether I'd describe it or MSPaint it... :-w

Its not a nice dream and I woke up with a tear in my eye because I love cats and I felt really sad :(

poorkeetytz1.png

I accidently killed a cat by shooting it when i thought it was a crow. I held it in my arms and it died. The image is of me using a hole punch on its ear so i could put a name tag on before taking it to the keety cat morgue :cry:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

untitledrb6.png

I was in hospital with my friends for some reason, like i was having a blood test which i had a week ago in rl, but then my counseller was there frm school n i really hate her and so was my therapist. well me being pissed off coz they r the two most hated ppl in my life, i threw tinned goods at them and i threw one through the beeping thing as explained in the pictures. i then ran out into the lobby which was full of ractrich high school students .. and then there was like this proper professional therapist starting to chase me :-s then i just ran out onto the street n there was an xbox there which i started to play. then i ran into someones house and then it just got innapropriate

I have no idea how to interpret this dream, it just left me in = :-s

i am a paint noob

I don't now if this would belong in Forum Games or not...

Anyways...I've probably had a more recent dream, but the most recent one I can remember...

dream1ky6.th.png

Basically...What happened was that I was at the Taipei main train station, with my sister. And a bunch of our friend's were there too. And just to let you know, we're all Chinese...So, anyways, we all boarded some train. I forget where it was heading to, but I'm pretty sure it was somewhere overseas, in America or Europe. I got on at the back, but one of my friends told me to go to front. And then, when I sat down, the train was about to go through some mountains. Halfway through the tunnel, my alarm clock rang.

I have the strangest dreams...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

me and my bf making a giant gun that turns hot guysgay.... lol

dreamyy8.png

i have messed up dreams

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

My last dream would probably get me banned, whether I'd describe it or MSPaint it... :-w

most normal teenage boys have the same feeling \'

harmones ftw?

hormones?

omfggr6.png

I play golf alot and the fact I suck at it just adds to this story of woe. :(

knkcopy.jpg

most normal teenage boys have the same feeling \'
harmones ftw?
hormones?
I'm not technically a teenage boy anymore... well, by two weeks I guess. But it wasn't a graphic dream of any kind, it's just that the person in the dream would probably see it, and she has certain... powers :-$

Same here.

I don't remember most of my dreams, but the last one I remember would probably get me banned too :-$ :-# O:)

Same here.

Involves my FACS teacher at a school party. Then it gets reeeaaaly weird.

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

well using my awesome artistic ability i created a man from my dream, he tried to kill me :shock: as you can see his hair doesn't match his eyebrows, one eye is clearly bigger than the other, and he looks in 2 different directions at once!!!! truely an insane man...

fgfgzi3.png

...don't call me crazy!!! just cause i dream about freaky people trying to kill doesn't mean im crazy... does it?

EDIT: oh, forgot his blood shot eyes!!!! they're sooooooo scary! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well i am possibly the strangest person in the world so i'll describe my dream here as it would take far too long to draw...

Just to get this straight at the start, i am a 18 year old guy read on at your own discression...

There I was walking down the street talking to a freind of mine (female), la la la la la, turn to talk to her AND SHES TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE... i got all freaked out so i started running when i bumped into some of me other mates (male) told them what happened and they freaked, then I ran into a few other girls and it turned out every girl in the world had turned into zombies...

So i made a run for the nearest house, broke the door down and ran inside, soon about 5 girls (all friends of mine) all followed me in, well it turns out that movies are wrong, zombies dont like to eat brains, infact they dont like to talk, have a sook or watch chick flicks either... all they wanted to do is cook, bring me beer, watch tv with me and well... achem.....

so turns out movies are wrong, zombies dont want brains they want... to make men happy.

would take far too long to do in paint, i may turn it into a comic book one day...

Black Flat

jimihendrixvz9.jpg

Since this is the Gallery keep it to images and not descriptions of your dreams (for stories visit Varrock Library).

Keep this thread clean, Inappropriate comments will get it locked.

Happy Posting.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif

dreamhr9.png

I was chased by a green haired woman, so I flew away. somehow ended up talking to a mountain who was convinced he wasn't a mountain.

I actually dream that last night. :-s

r0fl terly!! thats awsome!!

swoot anyway correct english is dreampt (not sure about the spelling)

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^