Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

well i don't think i am like gangster famous, but i do get hyts <3:

hytters-1.jpg

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really that famous. You might remember my low rated article though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

well... i get a hyt every day I'm in world 99.. and often some that first ask are you the one making films.. but i do not think I'm famous..... O:)

and if i would be i would not care about it lol ::'

edit: hey wait i am famous! famous for my spelling mistakes :XD:

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Interesting post. I think I'm fairly well known, mostly in Blogscape. I hang around in edge w99 a few times, get a few Hyt's around runescape every now and then (mostly when I have PM ON :P)

Either way, it's a great community who has really supported me in my blog (which has over 1200 posts by now) so I'm happy wether I'm very well known or not :o

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I'm not famous, but I may have the least posts per day for any active TIF member. I've never gotten a HÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥T, so I wouldn't consider myself famous.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

I think I'm famous :-k

I'd say you are ;)

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Nope. I do get a few HYTs sometimes, but how these people know me, is anyones guess. Although, I'm not disappointed when I get HYT'ed, 'cause I always HYT them back. :mrgreen:

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

I'm getting a lot more HYT's because of my Infinity <3 and my new siggy =]

And because I am alwasy in edge, people keep asking me what I am still doing here. I reply, "I live here."

O:)

Id probably say all of the mods/admins and Leesters, Duke Freedom Wakka, Nick6464, Lord Soultar, Biabf, Lord Umega, Barihawk, The Valor and Muggiwhplar

All I can think of off the top of my head :lol:

Edit: Never mind, wrong person. (It was the one guy who's sig says something 'bout shooping the whoop or whatever.)

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

Guest killerbo

Hmm

No I am not

I've been with the Tip.it forums for a month and 1/2 so i dont I'll ever be for quite some time